Chapter 29 Confirmation

Wonwoo was running away with his all as if he could run away from all his problems if he just kept running.

Behind him Mingyu was also trying to keep up and catch Wonwoo's pace to capture him in his arms but due to his big frame it was getting hard for him to keep up.

"Hyung! Please don't run! Listen to me. Listen to what I have to say to you!" Mingyu shouted from behind trying to make Wonwoo stop but it only made more people on the road pay attention to them and it didn't make Wonwoo even slow down for a second.

Mingyu felt an overwhelming kind of fear circulating through his body just like the blood as his heart was gripped by anxiety and kept pumping vexation more intensely with each passing moment.

He wasn't expecting this!

He didn't want to let Wonwoo know about his feelings like this but unexpectedly when Wonwoo came inside the studio looking dazed and holding his phone to his ear was when Jiwan and Mingyu realised that his number was dialled successfully and connected successfully also Wonwoo had heard everything successfully.

  But what was even more unexpected for Mingyu was Wonwoo's reaction. At first Wonwoo's eyes were filled with many complex emotions, emotions that Mingyu wasn't able to decipher no matter how deeply he tried to look into them.

After waking up from his daze Wonwoo looked around him twice and then at Mingyu and just like that he dashed away.

All the time when running after Wonwoo, Mingyu couldn't help but keep thinking, 'Why is Wonwoo hyung running away after listening to my confession? Doesn't he likes me too? At that time in the bar I could clearly feel that he likes me too. Then why is he running away? Doesn't he want me? Does he feel disgusted by me? Was I wrong in thinking that he likes me? Was I wrong?' Mingyu felt his emotions trying to overtake his reasoning and the more he thought this way the more he started feeling like crying. He could hardly control his tears from blurring his vision. He just kept trying his best to catch up to Wonwoo and suppress his emotions.

Both of them ended up running all the way to their apartment and just before Wonwoo could open the door Mingyu finally caught up to him. Before Wonwoo could input the password Mingyu came from behind and completely back hugged Wonwoo with force due to inertia, trapping Wonwoo's hands with his own while holding them.

Both of them could feel each other's heart beating crazily at the moment, sweat covering both of their body. Fortunately, the corridor was empty with no one in sight or their neighbors might have been surprised by such a scene.

"Hy-hyung, why...why are you running away from me like this?" Mingyu's voice cracked at first as he tried to gain his composure. His arms tightening around Wonwoo and his hands clutching Wonwoo's hand more tightly as well.

"Don't you like me too?" Mingyu said in a small voice filled with grief and dejection. This question that has been madly torturing him from the time he started running, he has finally asked it but now he was regretting asking it already. What if Wonwoo really doesn't like him? Would he be able to take it? The thought alone made two line of tears spill from the corner of his eyes.

"Mingyu, let me go." Wonwoo struggled with little efforts.

"No hyung, please answer me first. Your silence is eating me inside" Mingyu refused with a slightly heavy, teary tone to his voice.

He could hear Wonwoo swallowing and then Wonwoo's body started to tremble in his arms, his chest heaving and releasing his breathes irregularly. He hurriedly turned Wonwoo to face him and saw that Wonwoo was crying as well. He got so scared that his hands were shaking as he cupped Wonwoo's face in his palms.

He raised Wonwoo's face to make him look at himself. Wonwoo's face was a bit scrunched and his lips were trembling as well, the corner of his eyes red and the glossy eyes were spilling tear drops continuously as he looked at Mingyu.

Mingyu's heart ached unbearably seeing Wonwoo like this. He really regretted trying to get answer from Wonwoo like this. He really really felt so much regret for being persistent and forcing Wonwoo selfishly. If he had known that Wonwoo would start crying then he wouldn't have.....

"Hyung, it's okay hyung. I'm sorry. I should have given you space. I shouldn't have asked it like this to you. It's all my fault...." Mingyu started saying incoherently, not knowing what to say to make Wonwoo stop crying or which words would better express his regret and guilt but before he could complete saying what he wanted to say he felt the still slightly trembling lips land on his lips and Wonwoo's hands that were free now combing through and grabbing his hairs softly from behind to bring Mingyu closer to him.

Mingyu was frozen for a short moment but when he realised what was happening he looked at the eyes that were still looking at him. At that time in the dance studio he was being unable to understand the emotions in these eyes but now as if he could read them clearly all he could see was endless eternal promise of love from them. They both slowly started to move their lips while still looking at each other and not even bothering to blink much so as not to miss a single change of emotion in both of them. But the tears still kept blurring and distorting their vision, it was only to blink them away that made Mingyu blink but whenever he opened his eyes after blinking the sight of Wonwoo's unblinking watery eyes kept greeting him. This made him feel a new rush of emotions as they kept kissing.

The kiss started out warm, wet and slow conveying their love for each other as no words were enough to convey them, only this way with a soft, understanding and entangled approach did they truly felt like their hearts has started to connect with each other.

This kiss was obviously different form those in the past, those hungry kisses were to express their desires for each other. This seemed to be filled with purely love and understanding slowly making them understand the way they love each other and what each other's love really means to both of them. It felt like they were establishing the status of their relationship.

Though they were almost feeling breathless, no one in between them wanted to separate from each other but they still did with both of them touching their foreheads and closing their eyes peacefully with happy and satisfied smiles on their lips.

" I love you too idiot. Don't come and pester me again as I won't say it again ". Wonwoo said with slight rasp to his voice and a shy smile on his lips but also with a complaining tone.

" No, I won't. Once is enough for me" Mingyu smiled widely, the corner of his eyes crinkled a little with his eyes shining brightly as he looked at Wonwoo with tenderness.

He was about to kiss Wonwoo again when they both heard a thud and turned to look to their right at the same time.

There Minji was standing shell shocked and frozen in place looking at them with wide eyes and disbelief. The plastic carry bag resting on the ground beside her.

_______________

Hey my lovely readers,

I hope you all are doing well.

Today I almost thought I wouldn't be able to finish writing this chapter but fortunately I did😆.

I hope I have expressed the feeling well in this chapter. Do tell me how is it. 😄

All the best for the day ahead and good night/morning❤