Chapter 24 Peas of the same pod.

The sky was turning darker but Wonwoo was still laying motionless on the bed, in the same position for a long time now.

Mingyu who was earlier sitting beside him had already fallen asleep with his back facing Wonwoo.

Wonwoo couldn't help himself from giving time to time side glances towards Mingyu.

The room was awfully quiet and Wonwoo felt like this silence was eating him inside. If only he had not encountered Mingyu in the bar here then maybe he would have already lost his virginity to some stranger by now.

Now that he is carefully thinking about this decision of his, it was really impulsive and idiotic of him but on the other hand the him being a youth with some serious physical needs had no choice but to think of having a one night stand to appease his loneliness. Sometimes these urges becomes so intense that he couldn't resist the thoughts of having sex with someone.

Also with someone by his side encouraging him to act on his thoughts, he gave in and also specially wore the clothes he wouldn't have ever though of wearing in his entire life. Though even if he had it planned he didn't meet any eye catching gentleman tonight and instead fell into the hands of his insolent and perverted best friend.

"If only you had remembered our first kiss rather than forgetting it, it would have been easier for me to confess my feelings for you and maybe we would have been purely best friends or a pair of happy boyfriends, depending on your reply... " 'But the next day when I saw that you have forgotten everything, I lost all of my courage I had gathered to confess to you that day.'

Wonwoo said out loud in soft voice  more than first half of it while staring at Mingyu's back all along.

After a while, Wonwoo who was still staring blankly at Mingyu couldn't help himself. He thought to himself, ' it should be okay. He is drunk and asleep already. It's okay... Just for few moments.' And then he slowly moved towards Mingyu, his breathing light and his actions cautious as if afraid of waking Mingyu up. Finally he successfully got in close proximity of Mingyu and very cautiously he snaked his hand around Mingyu's waist.

He could feel Mingyu's warmth transmitting through his arm and could also feel his hard muscular abdomen but he didn't dare to keep feeling it and just let his fingers lightly touch the bedsheet. Then as if gaining more courage he buried his face towards Mingyu's back with one side of his cheek resting on bed and the other touching Mingyu's back. The scent of Mingyu he was inhaling at the moment spelled comfort to his entire being. It was only now that his mind felt at peace after such a long time.

Though they had been friends since high school, he had never got a chance to sleep in such a close proximity with Mingyu until now. Surely they had laid beside each other many times but never this close. Mingyu had taken so many of his first times, if only he could keep doing so in future too...

This way few minutes passed and as promised Wonwoo got ready to slowly take away his hand, as he was moving his hand he suddenly felt his wrist being caught by a big hand. This startled him badly and he quickly but still carefully propped himself up to look at Mingyu's face to see if he was awake but when he looked at Mingyu's still closed eyes and peaceful expression he immediately felt relieved.

'Mingyu must have subconsciously caught his hand. He is still asleep'

After feeling reassured he tried to remove his hand from Mingyu's hold. How hard can this task be when the other person is sleeping? At first he tried to lightly remove it but wasn't able to, then he added a bit of force but still he wasn't successful as the strength of the hold kept increasing with his own efforts of trying pull out his hand.

For a while Wonwoo sat silently, lost in his own thoughts then looked at Mingyu's peacefully sleeping face again and then decided to use all of his force but the result was still the same. Seeing this Wonwoo panicked again. Was Mingyu deceiving him and was faking his sleeping face or was it some weird drunken habit of his. Wonwoo felt lost again as something like this has never happened with him.

He gulped nervously as his throat felt dry and his heart was feeling anxious. No matter what it was of no use to struggle. He should just lay down and sleep for now, for the things he would have to face tomorrow are the problems of tomorrow. Thinking like that Wonwoo helplessly laid down on the bed again. His hands and feets felt cold and he felt slightly uncomfortable all over his body as if the AC was set on very low temperature but he still tried to force himself to sleep.

Also he belatedly started feeling hungry. It was already dinner time but this feeling was dormant in comparison to all these dominant negative feelings so he didn't think much about it.

He was about to sleep but the regret he was feeling made him feel his stomach tighten. If only he wasn't greedy! If only he hadn't acted on his stupid desires! If only he had quietly left after Mingyu fell asleep! Mingyu wouldn't even remember the things that happened today and he wouldn't have found out that I was here with him! But now if I'm to stay with him like this till tomorrow morning then......Wonwoo felt his head starting to have a migraine.

He was still busy worrying about what how to explain Mingyu when he wakes up when he felt Mingyu's phone that was on the bedside table buzz. At first he ignored it but then it kept buzzing continuously. That made the already jittery Wonwoo even more nervous. He took a glance at Mingyu's face and tried to reach for his phone to change the setting of vibration mode to silent mode but was unsuccessful in this as well.

He started to feel a bit depressed at so  many of his unsuccessful attempts on many things today.

When the screen lightened up again with the buzzing sound accompanying it, he was at least able to figure out who was messaging Mingyu after straining his eyes a bit.

The notifications were coming rapidly one after another.

New message from Minji *heart*

After seeing the sender of the messages Wonwoo was frozen in place for a moment before he slowly laid down again and closed his eyes. His thoughts unknown to anyone.

____________________

Hey my lovely reader,

Did any of you find the title of this chapter confusing?

Hehe, if you are confused please try to figure it out yourself and then comment about it😆. Of course that's if you want to.

And I want to thank you all again as  my story has already reached 1k views❤. It's more than I initially expected cause I hadn't really held many expectations at the start🥺. Thank you everyone😄

I hope you all have a nice day and good night:)