Bedroom designs

Hey guys I know I already did annabeth's but I'm putting it in here again because it goes with this chapter.
Annabeth's POV
I walked in to the room with red and gold designs and a fire place with lounge chairs in front and a book case filled with useful books and one stair case going upstairs. I kept going up until I got to this hallway I walked down till I saw a silver plague on the door that said Annabeth Chase. I walked in and saw a room with gray walls with one big metal owl on the wall to my right. I had a white desk and dresser, a sea-green rug and my trunk at the foot of the bed. My bed had a white cover, sea-green throw blanket and pillows. My book-bag hung on the hook next to the door with all my books in in it, and the best part was on the closet door was a collage of pictures of me and Percy. That must have been made by Aphrodite. I had a mini fridge in the corner of my bed filled with my favorite drinks and snacks. In the closet was my dress for the formal wear with a note from Aphrodite that said
Dear Annabeth,
I made this dress magical it will fit perfectly when ever you wear it, and it won't get stained. Hope you love it!
Your biggest shipper
~APHRODITE
goddess of love and beauty.

Okay so I got a dress that will last forever from the Goddess of love. I saw something sea-green flash from the back of my closet I walked through the clothes and found a sea-green Trident. I touched it and the wall slid aside and I saw a sea-green room with a grey rug and well Percy's room. I saw that he was sleeping and walked back into my room.
I got my pajamas, shorts and a tank top, on and climbed into bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Pipers POV

I walked into the common room that was decorated with red and gold. When I went up the stairs and down the hallway I found a room with my name on a silver plague reading Piper McLean. I opened the door and saw my room was beautiful. It had a light Cherokee brown walls. On the wall to my left was a metal heart with Cherokee feathers dangling from the tip. It had a dream catcher over my bed , I had blue covers with a brown throw blanket. I had a white desk and dresser. I had a bookcase. I had a blue rug and a mini fridge with all my favorite food and drinks. My trunk was at the foot of the bed and my book bag was on a hook by the door. On my closet door was a collage of me and Jason. In my closet was my dress and a letter from my mom.
Dear Piper,
I made this dress magical it will fit perfectly when ever you wear it, and it won't get stained. Hope you love it! I love you my daughter I know the room isn't all what I would want but you know what you like and I thought you would like a little less me incorporated in your room.
Your favorite mother and jasper shipper
~APHRODITE
goddess of love and beauty

I saw a glint of electric blue and walked towards the back of my closet and saw a beautiful electric blue lightning bolt. I touched it and the wall slid aside and I was in Jason's room. He was looking in the mini fridge. He turned around and almost jumped out of his shoes.
"How did you get in here?" He asked trying to catch his breath.
"My mom conjoined our rooms look in your closet that I just came from."
We walked in there together and he touched the red heart on the back of his closet and the wall slid aside and I was back in my room. He gasped.
"Well are you going to get out?" I asked him
" why should I?"
"because I am about to change into some pajamas"
"Fine" he pouted and left my room.
I changed into a tank top and some pajama pants and went to bed.

Thalia's POV
I walked into our common room and it was beautiful it was decorated with red and gold it reminded me kind of like Olympus after a war. Any way when I walked into my room and saw light blue walls and a cresent moon to my right and a lightning bolt beside it.
I had a blue rug, silver covers, white desk, dresser, and bookcase. I had a mini fridge and a collage of me,my hunters, and my friends. I saw in my closet was my dress for the formal thing and it had a note from, you guessed it, Aphrodite.
Dear Thalia,
I made this dress magical so it will fit perfectly when ever you wear it, and it won't get stained. Hope you love it!
~APHRODITE
goddess of love and beauty.
Everything was cool but I was really tired so I changed into my t-shirt and shorts and fell asleep.