Ch.14 Winter Break (Part1)

Sally's POV
I'm so excited. Today Percy and Annabeth are coming for winter break and I want them to have a perfect Christmas.
I'm going to bake a bunch of cookies. I'm going to throw a baby shower, and give them the perfect gifts. They are going to help me with the baby and moving closer to the camp so she can go the weekends when she gets a little older.
Paul has been urging me to relax but I can't. I need to cook and clean and prepare the guest room for Annabeth. I also have to wrap presents and put them under the tree. Paul insisted he do all the cleaning and wrapping while I do the cooking. I was going to cut them in the shape of owls and tridents for Percy and Annabeth.
***Time skip to Percy and Annabeth's arrival***
Knock knock knock
"Paul, Hun, could you get the door?" I yelled from the kitchen.
"I got it." he answered back. I heard the door open and a couple of familiar voices greet Paul and come inside.
"Mom?" I heard Percy yell out.
"In the kitchen Perce." I informed him. I heard running from the living room.
Then I heard a huge crash and ran as fast as I could to see what happened, to find that Percy tripped on a chair and face planted on the ground.
We all started laughing, and Annabeth and Paul helped Percy up. When Percy was up he came to give me a hug but he fell again. I saw he was holding his ankle.
"Perce, are you okay?"I asked him worried.
"Yea, I just twisted my ankle. Do I still have that nectar and ambrosia in my room?"
"Yes I think so I'll go get it." I insisted.
"No, I will get it Mrs.Jackson." Annabeth said sprinting into Percy's room. Paul helped Percy to the couch.
I went to the kitchen to grab a wrap for his foot. When I came back Annabeth was handing him ambrosia squares and nectar. I handed Annabeth the wrap and she started fixing up Percy's ankle.
In no time he was feeling better but Annabeth wouldn't let him get off the couch with out support because she said it would take a few days for it to fully heal.
**time skip to moving day**
We had all the boxes packed except for Percy's room because he refused to do it till now. We all rushed Percy to pack everything quickly. We threw his clothes in a box. His stupid nicknacks in another. We put photos in an envelope, and put all the boxes and furniture on the moving truck.
Percy and Annabeth drove the moving truck while Paul and I drove our cars to the new house.
When we got there we all went inside to find out where everything goes. Other was a four bed, 4 bathroom house, with a basement.
Upstairs was a hallway with 4 bedrooms. The master for Me and Paul, and one for the baby, on for Percy, and a guest bedroom. Percy and the baby share a bathroom. There is a bathroom down stairs and one on the main floor.
Percy and Paul brought in the furniture, and put it where I told them to. Annabeth started bringing in boxes. Decided to paint before we unpacked any thing so Annabeth went to get paint at the nearest home-depot. She brought back a light brown for mine and Paul's room, a blue for Percy's, a coral pink for the baby's, and a off-white for the guest room.
When we were done painting we moved the furniture, and started unpacking the kitchen boxes. We then moved to the rooms, and bathrooms.
I went to sleep after our pizza dinner while the continued working on unpacking the boxes.
Around 7:00 in the morning I woke up to a thump and went to check it out. I walked downstairs and saw that a bowl fell of the counter. So I walked back up stairs and saw Percy walking towards me.
"Good morning Percy, did I wake you up?" I asked
"No mom, I was just coming downstairs to finish up the in packing."
"Can I help?"
"Yes, I need to know where you want the stuff."
"Okay, let's go then."I said happy I actually get to help do something.
We unpacked the blankets and pillows for the living room. We also put up books and we may or may not have used magic for some of the unpacking.
We finished and sat down on the couch.
"Annabeth and I will go get the stuff for the nursery today. If you would like you could come with us." He offered.
"No Thank you, I asked you and Annabeth to do the nursery, and me and Paul are going to see what's near us and get some groceries.
Annabeth's POV
When I walked downstairs Percy rushed me out to the car and we drove strait to the closest babies"R"us. We both grabbed a buggies and looked for a crib. We found an adorable white bassinet crib with a white skirt on it. Then we found a white and pink play-pen. We also got a white toy-box. We got a book shelf and a lounge chair. We also found a changing table with 5 draws and shelves.
We took all of that stuff to the house and placed the boxes in her room Paul started assembling the stuff with Percy while I helped Sally put away the groceries. When we were done I took Sally out shopping for curtains and towels.
For the baby's room we got a sea-foam green blankets, curtains, and rugs. We bought cute little jumpers and dresses. We bought like 25 packs of diapers, 6 bottles, baby powder, and wipes. We also got colorful plastic plates, cups, and utensils.
We stopped by Babies"R"us to he's a car seat, stroller, and high chair. We also picked up some toys like a starfish, mermaid, and sea-shell stuffed animals. We went back to the house, and finished up the nursery and it was looking really good when we finished. It had the color and theme that Percy liked and the designs I liked. All that was missing was stenciling her name on the wall which she was going to tell us later that trip.