Chapter 8 (1)

With little finesse and great haste he unzipped the black silk. She vaguely felt the whisper of lined silk drift past her thighs, as the skirt floated to the ground. That was just beside the front door.

With his mouth teasing her lips, her cheek, her temple, he blindly tackled the buttons on the boned bustier, and staggered them both, toward a bedroom. Grace laughed through the kiss as he crashed into the doorframe. When he paused to apologise for the bump and to take stock of his route, she murmured, "It has a zip."

"Zip?" The automatic question was voiced before he had even registered the information. His eyes narrowed. She smiled and watched as disorientated from kissing her he regrouped and her words registered. He growled something she didn't catch but his fingers felt along her back searching for it. He pulled back and looked at her accusingly when he found no trace of the zip.

Grace chuckled, "How do you think I'd get into this? I live alone. Who'd do up the buttons?" She reached to her side and below her arm to show him the hidden zip.

He took over the zip.

She tugged his shirt free of his trouser waistband, just before he spun her around and removed the bustier. Instead of feeling embarrased, Grace felt excited. She was practically naked he was fully clothed.

Joshua nuzzled eachvertebrae, his mouth and tongue tasting and touching her skin, causing a quiverto streak down her spine, as he steered her toward the bed. Blind with passionand nerves she let him move her, guide her until they were nearly at the bed.Then he spun her around, and looked into her eyes, already contemplating whathe wanted to do with and to her. She could see him thinking, as he lowered his head to brush against her collarbone. Her head fell back, presenting him with free access to her throat, and the hammering pulse.

He murmured against her skin, but she barely caught the words. All she knew was that her knees were slowly dissolving. Where had all that strength gone? How could she be feeling so hot, so feverish, so out of control, when all he was doing was kissing her?

He lifted his head, once again looked into her eyes, and then swooped to kiss her lips, teasing, coaxing until she was breathless once again. Grace lifted her hands to his head, threading her fingers through the thick locks, before moving down to caress his neck. Gently, he traced a path along her jaw line, down her neck, across the slopes of her breast. Grace trembled as the simple action caused her vagina to flood.

He took one nipple very, very gently, almost reverently into his mouth. Grace gasped as his tongue flicked deftly at the already turgid peak. Briefly he glanced at her, saw that her pupils had dilated. He lifted his head and returned to graze her lips. His fingers scissored her nipple as his tongue coaxed hers to play. 

She dissolved. Without any warning her legs gave way and blindly she clutched as his shoulders, holding on as her legs folded beneath her. She felt as if she'd sprinted a marathon in an oxygen free zone.

Joshua lifted her into his arms, carried her to the bed and placed her in the middle of the bed. For a second he simply looked at her. With a frown on his brow, and his gaze serious, he asked, "Grace?"

She nodded. He made short work of removing his clothes. Grace watched. He was wide shouldered, narrow hipped and hard. And big. For a second Grace wondered about the logistics. But then logical thoughts melted away as she wiggled free of her cami knickers. She was naked. 

He crawled onto the bed and lay beside her. Taking his time, he leaned in to kiss her. Slow, gentle, smoldering. He lifted his head, studied her face and smiled when she opened her eyes.

Slowly he brushed along the tops of her shoulders, and let his hands wander, tormenting her as he played with her skin. His fingers moved closer to her breasts, until eventually his hands cupped her. She arched into his hands, and with an appreciative murmur his thumbs flicked against the distended nipples before he leaned in to kiss her lips.