Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker

This is a summary and review of the ninth chapter and installment of the Skywalker Saga from Star Wars. It was directed by the awesome and fantastic J.J.Abrams, who also directed the seventh part. This is the last part and conclusion of the Skywalker story.

Kylo Ren and his army of The First Order are getting ready to create a new Galactic Empire. So Rey and the others will have to stop him from doing that, and confront in a battle. Meanwhile, a deadly foe from the past makes his epic return to the saga, where it all started.

I think this last part is pretty good, awesome, entertaining and enjoyable. It has great visuals, graphics, a nice plot and compelling characters. I would highlight all the aspects of the product. I definitely recommend it to all Star Wars lovers to see it, because it is fun to watch, entertaining and wonderful.

スター・ウォーズ: スカイウォーカーの夜明け

これは、スター・ウォーズのスカイウォーカー・サーガの第9章と分割払いの概要とレビューです。 監督を務めたのは、第7部でも監督を務めた素晴らしく素晴らしいJ.J.エイブラムスです。 これがスカイウォーカー物語の最後の部分であり、結論です。

カイロ・レンとファースト・オーダーの軍隊は、新しい銀河帝国を創設する準備を進めています。 そこでレイたちはそれを阻止し、戦いで対峙することになる。 一方、過去の恐ろしい敵が、すべてが始まった物語に壮大な帰還を果たします。

この最後の部分はかなり良くて、素晴らしく、面白くて楽しいと思います。 素晴らしいビジュアル、グラフィック、素晴らしいプロット、そして魅力的なキャラクターが揃っています。 製品のあらゆる側面を強調したいと思います。 見ていて楽しくて、面白くて素晴らしい作品なので、すべてのスター・ウォーズ愛好家にぜひ観ることをお勧めします。

Star Wars: El ascenso de Skywalker

Este es un resumen y reseña del noveno capítulo y entrega de la Saga Skywalker de Star Wars. Fue dirigida por el asombroso y fantástico J.J.Abrams, quien también dirigió la séptima parte. Esta es la última parte y conclusión de la historia de Skywalker.

Kylo Ren y su ejército de la Primera Orden se preparan para crear un nuevo Imperio Galáctico. Así que Rey y los demás tendrán que evitar que haga eso y enfrentarse en una batalla. Mientras tanto, un enemigo mortal del pasado regresa épicamente a la saga, donde todo comenzó.

Creo que esta última parte es bastante buena, impresionante, entretenida y disfrutable. Tiene excelentes imágenes, gráficos, una buena trama y personajes convincentes. Destacaría todos los aspectos del producto. Definitivamente se lo recomiendo a todos los amantes de Star Wars que lo vean, porque es divertido de ver, entretenido y maravilloso.