Chapter Five: Hogwarts Express (part one)

Harry's POV
I walked in and picked up some puking pastilles and nosebleed nogarts.
I also starting looking at the new addition of brooms that change colors and shoot out confetti. All they need was a disco ball and it would be a flying party. I picked up one of those to play with. (yes I still play with toys. I had to grow up pretty fast so I deserve to play with hyper broomsticks!! Alright.) Well anyway I bought that stuff while Ron was begging Hermione to let him get the Fuming chocolate frogs which explode in the persons mouth leaving a horrible burning sensation.

"Please Hermione I won't pull pranks on you just Harry and some first years. please?" Ron said beggingly.

" No Ron you could hurt someone."She snapped at him. I gave Ron a she's got a point look when Hermione was looking but when she turned back to Ron I grabbed Two boxes and winked at Ron he caught on and walked away from us pouting,and I went to talk to George about Fred's portrait so he could have his twin in some shape or form. I found him in the back of the shop looking at a picture of , you guessed it, him and Fred.
"Hey" I said softly knocking on the door frame "can I come in?"
" yea of coarse Harry."He said with a small smile. "What brings you here?"
"Well McGonnagal welcomed Ron, Hermione, and I back for our seventh year."
" that's cool."he said his smile fading. "I really miss him Harry." His smile now gone.
"We all do George." He put his head in his hands." I want to get you something." I said to him. He sat up and looked at me confused.
"What do you want to get me, Harry?" He asked swiftly.
"I want to get you a portrait of Fred so you can talk to him." I said slowly.
" Harry, are you Sirius?" He asked. I flinched at word Sirius.
(IM SO SORRY I HAD TO DO IT)
"Ya I'm serious." I said Smiling at him."let's go grab a picture of him and we will go to the store across the street."
He grabbed the framed picture off the desk of Fred, and we practically sprinted to the shop.
"Thank you Harry" he said bringing me into a big hug.
"No problem"
We walked to the far desk where an old witch was sitting working on a painting.
"Hello ma'am I was wondering if you do at portrait for us." I asked kindly.
" I can do it. Who's portrait?" The lady said getting up and moving to a cabinet.
"Fred Weasley." George said
"Alright do you have a picture of him." She asked like she was going through a list.
" here he is" George commented giving her a picture of Fred.
" dear this is you not Fred." She replied
"Yes it is Fred he was my twin." George said as he quieted down on was.
" okay It will be ready tomorrow evening pick it up by midnight. That will be 35 Galleons 12 sickles and one Knut. You can pick out a frame when you arrive tomorrow." She said as I paid her the required amount and George took the receipt.( do wizards have receipts?) Well any way. George couldn't stop thanking me.
" thanks a million Harry I owe you the best gift in the world." He said a little to dramatic.
" no problem and don't forget to pick it up tomorrow. And tell him I said hi and he was missed dearly." I said as I walked back to Ron and Hermione.

"Where have you been, Harry? We were worried sick." Hermione asked eagerly.

" I was talking with George, and when were you my mother Hermione. " I said tauntingly she glared at me with loathing not even Snape could've pulled off. " sorry 'mione." I said with a puppy dog face trying to make my emerald green eyes as cute as possible. She backed off a little. We aparated back to the Burrow.

*****************time skip sept. first**********************

I was shaken awake by Ginny. She smiled when I opened my eyes. He flaming red hair laying on her shoulder and her chocolate brown eyes staring at me.

"Good morning Harry." She giggled " It took me like 5 minutes to wake you up"

"Good morning to you too, and it takes longer to wake Ron."I said putting my glasses on.

"Whatever, get ready we are leaving for the train station in like 20 minutes." She said flipping her hair and walking out of the room.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on a Red T-shirt a pair a jeans, and some red converse. I ran my hand through my hair and walked down stairs to grab some toast, and some eggs while i waited for everyone to meet in the living room. After a couple minutes of waiting everyone was there with their trunks and we aparated to platform 9 and 3/4 . We all went through the barrier, said or good byes and boarded the train. We were looking for an empty corridor when we came across one with enough seats left.

"Every where else is full Harry come on." Ginny said signaling to the corridor we stopped at.

Hermione walked in." Hello me and my friends were wondering if we could sit here, every where else is full." they all agreed and let us in. We put our trunks up an introduced ourselves.

"Hello I'm Harry, this is Hermione, Ginny and Ron." I introduced.

"Im Percy." The boy with shaggy black hair, Sea-green eyes, tan skin, and a good bit of muscle said.

"Im Annabeth" a girl with Long blond hair, stormy Gray eyes, and an athletic body introduced.

"Piper" choppy brown hair with kalidascope eyes and a feather in her hair.

" Jason" kid superman with blonde hair

"Leo" little latino elf kid

"Frank" Very muscular Chinese baby

"Hazel" golden eyes and brown hair

"Nico" A pale kid, pitch black eyes and dark hair he looked spooky

"Thalia" a girl with spiked hair with a silver crown thing and black clothes with death barbie.

We talked the whole ride to Hogwarts. They looked like they have been through a lot. they were kind and interesting but it seemed like they were hiding something.

A/N Yay another chapter. I will update as soon as a can. Thanks for reading.

I dont own any characters from PJO or HP!!!!!

VOTE, Comment, and smile. Bye