Ch. 13 Filler

Hermione's POV

I was sitting in the great hall eating breakfast waiting for the owl mail. I was eating French toast when an owl cleared the table with a package in front of Percy. He read the note and he smiled. He ran out of the great hall to put the package away. Then an Owl landed in front of me and stuck it's leg out impatiently. I Untied the Quibbler that I have been getting a free subscription since after the war because Mr.Lovegood is the father of our friend Luna Lovegood.
I put the magazine in my bag and went off to class.
I walked in to Charms and sat next to Annabeth and Ron.
We practiced the summoning charm and banishing charm. We were assigned homework, As usual.

In DADA we took notes and did practical practice. It turns out the Demi-gods were good with defense. We were getting close to the end of class and Professor Ethridge got our attention.

"Students could you please quiet down? I have an announcement."she declared.
"In our next class we will be working with a different type of defense. We will not be working with our wands but some other weapons like swords, bows, and daggers.We have a couple students who will be helping me teach this lesson. Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, and Nico di Angelo. You are all dismissed see you later." She said kindly.
She was one of my favorite teachers. She doesn't give overloading work, no homework, and she talks to us like we talk to our friends. Her name is Larkin and she helped us out at the battle in France. She has strait, light brown hair that was always pulled back into a high ponytail and eyes that change color in the light.
She is 22 years old and is a muggle-born like myself. We are actually really good friends outside of class of course.

Thalia's POV

After DADA class Annabeth, Percy, Nico, and myself stayed after to talk to Larkin, Daughter of Nike and Hunter of Artemis. She is one of my best friends. Why was she here may you ask? Well she is a witch but she is a muggle-born. She loves hanging out with the hunters and she loves Camp Half-blood unlike other hunters.

She had her light brown hair in its usual pony tail and she was wearing the usual hunter of Artemis clothing that I missed so much.

"Hey guys, sorry I threw you into that but you are the most skilled at those and I was told to train wizards our way so every other lesson you are going to teach them stuff while I get to grade papers." She apologized.

"Its okay but what about the other classes?" Annabeth went straight to the problem.

"Well that is tomorrow and you have your free period when they are in here because their free period is before lunch." She said

"Okay but during tomorrows free period I have ancient runes." Annabeth stated.

"I know that that's why I asked McGonagal if she would move your class to today's free period, and she will so you can help out Annabeth. Here is your revised scedual." Larkin said giving her the scedual.

"Fine everything is in order we will see you next class."Annabeth said walking out of the class room with Percy and Nico.

"Hey, Larkin."

"Hey, Thals."

"How did you end up here?"

"The fates Thal." She said sarcastically

"I know but how exactly?"

"well Artemis sent me to France on that quest to kill some ancient monster and there was a battle in France so I jumped in and helped out the Wizards. When we got back, they offer me this job, and Artemis insisted that i go because I may be needed so I came here to teach."

"Why are you like 22?"

"Artemis disguised me as a young adult because she didn't want to raise red-flags."

"oh okay."

"Thalia do you want to have lunch on Saturday?"

"Sure that sounds good. I best be going. Bye." I said walking out of the room and running to the great hall.

Percy's POV

I have the best Mom in the world she sent me blue chocolate chip cookies, my favorite. After DADA with Professor Ethridge AKA Larkin, Daughter of Nike and huntress of Artemis, I ran up to the common room with Annabeth and we went up to my room. I showed her the box full to the top of blue cookies and the letter that laid on top of it. She read the letter out loud.

"Dear Percy,

Here are your cookies. Hows school? Are you doing well? I will be nice and tell you your baby sisters name on winter break in two weeks. Hope you have the nursery designed.

Love Mom" She read.

"Seaweed Brain are you excited?" Annabeth asked

"Yea, Its just my mom is now 8 months pregnant and i'm nervous."

"Its okay to be nervous but if it helps they are going to be really close to camp if they need help and You are going to be the best big brother ever."

"Thanks Annie." I said pulling her towards me. "I love you."

"I love you too, Seaweed brain." she whispered leaning into kiss me, which I returned. She tried to pull away but i pulled her closer and she giggled and kissed me again. We broke apart and grabbed a few cookies and left for our class because we missed lunch which was going to haunt me later.