Chapter 7: Sorting Hat

Annabeth's POV
These wizards were really nice, especially Hermione. She was so smart and really cool, if I didn't know she wasn't a demigod I would have thought she was a daughter of Athena, she was definitely worthy of being one. She told us a lot about the wizard world and we told them about camp besides the my parent is a god thing and the war games.
"Hey we should get our Robes on we are almost there." Hermione said to all of us. The boys left the compartment so we could change then we left the compartment so the boys could change.
When we got there I looked at the window to this marvelous castle. The architecture was amazing it must have been done by a child of Athena because there was barley any flaws. I couldn't hold it in any more. I must of said it in my expression because Percy muttered "Oh gods!" Under his breath.

"The architecture is amazing, the foundation is well made and the stone is evenly lined up. The exterior designing was beautiful I should have used some of that on Oly-" I was inturupted by Percy put his hand over my mouth. I glared daggers at him but he widened his sea-green eyes and pouted his lips." Piper a little help she's biting my finger." He yelped.
"Annabeth you want to keep the amazing architecture talk to yourself. You are going to admire it silently and stop biting Percy's finger." Piper commanded her words drenched in charm-speak. I had the really strong urge to shut-up and keep all my thoughts about the castle to myself.
The train stopped and Jason and Percy went to get our luggage.
"You leave your luggage on the train they will be sent to your dormitory." Ron informed them. We walked off the train together my arm wrapped around Percy's waist and his arm over my shoulder protectively.
" fi's yer's an' transfer students ov'r here." Said a tall hairy man that Hermione said was Hagrid. She said he was half giant. We walked towards the boat docks where Hagrid was waiting.

"Four to a boat" Hagrid instructed. I split us in groups. One boat was Percy, Nico , Thalia, and me. The other boat was Jason, Piper, Hazel, and Frank. Leo rode the boat with some first years because they were interested in the toy helicopter he had made so he got in their boat.

I snuggled up close to Percy and he had his arm on my shoulder with my head on his chest. We enjoyed the view of the castle in silence because Pipers charm-speak hasn't worn off yet so I wasn't talking about the architecture that was running through my mind.

"I love you, Seaweed Brain" I looked him in the eyes as we got off the boat.

"I love you too, Wise Girl." He smiled and kissed me on the lips. We walked up the stairs toward the castle.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, I am Headmistress McGonagal. You will be sorted into either Ravenclaw for the wise, Hufflepuff for the hard workers, Slitherin for the cunning, and Griffindor for the brave." She led us through the doors and in front of a lot of students that were all staring at us because we were much taller than the first years.

"Welcome back everyone. We will start the sorting, when I call your name come up here, sit on the stool and I will place the sorting hat on your head." McGonagal instructed.

"David Boley" A first year with caramel brown hair and brown eyes walked up nervously to the stool. The hat waited for a second and shouted "HUFFELPUFF"

"Amanda Caster"

"RAVENCLAW"

"Annabeth Chase" she called my name. I walked towards the front and sat on the stool. she put the hat on my head and it fell over my eyes. It started flashing through my memories, it hurt to see them all again. I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"You went through all of that?" the hat asked in my mind.

"Yes, and it hurts to relive it so what house am I in?" I thought.

"GRYFFINDOR " the hat yelled. McGonagal pulled the hat off my head and I walked over to where Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were sitting. I wiped my tears and sat down by Hermione hoping she didn't notice the tears. She hugged me and said "welcome to griffindor" It felt like a million years waiting for everyone to get sorted with my ADHD. All of my friends quickly joined us at the Griffindor table.