Fast and Furious 6

Fast and Furious 6

This is a summary and review of the 2013 and sixth installment of the famous franchise, starring the original cast with Vin Diesel, and new characters, with The Rock reprising his role, Gina Carano and Luke Evans as the villains and antagonists.

After the heist of the fifth movie, the group of protagonists have separated and are living in different parts of the world. But agent Luke Hobbs needs their help to get a driver mercenary, and by doing this task, the group will be forgiven.

I think this installment is one of the collest ones in the franchise, since it has big action, nice scenes, nice characters, a good plot and script. I would highlight every aspect of the film, because it's great to watch, enjoyable and entertaining. I definitely recommend it to everyone to watch it, since it is excellent, very amusing, good to see, awesome, great and definitely worth it.

ワイルド・スピード6

これは、ヴィン・ディーゼルとのオリジナルキャストと新しいキャラクターが出演し、ザ・ロックが彼の役を再演し、悪役と敵対者としてジーナ・カラーノとルーク・エヴァンスが出演する、有名なシリーズの2013年第6弾の概要とレビューです。

映画 5 作目の強盗の後、主人公のグループは離れ離れになり、世界の異なる場所に住んでいます。 しかし、エージェントのルーク・ホブスはドライバーの傭兵を雇うために彼らの助けを必要としており、この任務を遂行することでグループは許されることになる。

この作品は、大規模なアクション、素晴らしいシーン、素晴らしいキャラクター、優れたプロットと脚本があるので、シリーズの中で最も優れたものの1つだと思います。 この映画のあらゆる側面を強調したいと思います。なぜなら、それは見るのに素晴らしく、楽しくて面白いからです。 素晴らしくて、とても面白くて、見るのが楽しくて、素晴らしくて、素晴らしく、間違いなく価値があるので、ぜひすべての人に視聴することをお勧めします。

Rápidos y Furiosos 6

Este es un resumen y repaso de la sexta entrega de 2013 de la famosa franquicia, protagonizada por el elenco original con Vin Diesel, y nuevos personajes, con The Rock retomando su papel, Gina Carano y Luke Evans como los villanos y antagonistas.

Tras el atraco de la quinta película, el grupo de protagonistas se ha separado y se encuentran viviendo en diferentes partes del mundo. Pero el agente Luke Hobbs necesita su ayuda para conseguir un conductor mercenario y, al realizar esta tarea, el grupo será perdonado.

Creo que esta entrega es una de las más completas de la franquicia, ya que tiene mucha acción, lindas escenas, lindos personajes, una buena trama y guión. Destacaría cada aspecto de la película, porque es genial de ver, amena y entretenida. Definitivamente recomiendo a todos que lo vean, ya que es excelente, muy divertido, bueno de ver, asombroso, genial y definitivamente vale la pena.