Ch.11 Threats and Treats

Percy's POV
First I find out I have to go to school and now I have Athena, goddess of wisdom, as my teacher and head of house. I sat very uncomfortable in Greek mythology just waiting for the class to be over. I did my family tree because it was easy and I needed her blessing to marry Annabeth.
After that class I listened to her speech, gave Annabeth a kiss (in the hall) and stormed off towards the lake.
I looked off into the water trying not to raise the waves because I hate school and I'm not on good terms with Annabeth's mom. Then again I could try really hard in school and training and do other things like give her offerings to get her to like me. I try all those things but first I have to go back to the common room to help the Wizards learn about Greek stuff. YAY!
I walked up to the picture and said "τυφώνας"
The door opened and I climbed in and sat by Jason.
"I'm sorry I was at the lake. Do you guys want to start?" I asked
"Yes" Harry said
" Okay so you guys know of Greek mythology, we'll all of its true and we are half-god and, half-mortal. The monsters are also real and they come after us demigods. They are not attacking us here because of the magical borders around your school." I stated

"Are you guys really witches and wizards?"Ginny asked

"Well, Annabeth, Jason, Thalia, Nico, Leo, Frank, and myself are half-bloods, while Piper is a Muggle-born, and Hazel is blessed by Hecate, the goddess of crossroads and magic." I answered

"Cool." Ron commented

"Did you guys check out your rooms yet?" Jason asked quickly.

"No Why?" Ginny asked

"Because the God you choose as your parent is going to decorate your room. What God did you guys choose?" Jason asked

"Artemis because she is strong and can handle herself." Ginny said

"Hermes, because he can pull cool pranks and stuff." Ron said

"Zeus because i love flying and I have a lightning bolt scar." Harry said

"I'm pretty sure Hermione choose Athena, because she really wise." Ginny guessed

"Okay well we will check every ones rooms after dinner with Hermione and Annabeth." I said everyone agreed.

I ran up to my room and grabbed a blue cookie out of my mini fridge. I took my books out of my bag and placed them on my desk. When i was putting all my stuff away neatly I found a note written in Greek.
Dear Perseus Jackson,
When you get this letter please. Iris message me as soon as possible. Alone!
-camp director Chiron
After I saw this I fished through my bag for a drachma. I walked to my bathroom and made mist. I tossed the drachma in.
"Iris take my offering and show me Chiron at Camp half blood." It shimmered and showed a centaur.
"Hey Chiron."
"Percy, hello son."
"Why did you need to talk?"
"Well I needed to know if you told anyone you were demigods."
"Yes Chiron we did but we trust this group completely."
"okay Percy but be careful there is a new threat rising. This one will be harder than the giant and Titan war."
"Okay Chiron we will find a place to train. Also did you by any chance know Athena was going to be teaching here?"
"Yes Percy I did. why is it such a big deal?"
"Well I was going to propose to Annabeth and I don't want to get blasted to bits when I do."
"Well good luck to you then. Bye Percy."
"Bye pony man" I said and swiped through the mist. I went back to my room and found Leo sitting there waiting and building something.
"What's up Leo?"
"Well the ring"
"Oh yea you need the design."
"Kind of"
"I got it but I'm going to have to ask Poseidon for something so it will have to be on Saturday."
"Okay Aqua man"
"Don't call me that!" I whined
"sea ya perce" Leo said skipping down the hall.
***TIME LASP***
Today was Saturday and I had a meeting with my dad at his underwater palace. I told Annabeth that he wanted to talk to me and that I had to go to his place. I got up at 7:30 and got ready and stuff, I grabbed my bag and emptied it out except for the ambrosia and nectar. I grabbed riptide and put it in my pocket. I wrote a note for Annabeth telling her where I was going and I would be back by tomorrow morning. I grabbed a granola bar and walked out to the lake. I jumped in and sunk to the bottom I willed the currents to push me to my dads palace. In no time I got there. I walked in and headed for the throne room.
"Dad" I yelled out
"I'm right here Percy" Poseidon said behind me. I turned around really fast.
"Hey dad" I said giving him a hug.
"Hello Perseus, why did you want this meeting?"
"I want to propose to Annabeth, and I want the perfect ring so I wanted something from you and Athena to put on the ring because one time she tied her camp necklace around my neck and said it was reconciliation. Athena, and Poseidon together. I'm asking for an object from the sea or something you made."
"Percy I would be glad to help. How about two Sea-green gems from my trident?" He said pulling them out of its hold, and handing then to me.
"That would be perfect thank you." I said as I placed them in my book bag.
"Glad I could help Percy."
"Sorry but could you teleport me to school."
"Not yet Percy I have a gift For you." He said leading me to a cozy room. I sat down and he sat down across from me.
"Okay what is it?" I said eagerly and my dad snapped his fingers and a blue present bag was on my lap. I opened it and saw a cell phone. It had a blue case with a sea-green trident it was awesome.
"It has that monster proof chip and you have reception anywhere including water. You can also use it in that school because the magic won't interfere with it. it has all the numbers of people you know and is paid for by me. It also has unlimited songs and data. Do you like it?" He asked
"Yes this is the best gift ever." I said getting up to give him a big hug. "thanks for everything but I should get going"
"I understand I will teleport you now. Percy check in on your mom every once in a while." He said and flashed me to Hogwarts. I landed by the lake and I sprinted back to the common room to find Annabeth and tell her about what happened minus the proposal part. I ran in and saw everyone sitting there talking.
"Annabeth can I talk to you?" I asked quickly and ran up to my room Annabeth behind me.