Chapter 39 Unrequited love

He seems to be happy and a bit more lively that usual. He looks brighter as if suddenly possessing a unique glow to himself. Though his expressions doesn't give away such an impression but his demeanor does though.

'I wonder...why he looks so different today?' Joshua thought to himself before collecting his thoughts and saying,

" Yeah, came to visit you all cause I kinda miss you all really..." Joshua tried to reach out for Wonwoo to hug him while walking towards him.

He wasn't lying when he said he has been missing them. He would have hugged Mingyu too if not for him realizing that Mingyu must have witnessed the thing going on between him and Dokyeom earlier.

For Joshua, it's been long since he felt like hugging someone, he is not usually touchy and him wanting to voluntarily hug Wonwoo can make anyone imagine how true his words are. He extended his hands as he went into Wonwoo's warm embrace. It really felt good to hug Wonwoo until he heard someone clearing their throat in background and then coughing softly before resuming to clear their throat.

Joshua laughed in his head while Wonwoo found it funny too. Wonwoo was facing Mingyu so he could see Mingyu's annoyed expression and could feel his jealousy even through the distance between both of them, Mingyu's jealousy seems to be radiating off him. Even though the hug felt long, he let Joshua be, cause why not? After all the jealousy of his lover signifies Mingyu's feeling of love for him. He would gladly welcome such jealousy.

But Joshua seems to have something going on in his head as he went on saying, " Hm.. Wonwoo, you look so good today and why is it only now that I have noticed you smell good too?"

Joshua's ambiguous tone and intimate words made Wonwoo feel stunned.

Joshua was about to say something more but he felt someone gripping his collar and dragging him back, away from Wonwoo. Though he was getting dragged, Joshua was having fun teasing Mingyu and also wanted to look at Mingyu's expression. Mingyu though was looking at him expressionlessly. He beckoned Joshua to turn his head and look ahead and when Joshua did that he saw a pair of innocent and sad eyes staring at him with saddest gaze.

Joshua felt speechless when he saw Dokyeom staring at him like that.

'Seems like my teasing has backfired on me' he thought to himself while clearing his throat as he touched his fist to his lips with guilty expression.

To dismiss the awkward air among everyone, Joshua pretended as if nothing has happened and said, " I was just curious about Wonwoo's perfume. Anyways, let me help you Mingyu. What are we cooking for dinner tonight?"

" Yeah Mingyu, I'm already very hungry please make something to eat quickly" Wonwoo added while feeling amused and confused at the situation.

" Ah! And Joshua hyung, Dokyeom don't forget to attend my performance at our university day after tomorrow. I have already collected tickets for all of you and will hand them to you tomorrow." Wonwoo said with an excited smile.

" Of course of course " Joshua said busily as he took kimchi out and started chopping it busily, following Mingyu's instruction.

"Should we make more of it for Seungcheol too? Ain't he coming back tonight?" Joshua asked while Wonwoo left satisfiedly to join Dokyeom to sit beside him.

" No, no need. He is with Sa Ra and it's impossible for him to leave without having a meal with her." Mingyu said and Joshua nodded to his words finding them reasonable.

____________

Mingyu's gaze became more and more heated as he stared at Wonwoo's back. His eyes wandered around Wonwoo's broad shoulders, wide back but slim waist and his throat felt parched for no reason.

Mingyu could feel his desires for Wonwoo. These desires are becoming more uncontrollable with the passing days and Mingyu almost couldn't handle these passionate emotions for his best friend any longer.

But, all these emotions are hidden behind Wonwoo's back cause when Wonwoo turns back to face Mingyu, there's still an innocent and loving smile of a friend and brother on Mingyu's face for him.

Wonwoo really did turn to face Mingyu after getting congratulated and praised by his friends who came to watch and support him at his performance with his team. All of them were gathered in changing room and when Wonwoo's eyes fell on Mingyu he gave him a mock disgusted look and came near him, near enough to whisper what he wants to whisper to Mingyu.

He said as if reading Mingyu's thoughts," Such a holy and brotherly expression doesn't suits on you when in reality you are up to no good. Seriously, we are doing it at every chance we get."

Mingyu felt surprised when Wonwoo said that and then smiled as if accepting the actual fact.

While Wonwoo really felt annoyed at the thought of not being able to resist Mingyu's temptations time and again. It's only been two days since their first time and it's like they are in their honeymoon period were they feels the constant desire to get sensual. The more they get physically attached to each other the more is their want to indulge themselves into such activities again and again like an addict.

Though Wonwoo had said that they have sex at every chance they get but it's actually physically impossible, atleast for Wonwoo as it would be too exhausting and painful for him and Mingyu understands that so they are learning different ways of pleasuring each other and gradually learning what they like and don't like when being sensual.

Wonwoo has came to realize that he especially likes to cuddle with Mingyu as Mingyu's big bear like physique gives him so much warmth that he just feels like melting against Mingyu. It's a kind of comfort he never imagined he would receive from someone.

"Hyung, I was just trying to get myself into a dramatic monologue where I love you but I can't have you something like unrequited love. Though I have experienced this kind of feeling before but as I have been feeling so happy these days that I have already forgotten how much pain I used to feel before. I just want to keep remembering how I used to feel at that time." Mingyu laughed while explaining his silly thought to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo was unable to comprehend Mingyu's silliness and asked with amused confusion, " And why do you want to keep remembering it?"

" Hmmm....If you are to ask me like this...umm..." Mingyu hesitated a bit before saying " I actually really really want to keep that feeling locked in my mind and heart so as to keep cherishing your love for me whenever I think about it, so as to make me keep realizing how precious you and your love for me is, so that I can be grateful and love you more than you everytime I recall the pain of my one sided love." Mingyu said with sincerity and a tinge of shyness in his words. His eyes staring into Wonwoo's almost unblinking eyes and he could see that his words have been conveyed properly to Wonwoo.

Though he felt a bit embarrassed but just the feeling of being able to share his raw feelings like this to Wonwoo makes him feel like he is on seventeenth heaven. Just this much is enough for him to be satisfied with his life.

The reflection of himself seems to be firmly fixed in Mingyu's eyes, Wonwoo could feel himself choking up with emotions and his sight was starting to feel blurry with tears welling up but he started blinking hard to keep them in check. Sometimes he feels so lucky to have met Mingyu in this lifetime.

He cleared his throat so as to make sure that his voice doesn't cracks up and was about to say something when his phone started buzzing.

He looked at the screen to see who was calling him and the caller turned out to be Minji.

____________

Hey my lovely readers,

I suddenly realized that it seems like I have been hypnotized by Hoshi's Horangi power cause I keep writing kimchi whenever food is mentioned in this story😂.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Have a good day/night everyone ❤