Chapter 37 Hurt

Before the trip, Wonwoo had thought of many ideas and searched many things online to get to know how to seduce Mingyu.

He felt quiet embarrassed at the thought of seducing but it's not like he had any other choice as he has low confidence and don't want to confess his feelings directly. If he successfully manages to attract Mingyu's attention then he believed that Mingyu, who is an extrovert and outspoken person would surely confess to him first and even if by chance Mingyu did not say anything about him starting to have feelings for Wonwoo, Wonwoo could still observe him and try to deduce from Mingyu's reaction to see if he was successful or not.

So he researched about the place they were going to visit when suddenly a beautiful picture of some people playing in the water near waterfall popped up on his laptop. It was after seeing that picture, an unusual but clear idea formed in his mind about what he should do.

When on the trip, he was very nervous about executing his idea and kept delaying it due to his hesitation until he realized that they would be going back day after tomorrow. Their trip would come to an end. Then his plans and preparations would be for naught. And....

He would have no choice but to introduce Minji to Mingyu.

He can't let that happen. He has to do something.

This way he kept thinking about it until he finally asked Mingyu to accompany him under the pretense of 'seeking thrill'. When he was acting like a child in front of Mingyu, he was actually really nervous but after seeing Mingyu's reactions to his words he started feeling playful instead. He felt so much joy after seeing the Mingyu who was concerned about him but still can't say no to him. Seeing him like that Wonwoo became even more determined about taking a dip into the water.

The things that happened next confused him the most. As he had left his glasses on the soil, he wasn't able to see Mingyu's reaction towards himself clearly and when Mingyu accidentally broke his glasses it was even more impossible to read Mingyu's face and expressions. Though he thought that Mingyu was behaving a bit unusually with him, he still wasn't able to confirm anything.

In the van, when he was waiting for Mingyu to go and come out of the bathroom so that they can set out to make breakfast together, he heard some noises when Mingyu was taking a bath inside. He didn't knew if it was his illusion but he also seemed to have heard soft moans. Suddenly when he thought about what Mingyu might be doing inside the bathroom might be related to him, his face flushed and he felt extremely shy while his heart started beating wildly.

Though he tried to calm down and keep a neutral face when he saw Seungcheol entering the van. Then he became distracted while chatting with Seungcheol.

So when Mingyu came out of the bathroom, he had wanted to tease Mingyu about it to confirm his speculation but became shocked when he saw Mingyu's red eyes and before he could say anything Seungcheol asked him the question he had wanted to and got to know that Mingyu had cried because of the shampoo and maybe the moans he heard were not of pleasure but of pain. He felt thoroughly disheartened. But still he felt like Mingyu was behaving unusually again and Seungcheol seemed to have understood something but he wasn't able to grasp anything.

Then Mingyu seemed to be keeping his distance from him or was it just his mind playing tricks on him?

But when Mingyu fell unconscious with high fever, Wonwoo felt at loss. It was because of him that Mingyu fell ill. It was due to his own selfishness and actions that has made Mingyu suffer. He started to realise his actions were so wrong as the guilt started eating his insides.

The plan he made was utterly ridiculous! What was he even thinking while doing that?!!

Wonwoo couldn't help but feel more and more depressed as he was taking care of Mingyu and also receiving the scolding of his friends when they got to know about the situation. At one point he got lost in his thoughts, when he suddenly felt Mingyu's movements.