Chapter One: Big News

Percy's POV:

It was a breezy morning, the ocean waves were calm and collected, and there was a warm, relaxed feeling going around in the air. I was laying on the beach with my one, and only, wise girl wrapped in my arms. She looked so cute the way her blond hair fell over face, the way her stormy gray eyes looked into mine, the way see laughed, and her smile. Man her smile could melt my heart in seconds. I knew she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my days with. I, Percy Jackson, was going to propose to Annabeth but in a way worthy of Athena.

"Percy." Annabeth said softly

"What's up wise girl?" I asked giving her a smirk

she smiled and said," We need to go."

"Where?"

"Your mom's house for lunch. Remember?"

"Yep"

"let's go then Seaweed Brain."

*****Time skip*****

Annabeth and I finally arrived at my moms apartment in Manhattan.

I knocked on the door and my step-dad, Paul Blofis, answered the door.

"Hey, Paul is mom here?" I asked when he opened the door.

"Hey, Percy, Annabeth. you're moms here in the kitchen."

"Thanks." I said pulling Annabeth into the kitchen

"Hey, Perce, Annabeth, I'm glad you two could make it." Sally said

"Hello Mrs.Jackson." Annabeth responded

"Hi mom" I said greeting her with a hug

"So how have you been?" I asked my mom grabbing a blue tortilla shell to make my toco

"Good" she replied

"Anything important to why you wanted to have lunch today?"

"Percy, I'm Pregnant." She said happily," you're going to be a big brother."

"Me brother big." Was all I could muster at this news,"WOW"

"Congratulations." Annabeth said breaking the silence.

"Thank you"

"Um... Wow"

"Seaweed Brain, you all right there?"

"Ya I'm perfect. I'm going to be the best big brother ever."

" You will be. But I need help designing the nursery" she looked at me and Annabeth.

"OH MY GODS, you want me and Percy to help you with the nursery?"

"Yes, Annabeth you have good architectural skills and Percy has an Eye for Sea Themes and what he thinks his little sister is going to like." She said

"Sister" I said " how do you know the gender yet

"Apollo was my doctor. He didn't charge anything and the Gods said it was the least they can do. Poseidon will also bless the little girl to be powerful like her big brother" she answered

"Wow so she will stay with me in the Poseidon cabin and I can teach her how to use her power over water and sword fighting and Annabeth could help her with Ancient Greek and other cool Athena stuff. Wow I should really shut up now." I said without one breath

"Some one really wanted a little sister." Annabeth said sarcastically.

"I have wanted a sibling since I was little."

"Now you're going to have one" my mom said smiling form ear to ear.

After hours of talking

"Sorry Mrs.Jackson but we really should get back to camp. Congratulations again." Annabeth said

I gave her my pouty face.

"Awe we'll come back another day come on seaweed brain." She added pulling me out the door.

"Bye mom" I yelled as she's closed the door behind us

When we were back at camp all I could do is think about what my future little sister will look like. How she'll act like. If she was good at sword fighting. Then the worst thought hit me what if she didn't like me.

"Percy she will love you as her big brother." Annabeth said knowing what I was thinking.

"How did you know I was thinking about if she'll like me or not?"

"You were thinking out loud seaweed brain"

" does that happen a lot." I said a little embarrassed

"Only when you're nervous" she figured out. She smirked at me. I smirked back and ran my fingers through my hair. She giggled.

It was getting dark out side so we went to the amphitheater for the camp fire and started singing. We had a fun day together me and my wise girl.

It was curfew so I walked her to the Athena cabin (like the gentlemen I was) and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and said good night and headed to my cabin.

When I walked in all I could think of was my new baby sister. Would she like the cabin. Would she like it here at Camp-halfblood . What if she gets a boyfriend oh gods no that wouldn't happen. Would it ? I fell asleep with all these thoughts roaming through my head yet I had a unusually dreamless night.

That morning while Annabeth was getting her cabin awake and ready I got ready and ran to bunker nine. "Leo I need your help."

" with.... " he said trying to put out the fire in his hair that happened when I scared him

" I need a ring that combines Poseidon and Athena. For Annabeth but she can't know about it."

" Omgs are you going to-"

"Yes Leo now don't tell any one. Swear on the river Styx.

"I swear on the river Styx that I won't tell anyone about you're proposal to Annabeth." Leo said excitedly

"Thank you, now we will design this later I just needed to know you'll do it. Thanks again Leo."

" no prob perce"

"Wow, I'm actually going to do it." I said to myself walking out of the bunker.

"Actually going to do what?" Asked a deep voice behind me

" Styx!Nico what the hades stop jumping out from the shadows it's freaky."

" I know it's how I jump into conversations so what are you going to do?" He asked with a cold smirk

"I-I'm going t-to propose to A-Annabeth." I said quietly

" 'bout time bro. You guys are like my OTP."

"OTP?, someone's been hanging around the Aphrodite cabin to much." I said teasingly

"What? No." He said with a high pitched voice and his face turning red.

"Whatever, But you can't tell anyone especially Annabeth about this."

"Okay but can I tell Jason?"

"Fine but he can't tell anyone either"

"See ya later"

"Bye"

Gods why did I tell him?

*******************************************************************************

THANK YOU FOR READING<3

Hope you enjoyed it. Comment what Percy's sisters name should be. Thanks again for reading:) I'll update soon.