𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

A surprised gasp fell from Steve's lips when he felt himself backed against his bedroom door. With his arms wrapped around Billy's neck, he kissed his alpha as if the world would end tomorrow. Their kisses were deep and fervent—completely and utterly needing each other. Their tongues danced and entwined as Steve released countless needy moans. He found it surprising that they were able to make it back to his place without tearing each other's clothes off and settling on mating in Billy's Camaro.

He barely remembered the drive back from the quarry—too lost in the desire for his alpha. Billy was the same way when he drove as fast as he could through the desolate streets of Hawkins to get back to the Harrington house. He was just as eager as Steve was. And now here they were, ripping each other's clothes off like a bunch of horny teenagers and tossing them hazardously to the floor. "Get on the bed, sweetheart. I want you on all fours. Now." Billy ordered with a deep growl that would have intimidated others, but not Steve. Because he trusted his alpha. He knew that Billy would never hurt him.

They're mates, after all. They're bonded for life and their shared bond is as strong as their love for each other. Steve did as he was told like a good little omega when he climbed onto his bed. He shuddered as he moved to go on all fours. He dipped his back by raising his perky ass in the air for his alpha. "B-Billy..." He whined, wanting to feel Billy's cock deep inside of him. He spared a glance over his shoulder noticing how hard Billy was. Sometimes it still amazed him just how big and thick Billy was—a true alpha.

Billy's ocean eyes darkened at the sight of Steve as he ran his tongue over his canines. "All mine. This..." He climbed onto the bed and moved to be behind Steve. His large hands migrated to Steve's hips and gave a firm squeeze. "Is all mine. Isn't that right, princess?" He let out a husky chuckle, letting his hands wander to the globes of Steve's ass. Billy hummed, allowing his fingers to dig into Steve's asscheeks before prying them apart to reveal his pink hole. "God, how the hell did I get so lucky to have such a beautiful omega? I bet your sweet little hole is as tight as your pussy."

Two of Billy's fingers swiped along Steve's slick folds causing the omega to gasp out loud. A desperate whine emitted from Steve's throat as he began to rut against those fingers with a shudder running down his spine. He could feel them pressing down on his folds as some of his slick gushed out. "A-Ahhh...please...alpha..." He wasn't sure how much teasing he could take, he was getting needy and impatient. He needed Billy now.

Sensing Steve's impatience, Billy's lips curled into an arrogant smirk, and he dug through the nightstand drawer for the small bottle of lube. "Impatient, aren't we, Bambi? Alright, I'll give you what you want." Popping the cap open, Billy poured a small amount of lube on his fingers. He spread it around his hole, using his other hand to grasp onto the side of Steve's hip. Steve's breathing quickened, he could feel his slick dripping down his thighs as anticipation grew.

Then, with a slow, deliberate motion, Billy's two fingers slid inside. "A-Ahh, alpha..." Steve's body shuddered, pleasure radiating through him as Billy's fingers explored him.

Billy let out a pleasant hum as he continued to slowly thrust his fingers in and out. As desperate as Steve was for Billy's cock, his fingers worked like magic. The air in the room was hot, filled with they're combined scents. It really was making Steve's head swim with lust for his alpha. "A-Alpha, please...I-I want you...to fuck me~" Steve released a pitiful whine.

"Okay, baby..." Billy pulled his fingers out with an obscene squelching sound before squirting some lube on his dick. The blonde alpha grabbed Steve's ass and lifted it a bit higher in the air. "Get ready, omega," Billy murmured before he slid into Steve, bottoming out and immediately setting a quick pace. He thrusted deeply, holding Steve's hips in place. "Fuck, sweetheart...look at you, so hungry for my cock, huh? My naughty little slut. You're all mine, baby. No one can fuck you this good, no one can make you all hot and heavy like I can." Billy's grin widened. "You need a real alpha to take care of you, isn't that right, babydoll." Billy's words were like fuel to the fire.