Chapter 31 The Truth (Part 1)

Wonwoo opened the door of their apartment after his conversation with Minji and as soon as he stepped inside, it was as he expected, the stubborn man named Kim Mingyu was standing there in front of him, waiting for him.

For Wonwoo sometimes Mingyu is so predictable that it's an instinct now to know what he is doing or what he must be doing.

Wonwoo sighed internally at the sight of him and mentally shook his head. He could even imagine Mingyu sticking his ear to the door while trying to eavesdrop. But from the dissatisfied look on his face it looks like he wasn't successful in eavesdropping.

After briefly looking at Mingyu who was clearly waiting for him, Wonwoo didn't hesitate to pass by him with a white plastic carry bag in his hand.

Mingyu was astonished as he looked at the solemn Wonwoo passing by him. Was Wonwoo ignoring him? Why would Wonwoo ignore him? Did he do something wrong?

He must have.

If not, then Wonwoo wouldn't have ignored him.

Mingyu frowned hard in his heart. After so much difficulty they have finally figured out their feelings for each other but now his sweetheart seems to be angry with him about something. What should he do now? Cling to him?

Yep.

As Wonwoo was walking towards his room, Mingyu came from behind him and snaked his hands around Wonwoo's arm to stop him and also to hold him as he rested his chin on Wonwoo's shoulder and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Wonu hyung, are you angry with me about something? Why are you ignoring me? You told me to wait for you inside obediently and I did as you said. You have promised me that you will tell me everything, but now why are you ignoring me?" Mingyu had a cute pout on his lips after saying all of this.

Looking at him like this, Wonwoo didn't knew if he should laugh or cry. But after looking at Mingyu's shiny eyes and still in pout lips, he couldn't help himself and grinned at his silly but cute looking lover. He flicked Mingyu's forehead to get him to drop his silly act and before Mingyu could exclaim in pain he cupped Mingyu's cheeks with both of his palms and landed a soft kiss on the spot where he had flicked earlier.

"It would be a lie if I say I wasn't angry but now I'm not anymore." Wonwoo looked at Mingyu with soft eyes while still cupping his cheeks.

"But you are not the only one to have questions to ask. I too want to ask you about some things." Wonwoo said seriously to which Mingyu nodded his head.

"First let's go to my room. Let's talk there."

To this Mingyu agreed with a smile towards him and said, "I will go where you want me to be"

Wonwoo stopped in his tracks after hearing him. His heart becoming an emotional mess by just one sentence from Mingyu. Is this the start of their honeymoon phase?

" What are you saying? Don't say such cringe worthy stuff. You sound so cheesy!" Wonwoo laughed as he scrunched his nose but it was all an act to hide the inner turmoil of emotions caused by those 'cheesy' words of Mingyu. Maybe it's because they were friends first before being lovers that's why it's hard for Wonwoo to adapt to the change in their relationship so quickly or maybe it's about the change in the way they talk.

Mingyu laughed alongside him. He was just teasing Wonwoo because he knew how shy Wonwoo would get after hearing them. Look at those ears that has started to turn pink. How cute!

After entering the room, they had themselves settled on the bed, Mingyu started saying, " Hyung, let's talk about other things later. First tell me why did you run away after hearing my confession? Do you know I got so scared while seeing you running away from me."