Chapter 15 Chance meeting

It has always been easy for Mingyu to find Wonwoo in the crowd. 

Many times even his friends have wondered that he may not be able to find anyone of them but he is always able to feel Wonwoo's presence around him. 

Mingyu has always regarded this as a best friend thing and didn't think it was anything special. 

Today strangely he had been feeling like Wonwoo was here nearby around him. 

Was it because everytime he had visited Lotte world was with Wonwoo and his friends that he was still feeling Wonwoo presence even when he was not here? 

He must be hallucinating. 

After enjoying a few simple rides Minji felt thirsty and hence they both went to a milk tea shop nearby. 

There were few people waiting to get milk tea ahead of them so they waited for a while. When it was finally their turn and Minji started to order, Mingyu whose attention was on his surrounding heard a loud group of boys talking. 

"Take this quickly! The milk tea you ordered or I won't give it to you later" Said a short guy. 

"What? Don't be a cheapskate. If not giving to me are you going to drink both?" Said the tall guy. 

"He isn't a cheapskate brat instead you are a miser. My poor friend always have to pay for you as you always forget to bring money!" The good looking one among them sighed at first and then started laughing. 

He didn't let them get a chance to talk before saying, "How miserable! One of my friend is a miser and other is glutton. No wonder you both don't have a girlfriend yet!" He said and started laughing again! 

There was no way his friends weren't angry at him so one of them retorted saying sarcastically, " Your highness seems to be pretty generous and good looking. I wonder why your previous girlfriends left such a young master?!"

Obviously that good looking friend was just a bit better than them. Just a bit good looking and a bit wealthy than them but still was making fun of them. 

But still the guy dramatically sighed and said, "What do I do when the girls these days have such a high standard?!"

He lamented saying, "They don't want a king these days but a heavenly emperor! I just can't afford to satisfy their standards".

That good looking friend was a bit talkative one. When he looked at his friends agreeing to him he started talking again. 

" That's just not it. They also want someone to take care of them like a princess! Now tell me have you ever seen such a guy who treats his girl like a princess? Does such a guy even exist?" At this point the good looking guy was feeling a sense of pity for the boys of whole world dramatically. 

He wanted to see if his performance was well liked by his two audience but then he saw that they weren't looking at him and were staring somewhere else. 

When he too looked at the direction they were looking at he gaped a little. 

The short one among them said, "Such a guy does exist! I haven't seen such a handsome guy before!"

The tall one agreed with him and also added, "You are right! Also look at his figure! He looks like a model and the way he is taking care of the girl beside him I'm sure she is his girlfriend."

The three of them smiled bitterly and felt heartbroken to see someone better than them. Why was God so unfair! 

Mingyu who was listening with his back facing them found their conversation funny at first. He unconsciously started listening to them while their order was getting ready. 

He was just listening to them to pass his time but when he heard of a handsome guy he became curious as to how handsome the guy was for them to not notice him but to notice that guy. 

His competitive spirit was ignited! 

He turned back quickly so as not to miss that person passing by and looked around thinking that the most handsome man he lay a sight on must be the one they were talking about. 

For a while due to a bit of crowd he was unable to spot someone handsome and almost thought that the three people were blind to call anyone handsome but not him. 

He still looked carefully but found a familiar figure among the crowd. 

He saw Jiwan! With some guy bending down and tying a shoelace for her! 

At first he though that it was a very clique action but he noticed that she was wearing an above knee skirt so it wasn't possible for her to bend and tie her shoelace so he can say that the guy was a gentleman. At first Mingyu thought that he must be her brother. 

But the figure of that guy looked familiar! The guy finally got up and said something to Jiwan, changing the side and standing beside her with his eyes only on her. 

Mingyu finally caught a good look of this handsome guy and he was actually Wonwoo! 

The Wonwoo that didn't look like his usual self!! 

He wasn't wearing his glasses and his hairstyle was also different which looked more suitable than his previous one! 

Also Wonwoo wasn't wearing a coat or jacket but just a black shirt which highlighted his chest muscles and his arm muscles were visible for everyone to see. He looked so hot right now that people kept glancing at him from time to time. 

Mingyu almost felt like he was going to have a panic attack. He felt the urge to cover everyone's eyes that were looking at him and admiring him. 

His chest heaved and he started breathing deeply. 

It hasn't been long since he has seen Wonwoo in a different way and he had wanted to keep it that way! He had wanted to be only one to look at Wonwoo's appeals. 

He started to feel that unusual feeling and this bone deep possessiveness again. 

That's not the only thing. Wonwoo was also touching Jiwan's hairs lovingly. And how much more he have to bear to be peaceful in this life?! 

_________________________________

Thank you everyone who has voted on my story so far, especially @na_n78, thank you for always giving me encouragement by voting on every chapter. Thanks again everyone and have a good day❤