Chapter 36 The plan

While tracing the hickeys lovingly while looking at himself in the mirror of the bathroom, Wonwoo smiled softly to himself.

He was feeling so happy at the moment and everything feels like a dream to him. Two months ago if someone would have told him that he would be together with Mingyu and would have sex with him eventually then he would have bitterly laughed at that person for making such a joke.

He suddenly thought about the way he was a few days before the trip.

At that time, he was finally about to give up on his unrequited love for Mingyu. He had discreetly hinted Mingyu about his special feeling towards him many times in the years they have been together but Mingyu's dense brain wasn't able to understand his hints.

Loving someone who doesn't love you the way you want them to is very exhausting. At that time, Wonwoo was feeling tired of his feelings that were never reciprocated and was also feeling torn between his desires.

Though love is one thing, as a healthy man in his 20s he felt his bodily desires growing day by day and that made him want to lose his virginity no matter what.

One day in the dance studio, he was talking about it with his online best friend Jiwan as it became a habit for him to share everything he had on his mind about Mingyu to her. He felt nice and also relieved to have someone to share his feelings and thoughts with. Some thoughts such as things about Mingyu couldn't be shared with anyone else but her as he didn't have the courage to talk about his secret love with anyone of his friends from his friend group, also as an understanding person, she listens to him carefully and comforts him whenever he feels sad. She is a good listener.

In the midst of their conversation, they heard a sweet voice calling Wonwoo,

"Oppa!"

When they turned towards the direction of the voice, they saw Minji standing near them and felt surprised. How long was she here? How come they both had not noticed her being so near to them?!

Looking at their surprised expressions Minji couldn't help but burst out into laughter.

She laughed for a few moments and said while wiping her tears, " You both were so engrossed in your conversation. It's unbelievable you both didn't notice me standing here for so long!"

"But oppa, is it true that you too...umm..like Mingyu?" Minji asked while putting away her smile and becoming serious and a bit nervous all of a sudden.

Wonwoo didn't say anything but just nodded his head in conformation without hiding the fact.

Actually, he had already came out to his parents an year ago and as his parents were close to his uncle's family, they got to know about it too. Surprisingly, his parents and uncle's family were cool and open minded towards his sudden confession. They said that they were happy as long as he was happy and that had made him feel the warmth of family after a long time. He felt gratified.

So there was no need to hide it from Minji that he was in love with Mingyu. Also he knows that even though Minji too likes Mingyu, she wasn't entirely serious about him nor her loves for Mingyu runs as deep as his. So he nodded at her question without hesitation.

Minji went quite for a while and seeing her like this Jiwan seemed to be wanting to say something but Minji spoke first instead.

"Oppa, you said you want to stop loving Mingyu but that's very unrealistic in my opinion. It's hard to give up on your first love and that too when you both are best friends since school days."

Wonwoo sighed and said, "I know it's hard and maybe unrealistic but at least I should give it a try or else I won't know if I could really give up on him or not."

"Why don't you instead try to attract him towards you? You won't know if he would feel attraction towards you or not until you try." Minji said while raising her eyebrows.

Wonwoo looked at her as if she had suddenly grown two heads.

In other words, she was telling him to seduce Mingyu! But how is it possible! He has never seduced anyone before and how can he seduce his best friend!!

"Don't look at me like that. It's better rather than bitterly giving up like this. At least in future you won't have any regrets about your love." Minji said while looking slightly irritated.

When Wonwoo gave it an another thought, though this idea still made him feel uncomfortable he still decided to give it a try. It's better than randomly losing his virginity to a stranger due to his sorrow. If he can make Mingyu look at him with different eyes then it's worth giving a try.

" I think Minji is right. Didn't you say that you and your friends are going on a trip? It's a good opportunity to show your charm to Mingyu!" Jiwan said agreeing with Minji.

"Okay. I will try then." Wonwoo said with a faint determination.

"Oh... So you all are going on a trip?" Minji asked in a surprised tone, " Well.... Wonwoo oppa can you do me a favor?"

Wonwoo looked at Minji's bright puppy eyes expression she always has whenever she requests something from him.

He helplessly asked her " What is it?"

"Oppa, by any chance if you fail to attract Mingyu. Un-umm.. Will you help me by introducing me to him?" Minji said while blinking her big eyes pleadingly.

When Jiwan heard her request, she went into a coughing fit and Wonwoo froze for a moment too.

Seeing them like this Minji panicked and hurriedly explained herself, " Oppa, I didn't mean that you won't succeed and I would really feel happy for you if you both get into a relationship. I-I just, you know I like Mingyu and I can't help but want to be with him too if I have a chance! I didn't mean to offend you." She muttered the last part.

Her explanation made Wonwoo go silent for a while before he said, " Okay"

If he did not succeed in his plan then it wouldn't matter anyways.

If he is unsuccessful then it wouldn't matter whom Mingyu dates with in future cause it would be same for Wonwoo no matter who it is.

______________

Hey my lovely readers,

I will just keep myself from making any promises about next chapters. I have finally realised that I wouldn't be able to keep such promises🙂.

I hope you all are having a good day/night❤