WHAT!?!

Ginny's POV
I woke up to the sound of alarm clocks. I sat up quick and looked at the clock. It was 5:30 so I grabbed my bathroom stuff and took it to my, very own, bathroom. I jumped into the shower, brushed my teeth, did a light layer of makeup, and put on my robes. I clipped my bangs back. I put my books in my bag and went down to the common room.

I saw Annabeth in the far corner by the bookshelf. She had her robes on neatly and her blond hair in a messy high pony-tail, her shoulder bag was at her feet and she was reading a book. I noticed that her fingers kept thumping on the books cover, and she was acting a bit fidgety. I didn't know her that well but, she seemed nervous or waiting for something bad to happen.

"Good morning Ginny." She greeted when she found me standing there.

"Good morning Annabeth. Did you sleep well?" I asked

"Yes.You?"

"Yes. Um, is anyone else up?"

"It's just you me and Percy"

"We should wake everyone else up we have a hour to get ready and get to breakfast." I suggested

"you're right lets go then." She said as we walked up the stairs to get everyone up. I walked into Hermione's room. I walked over to her bed and shook her lightly.

"Hermione wake up." As soon as i said it she shot up.

"Good morning." She said yawning.

"Good morning." I said walking out of her room, and into Harry's.

"Wake up Harry." I said shaking him heavily. He just squirmed and re-positioned himself

"Harry, wake up" I shook him even harder. This time he opened his eyes.

"Hey"

"Hey. time to wake up"

"fine." He said getting up. I walked into Ron's room and pushed him off the bed; waking him up.

"Ugh.. What was that for?" he asked annoyed

"For not waking up now go get ready."

"Get out." He growled. I walked out to go to the common room and walked in on a heated argument between Percy and Annabeth. They were speaking in some other language.. greek maybe.

"We should tell them we are demigods Percy. They will figure it out eventually, and it's better that we tell them then if they figure it out by themselves. McGonagal said we could trust these four." Anabeth started
"No, we should not tell them, we barley know them and they won't believe us anyway." Percy countered
"I thought I was the daughter of Athena Percy." She said getting really angry.
"If you think it's a smart idea, then we will ask the others. If the majority agree then you can tell them if not we hide it as long as we can like Chiron said to do." Percy said fear flickered in his eyes.
"Fine, Percy but if they agree with me then you get to go first." Annabeth sighed. "Your a big pain to talk to."

"Um, what were you guys just talking about?" I asked cautiously.
"A long debated argument."
"It must not be that long ago debated because you said McGonagal." I waited for a response but Jason came in.
"Tell you later." Annabeth said dismissing the topic. I nodded. Everyone else came in and we left for breakfast.

At breakfast they had waffles and hot maple syrup. I ate a good amount of food and got my scedual from Proffesor McGonagal. It was like

Day I
Breakfast at 7:30
Transfiguration with ravenclaw -8:00
Double Herbology with Huffelpuff-10:30
Lunch 12:00
History of magic-1:30
Double Greek Mythology with slitherin- 4:00
Free Period
Dinner at 7:00
Curfew at 9:00
Day 2
Breakfast-7:30
Charms with Ravenclaw- 8:00
DADA with Huffelpuff-10:30
Lunch at 12
Potions with Slytherin- 1:30
Divination/ ancient runes- 4:00
Free period
Dinner- 7:00
Astronomy- 8:00
Curfew 10:30
When everyone had free periods Annabeth and Hermione were taking an extra class.
"Everyone has double transfiguration next right?" I asked. They all nodded, and we headed of to class.
In transfiguration we were turning a rat into a dove. Weirdly Piper got it, then Hazel, Annabeth, Hermione, me, Frank, Jason, Nico, Percy, Leo, Harry, Thalia, Ron. For homework we all had to write an one foot essay on the reasons of transfiguration.
In double Herbology we had to write a one foot essay on mandrake roots.
On the way to lunch Annabeth started talking to the others in Greek in a hushed voice so I couldn't make out anything till they all said