Ch.17 Will You Be My Valentine?

Percy's POV
I was walking by the lake with my Wise Girl. We were enjoying each other's company.
"Hey, Wise Girl?" I said breaking the silence.
"What's up Seaweed Brain?"
"I want to ask you some thing."
"What is it?" She asked looking at me.
"Will you be my........................
Valentine?"
"I'm shocked let me think about it... YES!"
I kissed her on the cheek I saw her blush a little. She checked her watch and it was 10:15.
"Let go to the astronomy tower." She insisted.
"I need some thing out of my room first." I added and we started of toward the common room. When we got there I heard Harry singing
"Eyes as green a fresh pickled toad , hair as green as a blackboard, I wish he was mine he's really divine, the hero who conquered the dark lord." At the top of his lungs and Ginny running away from him with her hands over her ears shouting
"Shut up, shut up, shut up, I was eleven okay shut up!" She got tired of it and fired a silencing charm at him so now he was singing just no noise was coming out.
I was laughing so hard I fell to the ground. Annabeth nudged me in the side, hard. I walked up to my room and grabbed the silver ring band and the sea- green gems. I put them in my pocket and walked back down stairs.
I walked with Annabeth to the astronomy tower for well astronomy. We were suppose to graph the planets. But I looked for constellations and when I came across the huntress I memories of Zoë Nightshade rush back to me. Then I started to think of blue cookies (stupid ADHD) I was knocked out of my thoughts by an owl.
I opened a letter written in Greek that said
Perseus Jackson come to my office now!
~ Professor Abigail
'Come without Annabeth!'
"I have to go see you mom." I told Annabeth.
"I'll come with you." She said starting to pack up.
"No she said to come without you."
"Okay." She sighed and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I walked out of the tower and to Athena's office.
"Lady Athena?" I said when I knocked on the door.
"Come in Perseus." She said from the other side of the door.
I walked in, and took a seat. In front of her desk.
"You wanted to speak with me?" I asked
"Yes I did Perseus. Poseidon has told me that you were going to propose to my daughter. Is this true?" She said as her eyes started daggers at me.
" yes it is and before you say anything I was going to ask your permission before I did. So do I have you permission?"
"Perseus Jackson I have a problem with your father that I have taken out on you. I now realize that you are different from your father in many ways, and that you fatal flaw is loyalty so I know you won't hurt my daughter. Perseus Jackson I give you permission to marry my daughter." She said softening her gaze.
"Okay, I did not see this coming but since it came can I ask you one more thing?" I asked happiness building in my chest.
"Ask Perseus."
"Well for the ring I have a silver band,and 2 small sea-green gems from Poseidon. Could I possibly get something from you like a gem to put on the ring because when we were 12 and I had a fight with Ares she Tied her camp necklace around my neck and said it was a reconciliation Athena and Poseidon together. So I want to combine Athena and Poseidon together on the ring." I asked
"Percy I have a decent sized gem on my spear, it's crystal and a foggy white color. Will that be okay?" She asked as her spear appeared in her hand and she picked out a white/gray crystal and put it my hand.
"It's perfect thank you." I said pulling out the silver band and sea-gems.
"Percy, good luck." She said and I kind of walked out of there fast. I put everything back into my pocket and ran to the common room. I knocked on Leo's door and walked in I saw him building something.
"Leo, here." I panted pulling out the silver band and gems and putting them on his desk.
"You got them?" He said super surprised.
"Yea, this is from Athena's spear." I said holding up the crystal.
"Does this mean she won't blast you to bits when you propose?"
" I hope so she said 'I realize that you are different than your father in many ways and since your fatal flaw is loyalty she knows I won't hurt her' so I got Athena's blessing." I said running out of breath.
"Okay how do you want the ring?" He asked
"Crystal in the middle sea-gems on either side and I want the words 'as long as we're together' engraved on the inside." I explained and he heated the silver band and added some metal and melted the metal so the gems would stay on he also grabbed a needle and neatly carve the words in fancy lettering he held it out to admire his work and handed it to me. I dropped it because it was really hot.
"Sorry I forgot to tell you it was hot."
"Yea could you make it to where it won't rust when it gets wet?"
"Sure." He sprayed something on the ring and it had a little more shine to it.
"It's still hot." He said.
"Put it on the desk." I told him. He did as he was told and stepped back. I blasted it with water and grabbed it. Since tomorrow was Saturday I walked to Nico's room.
"Nico I need to talk to you." I said through the door.
"Come in." He said.
I walked in and said
" I need to make a trip to Olympus will you shadow travel?" I asked quickly
"Yay I want to get out of here anyway." He said. he held my wrist and walked into the shadows. We ended up in the Empire State Building I walked up to the desk and said
"600th floor"
"No such thing kid." He said reading his magazine.
"Um well I'm Percy Jackson son of Poseidon and this is Nico Di Angelo son of Hades."
He head came up so fast I got dizzy.
"sorry go ahead." He said fear flickered in his eyes.
I grabbed the key and walked into the elevator. I listened to the elevator play Mozart and Nico's snores because he was asleep.
When we got to the top Nico woke up right before the ding. We walked up to the Main Street. I admired the architecture because it was designed by Annabeth. I went to the fountain and IMed Aphrodite.
"Hello Aphrodite." I greeted
"Oh Hello there Percy. Why did you call me?" She said brightly
"I need to see you can you meet me at the fountain on Olympus?"
"Sure, be there in a flash." She said slashing through the mist.
"Why did you need to talk to her?" Nico said annoyed.
"I need a favor." I answered. Then there was a big poof of pink mist and sparkles that turned into Aphrodite.
"What did you want to see me about Percy?" She said way to happily.

A/N I'm ending here to mess with your minds! C ya my Peeps!
Comment and vote! 😈😏😎