Chapter Two: Back to Hogwarts

Harry's POV

It was a chilly morning, and all I could do was laugh as I watched Teddy Lupin change his hair to mock Ron because Ginny dyed his hair a bunch of different colors last night.

"Ron you have an admirer." I said rolling on the floor laughing.

"Shut up." he pleaded as he tickled Teddy to make his hair change back.

"Nice job Ginny" I complemented her as she walked in. She grinned wildly.

"So Ron Why did you anger a nauseous Unicorn?" Ginny said trying to control her fits of laughter

"What the..." Hermione looked bewildered as she entered " Ronald what did you do to you're hair?"

"Its not what I did, Its what Ginny did." Ron shot an ugly look at Ginny

Hermione fixed his hair and complemented Ginny on her dye job. Hermione and Ron went to get breakfast. Leaving Ginny and I alone with Teddy. I walked over to Ginny and leaned in to kiss her on the lips but she put her hand in the way.

"Not in front of teddy." she whispered "later"

I agreed reluctantly. I Grabbed Teddy and we made our way downstairs.

When we arrived in the kitchen Mrs. Weasley piled a mountain of food on our plates, as always. Good thing it was pancakes, bacon, eggs, and sausage. I thanked her for the food and dug in. As we ate an Owl flew in with four letters tied to its leg. Hermione grabbed the letters and handed them out to Ron Ginny and me. I saw the familiar emerald green ink, and Hogwarts seal. I couldn't hold in my excitment. I ripped open the letter. The letter inside stated:

Dear Mr. Potter

We are glad to inform you that as of the destruction to the castle, due to the war, has been repaired, we would like to offer you a chance to complete your seventh year. Thank you for your heroic acts and sacrifice, we await your owl by no later than July 31st. The hogwarts express leaves at 11am on the 1st of September. looking forward to seeing you there.

Minerva McGonagal Headmisstress of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Uniform
Seventh year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes.
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear.
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupils clothes should carry name tags.
Books:

The advanced book of spells year seven.

the advanced book of potions year seven

The Wizards guide to greek mythology

magical beast and where to find then

reading the future, the seers eye

The advanced guide to practical defense
Other equipment
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set of glass or crystal phials
1set brass scales
Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad.

I did not even have to think about my choice. I'm going back to Hogwarts.

I accepted the offer and sent off the owl with all our answers.

"We are Going back to Hogwarts." I said excitedly, " its going to be TOTALLY AWESOME!"

(A/N get the reference)

" Okay you kids go upstairs and we will make the trip to Diagon Alley." said Mrs. Weasley

We all ran upstairs to get dressed and ready. We met downstairs in 30 minutes. Ron and Hermione apparated together, me and Ginny together, and Author and Molly.we apparated to Diagon alley.

We made our way to Gringotts to get wizarding money. then we went to flourish and bolts to get our books. Hermione made sure to get more books on greek mythology because she figured it would be different. We made our way to Madam Malkins to get robes and formal wear while Mr. and Mrs. Weasley got our potions equipment. When all that was done we made are way to the joke shop ran by George, but Ron helps out occasionally. It's just George has never been the same since Fred died he hasn't seemed complete or happy. Though he puts on a brave face we can see right through it though others can't. We stopped but to see him and buy some stuff for future pranks, and necessities. I also had an idea for George to talk to Fred again. I was going to pay for a portrait to be made of him and give it to George. Fred's first words will probably be "I got framed Forge, I got framed." I laughed at the thought. I also got a couple stares from Ron, Hermione, and Ginny.

A/N Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it.