The Haunting Of Bly Manor

This is a summary and review of the 2020 Netflix series of horror, terror and suspense, before the Coronavirus pandemic, where it starrs many of the protagonists from "The Haunting Of Hill House". It's directed by terror director and specialist, Mike Flanagan.

This series is a version of "The Turn Of The Screw", from American author Henry James. It starts when protagonist and au pair, called Danielle, arrives to Bly Manor, in England, where she meets the residents from the place, Hanna Grose, Owen and the two kids, Flora and Miles. Dani realizes the house is haunted, and strange and eerie things happen there.

I think the series is well made, has compelling characters, a very nice plot and story. It also has very nice visuals and graphics. I would highlight all aspects of the series. I definitely recommend it to all audiences, because it's interesting and alluring to watch, overall and in general terms.

ブライ邸の幽霊

これは、コロナウイルスのパンデミック前の、「ザ・ホーンティング・オブ・ヒルハウス」の主人公の多くが出演する、ホラー、恐怖、サスペンスの2020年のNetflixシリーズの概要とレビューです。 監督はテロ映画監督でありスペシャリストのマイク・フラナガン。

このシリーズは、アメリカの作家ヘンリー・ジェイムズの「The Turn Of The Screw」のバージョンです。 それは、主人公とダニエルと呼ばれるペアがイギリスのブライ邸に到着し、そこで彼女がその場所の住人であるハンナ・グロース、オーウェン、そして二人の子供、フローラとマイルズに出会うところから始まります。 ダニは、その家には幽霊がいて、奇妙で不気味な出来事がそこで起こっていることに気づきました。

このシリーズはよくできていて、魅力的なキャラクター、とても素晴らしいプロットとストーリーがあると思います。 非常に美しいビジュアルとグラフィックも備えています。 シリーズのあらゆる側面を強調したいと思います。 全体的に見ても面白くて魅力的なので、すべての視聴者にぜひお勧めします。

La maldición de Bly Manor

Este es un resumen y repaso de la serie de Netflix de terror, terror y suspenso de 2020, antes de la pandemia del Coronavirus, donde está protagonizada por muchos de los protagonistas de "The Haunting Of Hill House". Está dirigida por el director y especialista en terror, Mike Flanagan.

Esta serie es una versión de "Otra vuelta de tuerca", del autor estadounidense Henry James. Comienza cuando la protagonista y au pair, llamada Danielle, llega a Bly Manor, en Inglaterra, donde conoce a los residentes del lugar, Hanna Grose, Owen y los dos niños, Flora y Miles. Dani se da cuenta de que la casa está encantada y allí suceden cosas extrañas y espeluznantes.

Creo que la serie está bien hecha, tiene personajes convincentes, una trama e historia muy bonitas. También tiene muy buenas imágenes y gráficos. Destacaría todos los aspectos de la serie. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a todos los públicos, porque es interesante y atractivo de ver, en general y en términos generales.