Chapter 1 Never Before

Wonwoo's eyes were gleaming brightly as he looked at Mingyu and asked him to accompany him somewhere. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and felt sweet about the excitement and rare eagerness he was showing right now.

The sky was starting to brighten up but there was still some darkness. But this type of morning time was very heavenly in the mountains because of the beautiful scenery that unfolds before the eyes. The morning was hazy and cold. Mingyu and Wonwoo were the only one sitting around the extinguished camp fire; in front of a camp van and five tents settled on the side. As the night last night was wild and everyone enjoyed alcohol to their heart content, their other friends were fast asleep but as Wonwoo wasn't a heavy drinker and Mingyu could handle alcohol well, they were the only one who woke up this early.

After waking up, sitting together and chatting for a while Wonwoo seemed to have thought of something and said to Mingyu,

"I want to go somewhere, come with me"

Mingyu looked at him curiously but Wonwoo decided to be mysterious and didn't say anything else. But when Mingyu looked at him again, he could feel the excitement and eagerness in Wonwoo's eyes. Mingyu felt amused cause Wonwoo rarely felt eager about something.

"Okay, but hyung at least tell me where we are going. "

They got up and started walking with Mingyu following Wonwoo's lead.

"You will get to know soon. "

Mingyu was confused as to why Wonwoo was being mysterious but the actual reason was that Wonwoo was shy. He was shy about his sudden whimp and even felt like he was crazy for suddenly wanting to do something like what he was about to do.

After walking for a while, Mingyu could hear the sound of waterfall and he felt like he finally knew the reason for Wonwoo wanting to come here.

Wonwoo wants to enjoy the scenery of waterfall! But then why was he being so secretive about it? Mingyu was confused again.

After reaching a bit calmer side of water, Wonwoo started to take off his thick jacket while he looked at Mingyu mischievously and laughed a little when he saw his dumbfounded expression. Inside the thick jacket Wonwoo was wearing a thin white shirt. Though it was cold but compared to winters in South Korea this cool morning was tolerable for him. When Wonwoo was about to go in the water without explanation, Mingyu came back to his senses and shouted 'ya!' As his rushed towards him.

He grabbed Wonwoo and said with a worry and some anger filled voice,

"Wonwoo hyung! What are you trying to do?! The water is cold, you would get sick! Why are you going down in water?!"

Mingyu looked at him like he was crazy but Wonwoo patted him on his shoulder to calm him down and said,

"I just want to get soaked in the water of water fall. Ever since we came here I have been wanting to do this. Even before coming here when I was looking at the pictures of the mountains and waterfall, I have been wanting to soak myself once. Even if you think I'm crazy, I'm still gonna dip in this water today" Said Wonwoo calmly.

He sighed when he thought about the pictures he saw on internet as well as he also read some people describing the feeling of dipping in the water of water fall as a refreshing, cool, thrilling and exciting experience. Especially when the cool water touches the body and the current that passes through the water due to continuous waterfall was something that everyone should experience once in a life time.

Though it was only a small waterfall, it was very suitable for humans to swim in it. Wonwoo had been longing to swim and soak here since they arrived but he was worried that his other friends won't allow him to do it. It was same for Mingyu but Mingyu was soft hearted and Wonwoo can make him give in so Wonwoo wasn't worried when he brought Mingyu here.

"No hyung, whatever you say, you shouldn't do this. Let's go back" Mingyu said stubbornly. Of course Mingyu was worried. He was especially worried about Wonwoo. Even he don't know the reason why but ever since they have been friends, ever since from high school, Mingyu have always been the one taking care of Wonwoo. Taking care of Wonwoo has always been natural for him and now that they both are in college, Mingyu has already developed a motherly instinct towards Wonwoo. That's why even though he is soft hearted towards him most of the time, this time Mingyu won't allow Wonwoo to do whatever he wanted.

Wonwoo wasn't expecting Mingyu to be hard to deal with. As Mingyu was already trying to pull him away while clutching his hand, Wonwoo began to panic. He too stubbornly refused to budge and casted a pleading look towards Mingyu.

When Wonwoo saw that it wasn't working and Mingyu's expression were still stern, he regretted bringing Mingyu here with him. Actually since he has already planned to take a dip here, he deliberately didn't drink much at night and also got up early in the morning before everyone else to secretly complete his agenda but he didn't expect that this bear child, Mingyu to wake up with him. His meticulous plan was destroyed.

Wonwoo sighed again before saying, " Last time weren't you the one who suggested about trying lots of water sports "

"Most of the water sports are done on sea water in the warm water. Beaches are not as cold as mountains. Don't compare these two things" Said Mingyu sternly. Wonwoo felt very annoyed and as he further thought that they all are departing from here tomorrow he also started to feel anxious.

At last he said sadly with a pitiful tone that he has never used, " Mingyu-ya, I really really want to do this. It's the first time for me to want to do something so much. I know I would fall sick and make everyone worry about me, I can bear falling sick but I really want to swim here right now".

When Mingyu looked at Wonwoo's sad expression and heard his pleading, his heart melted in an instant and he felt helpless. He had no choice but to let Wonwoo do what he wants. He too felt annoyed in his heart.

He thought, 'Fu*k it! Let me take a dip too! I'm already here with him so let's be partner in crime!'

Doing the thing they had never done before would inevitably change somethings.

__________________