Sharknado 2

Sharknado 2

This is a summary and review of the 2015-2016 movie of horror and science fiction from the Syfy channel, about a tornado of sharks that comes to destroy everything in its path, in the country of America. So a group of people, that are heroes, have to solve the problem and save the cities and the day.

I think the movie is just as good as the first film, with some of the same elements of suspense and fantasy involved. I would highlight all of the elements involved, especially the plot, story and visuals. I certainly recommend it to all people, viewers and audiences who like the horror genre and science fiction genre.

シャークネード 2

これは、Syfy チャンネルによる 2015 年から 2016 年のホラーと SF 映画の概要とレビューです。この映画は、アメリカという国で、進路にあるものすべてを破壊するためにやってくるサメの竜巻についてのものです。 したがって、ヒーローである人々のグループが問題を解決し、都市と危機を救わなければなりません。

この映画は、サスペンスとファンタジーの同じ要素が含まれており、最初の映画と同じくらい優れていると思います。 関係するすべての要素、特にプロット、ストーリー、ビジュアルに焦点を当てます。 ホラージャンルやSFジャンルが好きなすべての人、視聴者、観客にぜひお勧めします。

Sharknado 2

Este es un resumen y reseña de la película de terror y ciencia ficción 2015-2016 del canal Syfy, sobre un tornado de tiburones que viene a destruir todo a su paso, en el país de América. Entonces, un grupo de personas, que son héroes, tienen que resolver el problema y salvar las ciudades y el día.

Creo que la película es tan buena como la primera, con algunos de los mismos elementos de suspenso y fantasía involucrados. Destacaría todos los elementos involucrados, especialmente la trama, la historia y el apartado visual. Sin duda lo recomiendo a todas las personas, espectadores y público que les guste el género de terror y el género de ciencia ficción.