Fast And Furious 8: Fate Of The Furious

This is a summary and review of the eigth part and installment of the very famous and successful saga and franchise of cars. It starrs the ususal cast, with the new addition of Charlize Theron as the new antagonist, and "The Rock" is back, too.

Dom is living a nice and calm life with his couple, until his baby is rapted by an enemy and villain known as "Cypher", who is a very mysterious woman with certain powers. So one again, Dom and his crew have to embark on a new adventure to save the world and prevent a big and certain catastrophe.

I think this movie is just as entertaining as the other installments of the saga, with a really good plot, cool action scenes, awesome car chases and stunts, and nice characters. I would highlight all aspects and concepts of the movie, because it's fun to watch, entertaining and enjoyable. I definitely recommend it to everybody to watch it at any moment because it's definitely and totally worth it.

ワイルド・スピード 8: 運命の激怒

これは、非常に有名で成功を収めた自動車物語およびフランチャイズの第 8 部および分割払いの概要とレビューです。 いつものキャストが出演し、シャーリーズ・セロンが新たな敵役として加わり、「ザ・ロック」も戻ってくる。

ドムは夫婦で仲良く穏やかな生活を送っていたが、ある力を持った非常にミステリアスな女性「サイファー」として知られる敵悪役に赤ん坊が誘拐されてしまう。 そこで再び、ドムと彼の乗組員は、世界を救い、大規模かつ確実な大災害を防ぐために、新たな冒険に乗り出さなければなりません。

この映画は、本当に優れたプロット、クールなアクションシーン、素晴らしいカーチェイスとスタント、そして素敵なキャラクターで、この物語の他の作品と同じくらい面白いと思います。 見ていて楽しくて、楽しくて楽しい映画なので、映画のあらゆる側面とコンセプトを強調したいと思います。 間違いなく絶対に価値があるので、いつでも視聴することを皆さんにお勧めします。

Rápido y Furioso 8: El destino de los furiosos

Este es un resumen y reseña de la octava parte y entrega de la famosísima y exitosa saga y franquicia de autos, protagonizada por el elenco habitual, con la nueva incorporación de Charlize Theron como nueva antagonista, y "The Rock" está de regreso. también.

Dom vive una vida agradable y tranquila con su pareja, hasta que su bebé es raptado por un enemigo y villano conocido como "Cypher", quien es una mujer muy misteriosa con ciertos poderes. Así que una vez más, Dom y su tripulación tienen que embarcarse en una nueva aventura para salvar el mundo y evitar una catástrofe grande y segura.

Creo que esta película es igual de entretenida que las otras entregas de la saga, con una muy buena trama, escenas de acción chulas, persecuciones de coches y acrobacias impresionantes y personajes simpáticos. Destacaría todos los aspectos y conceptos de la película, porque Es divertido de ver, entretenido y agradable. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a todos para que lo vean en cualquier momento porque definitivamente vale la pena.