Chapter 23 Yearning for you

Two figures kept overlapping each other in the darkness.

The curtains were drawn and the lights off, likely the occupants of the room couldn't bother wasting time on those trivial things.

The sound of squelches and heavy breathing were dominating the quiet room. The atmosphere had a sense of ambiguity that would make any person blush as if infected by the desires emitting by the two who can't seem to seperate from each other.

Wonwoo felt the big hand of a certain someone rubbing and kneading his waist while the other was busy caressing his bottom and thighs. He felt like those places were on fire as his whole body groaned for attention from those warm sinful hands.

He could feel the owner of those hands kissing and licking his neck while sucking his adams apple. He could feel the urgency of the one on top of him and even he himself can't wait to give in, in his own desires.

It's incredible that they still haven't discarded their clothings and were just making out.

But to Wonwoo, he haven't even ever dared to imagine that he would be this close to Mingyu again one day, that there would be a day where he would moan continuously feeling the almost unbearable pleasure just by the simple sucking and the continuous attacks of Mingyu's tongue to his soft sensitive spots on his neck and collar bone. He was  about to cry out loud as he felt his nipples being played by the Mingyu's lips and tongue through his net top, his teeth didn't even spare Wonwoo's ear and had a bite of the soft skin there.

He felt like he was dreaming or else how was it possible for Mingyu to be in that bar where he has been frequenting for years now? How was it possible for a straight man like Mingyu to be giving him such a hot and delicious french kiss as if he was sucking out the sweet juices from a rare heavenly fruit? The way his hot and wet tongue moved inside Wonwoo's mouth as if wanting to express his dominance and exploring every corner as if claiming that ever bit of Wonwoo belongs to him.

Wonwoo felt like he was going crazy. How did they even come to this point? All he could remember was him being his usual self in the bar and dancing to relieve his stress but then he felt someone's tight grip on his waist, the culprit's hand even pulling his back against their body. It was inevitable to intentionally or unintentionally get touched by people but this type of boldness made him really mad.

Obviously the thought of that person being Mingyu never crossed his mind but actually what he thought was that some dirty jerk wants to take advantage of him and wanted to grind against him. It wasn't the first time someone has been this bold with him and he hadn't dealt with them softly but still he gently tried to shake off that person with little struggle to express that he wasn't appreciating the other person's behavior, he just didn't want to cause a commotion out of this but what he didn't expect was that the person behind him not only did not take the signal but on the contrary he tightened his hold and wholy back hugged him and even took a deep sniff from the crook of his neck!

The majority of people in this bar understands the meaning of no or they would get in a big trouble if there was a fight or fuss but there were also some people who just don't understand and such people were unbearable!

So Wonwoo struggled fiercely, his expressions furious due to the rage he was feeling. Also the things that happened in the morning came back to him suddenly, he thought of Mingyu's hurt filled expression in the morning and felt even more irritated for some reason so he struggled even more with his elbow jabbing the other's front at once.  The person who had buried his face in Wonwoo's neck let out a painful muffled gasp and let Wonwoo go while rubbing the place where he was hit.

When Wonwoo looked around to give that person a piece of his mind but before he could do anything the other person took hold of his chin with his thumb and index finger and wrapped his other hand around his neck from the back to pull him closer as their lips met.

Wonwoo was struck dumb and he could only express his shock by widening his beautiful eyes. He felt like he could see himself reflected in those dark orbs of the person who was staring back at him. The person who is also known as Mingyu. He was so shocked and surprised that his heart stopped beating for a moment but after that moment it started beating so loudly that he felt like he could hear the loud drumming clearly.

It wasn't a proper kiss but a feather light touch of their lips as if testing each other for a reaction but it didn't take long for Mingyu to deepen the kiss and Wonwoo just went along with him in daze.

Even now he was being kissed in a daze.

He was obviously in a daze and Mingyu felt it cause he stopped responding to Mingyu's kiss in midway but the naughty teeth of a certain someone bit his lower lips lightly as if punishing him for his inattention. This made him look at the person in the darkness. Though he could only vaguely make out the features of Mingyu but he could feel his the burning stare on him as if he wants to express many things through his eyes. They stared silently at each other for a while as if having a conversation through their eyes.

Due to this short pause Wonwoo felt his mind become a bit clearer, he said in a soft whisper, "Mingyu-ah, let's not do this, this is wrong" His voice came out a bit hoarse but his words were clear.

'Let's not do it, cause you have a girlfriend now, it's not appropriate, it's wrong. But I don't want to leave you' Wonwoo thought to himself as he felt his feelings chocking up his neck. Why has this all became so complicated?

A lone tear escaping from the corner of Wonwoo's eyes as he saw the person on the top of him stiffen. The tear went unnoticed due to the darkness.

Mingyu got off from the top and sat beside Wonwoo without saying anything.

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu's back and then up at the ceiling of the room before closing his eyes.

He thought to himself while feeling his heart ache, 'This won't change anything. He would forget this all in the morning like last time. He would forget these all feelings and yearnings I keep expressing. He acts like a somber person even after being drunk and then he forgets everything the next day' Wonwoo felt water gathering up at the corner of his eyes again.

The taste of alcohol from the other person still lingering in his mouth.

________________

Hey lovely readers,

This chapter is from Wonwoo's perspective and the next few chapters are also gonna be from his perspective.

Hmm...I want to know how you felt reading this chapter the most. I'm new to writing also I'm not sure about writing intimate scenes. I want to keep making progress so I want to know how you felt about this chapter. Please do tell:)

Also I had never really thought that my story would receive hundred plus votes so soon! I was really surprised and am feeling so thankful to you all. Thank you everyone💕

Good night/morning to you and have a nice day!