Chapter Three: Reveled Secret

Percy's POV

I was at the arena training with Annabeth. Sword against dagger. Annabeth is a skilled fighter and strategist she always wins but I don't tell her that. We were moving at the speed of light when she caught my arm and judo fliped me, held back my sword, and put her dagger to my throat. She lent down kissed me and whispered "I win, again." as she whispered that I moved my hands to the back of her thighs and flipped her over on to the ground got up pinned her down. I fished her dagger out of her grip and and held it to her throat. I saw in her eyes that she was calculating every scenario possible.when we were interupted by Piper

"Hey guys Chiron wants the seven, Nico, and Thalia in the big house for a meeting."

"Be right there"we said in unison

"Hey Annabeth, did Percy just beat you?" Piper asked smiling

"Yes, he did."she said flipping me over taking her dagger and handing me back my sword. YES i finally beat her.

"Race you to the big house."she said desperately trying to redeem herself

"You're on." I said sprinting to the big house matching pace with Annabeth. When we reached the big house we tied. We gave each other the 'this is not over' look and walked in. I saw Chiron In half-horse form.

"Percy, Annabeth! Thank you for coming." he said quickly, " Please sit."

"What's wrong Chiron?" Annabeth asked immediately

"I shall wait for the others to answer that question." He replied hastily. Annabeth sighed and made her way to the back of the room which I followed her. The rest of the gang came in and took their seats waiting for information. Chiron sighed heavily then started.

" Perseus Jackson, Annabeth Chase , Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Thalia Grace, Nico di Angelo, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesquene, and Frank Zhang, You are Witches and Wizards. Percy, Sally is a witch. Annabeth, your father is a Wizard. Piper your what they would call a muggleborn meaning your parents were non-magical. Jason and Thalia your mother was a witch. Nico your mother was witch. Leo and Frank your mothers were also witches. Hazel you already knew your mom was a witch."

Everyone just stared at him in disbelief.

"You all will be attending the Wizarding school in london. Here is a list of supplies you will need, and more than enough drachmas to get all of you through the year." He said as he tossed us each our very own backpack from our parents. Mine was sea-green with a blue trident. Annabeth's was gray with a blue owl. Piper's was blue with a brown heart. Jason's was blue with a yellow lightning bolt. Thalia's was blue with a gray wolf. Nico's was black with a white skull. Leo's was brown with a flaming hammer. Hazel's was white with a black jewel. Frank's was blood red with a black boar head. They had ambrosia squares, Nectar canteens, a large pouch of drachmas, and a note from our godly parent written in greek.

Dear Percy,

Good luck at Hogwarts. This bag is waterproof and can morph into a shield if willed to. Don't forget the offerings.

~ Poseidon, God of the sea, father of the best hero ever.

I looked around and saw that everyone was looking at the contents in their bag.

Chiron began to talk again getting everyones attention.

"You will go to Sally Jackson's apartment tomorrow morning to get your supplies for school you will find everything packed for you in a trunk matching the bags you are currently holding. Get a good nights rest and please delay the fact of telling the other witches and wizards that you are demigods."

We were all speechless and walked straight to our cabins.

"hey Annabeth, what did your note from Athena say?" I asked wondering if anyone got anything better.

"do you want to read it?" she asked

"Yea."

"here" she said handing me the letter as I handed her mine

Dear Annabeth,

Good luck at Hogwarts my darling. Get good grades, Kick all the offenders butts. I give you an Owl for a gift its gray with golden eyes. also a silver locket that will morph into a dagger. I love you.

Athena,Goddess of wisdom, battle strategy, and crafts.

WOW Annie got an owl. I handed the letter back and asked

"Is this as close to sentimental as they are going to get?"

"That was a lot of love for a god to put into a letter."

"my dad said i was the greatest hero ever. i think if im the greatest hero your the greatest heroine."I said to Annie and kissed her as I dropped her off at her cabin.

I ran off to my cabin and saw my trunk packed and ready for tomorrow. But all i did was turn my bag into a shield. it was a ceistial bronze with a trident in the middle and waves carved into the plate. it also had self adjusting straps and a connected dagger holder with a silver dagger with a leather grip on the hilt.

I tuned it back into a bag and drifted off to sleep. I was reliving the journey through Tartarus. I woke up in a cold sweat with Annabeth by my side.
"Percy, thank the gods."
"Hey wise girl, what happened?"
" you were shaking and screaming. I was the first here."
"Tartarus."
" I figured." She sighed. She gave me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek.
" we got to get ready to go seaweed brain everyone's meeting at the top of the hill in 20 minutes." She said leaving the cabin.
I got up took a shower. Instantly dried my self. Brushed my teeth, and ruffled up my hair. I put on a green t-shirt a pair of cargo shorts and green Nike free runs (a gift from Hermes). When I finished I grabbed my trunk and backpack and put riptide in my pocket. I made my way to the hill and everyone was there except Leo.
Leo came stumbling up the hill with his eyes closed. He tripped over his trunk and landed face first on the ground and fell asleep. Thalia saw this and shocked him back to reality. Everyone just laughed as Leo got zapped a few more times.
"Okay Nico, are you ready?" Asked Annabeth
"Ya. But I'll be tired when we get there." He replied "everyone hold hands we are shadow traveling to Sally's." We all held hands and fell into the shadow of Thalia's pine tree and came out of a shadow in front of my moms apartment. I ran up and knocked on the door. My mom opened and let us in.
(A/N thank you for reading this chapter will be continued in annabeth's POV next part. I still need a name for Percy's sister. Bye.)