The Silence

The Silence

This is a summary and review of the Netflix movie of horror and suspense, that was released a few years ago, and has an interesting plot.

A girl and her family go on a trip and find a mysterious cult in the way. LAter on, they have to face and confront some deadly and lethal creatures that kill people and guide themselves by the sounds.

I think that, overall, it's a very interesting movie, with an alluring concept and plot. The acting and characters are compelling and well developed. I would highlight all the aspects of the film, since it is very compelling and well made. I definitely recommend it to all people, because it's very interesting to see and is a really nice horror film, in general and all in all.

沈黙

これは、数年前に公開され、興味深いプロットを持つ Netflix のホラーとサスペンスの映画の概要とレビューです。

少女と家族は旅行に出かけ、途中で謎のカルト教団を発見する。 その後、彼らは人を殺し、音によって自分自身を導くいくつかの致命的で致命的な生き物と対峙しなければなりません。

全体として、魅力的なコンセプトとプロットを備えた、非常に興味深い映画だと思います。 演技とキャラクターは魅力的でよく開発されています。 この映画は非常に魅力的でよくできているので、この映画のあらゆる側面を強調したいと思います。 見るのにとても面白くて、全体的にとても素晴らしいホラー映画なので、ぜひすべての人にお勧めします。

El silencio

Este es un resumen y reseña de la película de terror y suspenso de Netflix, que se estrenó hace unos años, y tiene una trama interesante.

Una niña y su familia se van de viaje y encuentran un misterioso culto en el camino, más tarde tendrán que enfrentarse y enfrentarse a unas criaturas mortíferas y letales que matan personas y se guían por los sonidos.

Creo que, en general, es una película muy interesante, con un concepto y una trama atractivos. Definitivamente la recomiendo a todas las personas, porque es muy interesante de ver y es una película de terror realmente agradable, en general y en general.