Chapter 20 The situation

"Mingyu, I need an explanation." 

Seungcheol stated calmly while crossing his arms and looking at Mingyu with a stern questioning gaze. 

But even after a long time Mingyu didn't open him mouth to say anything, he just sat quietly on the corner of Seungcheol's bed. 

"Till how long are you planning to keep on doing this huh?" 

Vexation was clearly evident in Seungcheol's tone. He wondered to himself, 'Mingyu has to be the bear-est child he had ever seen in his life. If ever Seungcheol's gonna have a son in his life and he were to be a headache as this grown stubborn man in front of him then that child better be ready for some ass spanking cause that's how Seungcheol's gonna deal with him! 

But that's for future. Okay, Seungcheol- ah be patient, be patient, this idiot needs his big brother right now'

"Mingyu, we have already talked about this. There's no need for me to repeat myself I-"

"Hyung, I know. But what can I do? I just can't control myself these days when it comes to Wonwoo hyung" Mingyu said quietly while gripping his hairs with both hands, frustration seeping out from every pore of his body. 

Seungcheol was unable to see Mingyu's expression due to him burying his face in his hands. But he could feel Mingyu struggling. This softened him a bit. 

"Why don't you just confess to him?" Before he could stop himself, Seungcheol said in a soft tone and then bit his tongue cause he remembered that Mingyu is not single anymore. 

Mingyu too looked up at him in disbelief. Seungcheol was the only one who knows his difficulties so how could he ask him to do that?! 

"Hyung, how can you-"

"Mingyu, look that's not what I-"

"You should not forget hyung that both of our situation is no different so you don't have the right to say that to me!"

Seungcheol froze midway. The explanation he was gonna give got struck in his throat, his eyes a bit wide. 

Mingyu too froze. 

Why does his tongue keeps slipping today?! How could he say that to Seungcheol? Is his brain on holiday today?!

This topic was a forbidden territory for Seungcheol! It was a land mine no one dares to step on! What's going on with him today! Why does he keeps doing everything wrong since the start of this morning! 

"Get out"

Mingyu heard Seungcheol say while trying to suppress his anger. 

He knows that he should just quietly get out, that would be better but, he sighed and thought to himself, 'I have already stepped on the landmine, let's bite the bullet too, after all the way the things are right now can't be kept going like this forever. Someone needs to brave up and tell him this.'

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have said this when I know you are sensitive about this, but hyung you too should consider solving your problems with Jeonghan hyung. We all in friend group knows-"

"KIM FUCKING MINGYU!! SAY ONE MORE FUCKING WORD AND YOU WOULD REGRET COMING IN MY ROOM!"

Seungcheol roared, his eyes red with rage. It can be seen how much Mingyu's words has affected him. 

Mingyu jumped up from the bed, scared out of his life. He gulped and had to admit that this hyung was the one who was really the scariest one when he got angry among all of them. But he also knows that Seungcheol doesn't usually gets angry on small or unreasonable things and is also patient with all of them many time but some topics sets him off instantly, just like this one right now. 

"NOW GET LOST WILL YOU?!!" Seungcheol roared again while trying hard to calm himself down. 

Mingyu gladly made a beeline for the living room. He tried to take in some oxygen as he breathed deeply. It's his fault actually. Seungcheol hyung was trying to help him but Mingyu angered him instead. 

Mingyu suddenly started feeling sad when he recalled the past. It's been hard on Seungcheol hyung. 

After being in trace for a while Mingyu sighed and looked around himself. 

Wonwoo and Jiwan had already left for their practice it seems. Mingyu was relieved for once today. Thankfully, they both left and haven't heard such a loud roar from his angry hyung or else things would have gotten more complicated. 

He walked around the sofa and was ready to land his ass and relax his heart while being seated when he heard the pass code of their apartment being entered. 

Mingyu frowned, he wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone right now. 

He looked at the door and the person who entered through it made his frown deeper. 

'Look at this. Seungcheol hyung is an atom bomb but this hyung is a ticking time bomb! I should just applaud at his timing' Mingyu thought to himself while the corner of his lips twitched uncontrollably. 

"Mingyu-ah, where's everyone? Are you alone here today?" Jeonghan asked while closing the door and heading towards Mingyu with a white plastic bag in his hand. 

Mingyu felt speechless for a moment, then managed to say, "No I'm not, Scoups hyung is in his room" 

"Oh is that so. Ah! Yes take this there's some snacks for you in it, also I have brought some other snacks and some home made kimchi made by my aunt. Keep it in refrigerator and share it with everyone. Don't eat it all yourself." Jeonghan warned as he nonchalantly tossed the bag in his hand to Mingyu. 

"I'm going to go look for Seungcheol" Saying that Jeonghan started to head towards Seungcheol's room with familiarity. 

Mingyu felt a sense of crisis building up within himself. It took him just few seconds to decide to flee from their apartment without wasting any time. 

He abandoned the bag of snacks and quickly took the kimchi and kept it in the refrigerator. With this done, he took his bike keys and wallet in a hurry and made it outside the apartment before hearing the things he is not supposed to. 

After reaching and getting on his bike, he prayed silently for his Jeonghan hyung. 

If he had known that Jeonghan was gonna visit their apartment today then he would have sewed his lips and would have not angered Seungcheol hyung. 

Mingyu felt even more guilty in his heart now. 

____________________

Hey lovely readers,                                  

I won't be publishing a new chapter tomorrow cause tomorrow is gonna be a very busy day for me🙂

Mondays are always busy for some reason 🙂

I hope you have a good day today and tomorrow😌✨