𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞...

Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to say that this chap is pure smut so if you any of you aren't comfortable with that then I'd say wait until I update for the next chap. I don't write smut often, so I tried my best 😂 ngl though, this is probably the smuttiest I've ever written. I mean, this chap to me, is nasty 😜 so enjoy!

Steve had no idea what came over him, but he was suddenly feeling naughty. It was most likely due to the incoming heat—he hadn't had one since last month. And he usually always gets them every new month, so it was Billy's lucky night. Steve slowly dragged his wet, pink tongue over his plush lips and slowly sat up with his legs folded beneath him. He tried to sit pretty for Billy as he arched his back and leaned up. He rested his hands on the sheets below and batted his lashes. Oh yeah.

He could definitely feel the heat coming now. It made his head swim a bit as if his body and mind weren't his own. And his scent must have overwhelmed Billy—full of that same flower-petal scent that could intoxicate almost any alpha and bring them to their knees. "Billy~" Steve whined. It was clear that Steve's panties were now soaked as they left a small spot on the sheet. If Billy didn't hurry up and fuck Steve then it was only a matter of time before Steve becomes an impatient, whiny, needy mess. He wanted Billy now. "Well? Are you gonna keep standing there? Or are you going to fuck me?"

Billy chuckled as he watched Steve get situated before stripping his clothes off. His red, open-collared shirt came off first, then his belt, jeans, and socks, leaving him in his boxers. The pendant of Billy's necklace rested between his strong pecs. "Getting impatient, aren't we, princess?" Billy hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers.

Steve blushed and nodded. He keened when Billy climbed on the bed toward him—like a hungry predator about to devour its prey. Steve positioned himself to lie on his back and wrapped his arms around Billy's neck as soon as the alpha was on top of him. Billy's lips curled into a cocky smirk as Steve eagerly nuzzled his nose against Billy's in an Eskimo kiss. Their lips met in a deep, passionate kiss, and Steve felt his heart race and his mind swim with lust for his mate. "Billy..." Steve moaned in the kiss and parted his lips for Billy's tongue to glide against his.

Billy's low growl only made Steve hornier. Without wasting another second, Billy took off his boxers and tossed them aside. "You're mine. All mine." He planted hot, rough kisses along the fair, mole-dotted expanse of Steve's neck. His hand blindly reached for the nightstand drawer. He nearly yanked the drawer open and dug around for the lube. Billy placed the small bottle of lube near Steve and started trailing kisses from his chest, down his stomach, and toward the waistband of Steve's thong.

"B-Billy..." Steve shuddered and gasped out loud as Billy bit down on the waistband, tugging it off Steve and spitting the panties onto the ground. Steve's eyes widened as he watched the whole thing—holy shit, that was hot. God, he was so in love with his alpha it wasn't even funny. Billy's strong, calloused hands gripped Steve's thighs and pulled them apart to expose his slick, wet pussy.

"A-Ah, Billy..." Steve's blush darkened.

"Fuck," Billy groaned. "I probably don't even need to prep you. You're already so damn wet for me." Billy perked up slightly as if a lightbulb had suddenly flickered on top of his head. "You don't mind if I have a taste, do you, sweetheart?"

Wait, what? Before Steve could even say anything, he let out a loud, surprised mewl when he felt Billy's hot tongue shoving inside of him. Steve threw his head back against the pillow and arched his back as his toes instinctively curled. He's never had anyone do this to him. And honestly? It felt fucking amazing. It wasn't Billy's cock, but his tongue was just as good. Billy's groans vibrated against Steve as he went to town eating his omega out as if there was no tomorrow.