Hogwarts Express (Part 2)

Percy's POV
"Percy wake up breakfast is ready."
"But I gotta save Nemo from the dizzy multi-colored, bubble headed fishermen."
"Perce get up."
"But I don't want to fly a broomstick"
"PERCY"
"DON'T TOUCH MY BLUE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!"
I finally woke up dizzy I saw a spinning Annabeth and Thalia. I put my head in my pillow.
"That hurt Tally that really hurt!" I said in the voice of a little kid.
" awe, Seaweed Brain come have some breakfast and you can have some more cookies." Annabeth said sweetly.
"Okay just because your way nicer than Tally." I said in the same immature voice sticking my tongue out at Thalia.
Annabeth pulled me up and gave me a kiss that I gladly returned.

"get ready and meet us in the kitchen for breakfast in 20 minutes." Annabeth demanded sweetly as she and Thalia left for breakfast.

"Anything for you Wise Girl." I yelled after her.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and my hair. I put on a plain gray shirt and some sea-green basketball shorts, with my gray and black Nike free-runs. I put riptide in my pocket and went to find my breakfast.

I ate a whole pancake in like 3 seconds and probably would have continued if my mom didn't yell at me to come on. Nico shadow traveled us, our luggage, and animals to an alley behind Kings Cross station. We walked into the subway looking for platform 9 and 3/4.

"Where is it?" I asked my mom as she stood there laughing at us while we looked for it.

"Annabeth do you have an idea on how to get there" mom asked wise girl.

"Yes, you probably go through that wall between platform 9 and 10, to get to a wizarding platform." she said with her problem solving face. " best you go at a running start."

"We cant walk through a wall." Leo stated the obvious

"fine i'll go through the wall first and show you, Flame boy, how its done." she said mockingly. She gripped her cart and steered it to the wall. She ran at the wall at a slow speed. instead of crashing into the brick wall she went right through it. I saw Annabeth go through the wall and i wanted to do it.

"My turn." I said close to yelling and grabbed my trunk and ran at the wall I braced for impact that didn't come.

"Hey Seaweed Brain you just walked through a wall." Annabeth said sarcastically as I opened my eyes.

"I didn't dought you for a second wise girl." I said praising her awesomeness

"Kelp Head"

"Owl Face"

"Fish Face"

"Smarty Pants"

"Posedion Spawn"

"Athena Spawn"

"Enough you two" Piper said coating her words with charmspeak.

"Fine." Annabeth and I said in unison. Me and Annabeth shared a mischievous look." Mommy don't put us in time out we will be good for you Mommy Piper, but definitely not you Daddy Jason." We said again in unison with an immature voice and an evil grin. Annabeth turned to me

"Aqua Boy" she said

"Mrs.Jackson" I retorted

"Did you just-"

"No I just like the way it sounded didn't you?" I covered up

"yea, but come on lets get on the train." she said dismissing the subject. I Walked over to my Mom who was now 4 months pregnant and showing at little baby bump. I put my hand on her belly and said

"Be good little sis' I love you. you have the best mommy and big brother in the world." my mom smiled I kissed her on the cheek and went to join my friends on the train that Leo was gaping at.

"Lets go mommy and Daddy I want to get on the train." I said like a little kid pulling Piper and Jason with me through the crowd of wizards. We boarded the train and found an empty compartment at the end of the corridor. Me and Jason put the luggage on the racks and sat down we were talking about random stuff like camp and what we thought about this wizard and witches thing. Then we started playing Rock Paper scissors and 20 questions. We were getting bored when a group of people stuck their heads into our compartment. A girl with bushy brown hair said"Hello me and my friends were wondering if we could sit here, every where else is full." We all agreed quickly. They put their luggage up and sat down in the remaining seats.

The boy with raven black hair and emerald green eyes Introduced him and his friends.

"Hello I'm Harry, this is Hermione, Ginny and Ron." he said. Hermione had bushy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Ginny had red hair, brown eyes and freckles.Ron had the same red hair brown eyes and freckles. They must be brother and sister.

"I'm Percy."

"I'm Annabeth"

"Piper"

"Jason"

"Leo"

"Frank"

"Hazel"

"Nico"

"Thalia"

We got to know each other really well. We told them that we were from America. They told us about the war they went through war with a bad wizard called voldemort and that Harry was apart of the prophecy and he was the one who had to kill Voldemort and get rid of a bunch of death eaters.

We told them that we are kind of new to this magic school thing because we were in an ancient greek themed camp for year rounders and holiday visitors. We studied greek mythology, we learned how to read, write, and speak greek. that we all were dyslexic and ADHD. we played games and had a bonfires and pulled pranks and fun stuff. which was true . We kept talking about stuff and had a good time as they were telling us all about Hogwarts and stuff.

Thank you for reading next chapter The sorting in Annabeth's POV. Have a fun day and smile so much because I will be updating soon! :)