Ch.18 the Call and blessings

Nico's POV
"What did you want to see me about Percy?" Aphrodite asked.
"Well I need a box for this ring?" Percy asked pulling a silver banded ring with 3 gems.
"OMG PERCABETH IS GETTING ENGAGED!!!! MY OTP!!" Aphrodite squealed.
"Yes, so could you help get a box?" Percy said
"Of course, now let me see the ring!" She said holding out her hand.
"Sure." He gave her the ring.
"Percy it's beautiful, I know the perfect box for it!" She exclaimed.
"What is it?"
"It's a silver box, With a blue owl decal." She said. She snapped her fingers, and the ring got surrounded in pink, sparkly mist and turned into a silver box with an owl decal on the top. It was perfect.
"It's perfect thanks." Percy said. Reaching for the box. But Aphrodite pulled it back and said
"It costs, Percy, 8 drachmas, and I want to bless it." She negotiated.
"Okay, but how long will that take?"
"One-two days at minimum, but, I'll put it in you pocket when I'm finished."
"Okay." He finished and gave her the drachmas.
"Bye, Percy, bye Nico di Angelo." She said which made me jump because I was off to the side and out of sight.
"Bye." Percy and I both said walk/running to the elevator. I grabbed Percy's wrist and shadow traveled back to Hogwarts.
**Saturday morning**
Annabeth's POV
Percy is acting crazy this morning. He keeps loosing everything. First it was his backpack, then it was his jacket, then, his shoes, and now it's riptide.
"PERCY! It's in your pocket." I yell at him.
I walk over to him and look him in the eye. "Percy what's wrong?" I asked calmly.
"I don't know, I just feel out of it today." He sighed.
"Let's make today a lake day." I said knowing that would calm his nerves and bring him back to himself.
"Okay" he said as I walked out of the room to put my bathing suit on. I found my blue one piece in the drawer I put on some dark blue leggings and a gray tunic top. I put some snacks in my bag, along with a towel and walked down stairs.
"Ready?" I asked him.
"Yep." he said when he grabbed my bag and walked towards the exit.
We raced towards the lake to which he stumbled. When we got there. We sat under a tree by the water. Percy, being Percy, took off his shirt and shoes and walked in the water. I sat there wearing his jacket watching him sit at the bottom talking to the nymphs and fish. I pulled out my book that I got from Percy's parents and began reading it.
When I got close to the end I got an idea for a house. I pulled out my sketchbook and started working on it.
It was about to be lunch time so I started packing up. Percy came up and was as usual dry. He helped me up and we started walking to the great hall. Percy's phone started ringing.
"Hello?" He greeted
"Oh gods I'll be there soon"
"Yea definitely!" He started freaking out.
"What?" I asked when he hung up.
"Paul called, baby on the way we got to go to see McGonagal" and he started sprinting. I ran after him.
"Percy it's the other way!" I said after him. He turned grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the headmistress office. My arm was burning by the time we got up there. "Ouch, Percy whats up with you?" I asked getting a little irritated with him.

"My mom is having the baby right now, we have to get to the hospital."He said with a scared look in his eye.

"Okay, Percy just breath, we will go up to her office and ask her for what exactly?"

"ask her if we could get off school for a couple days to spend time with my parents and the baby."

"Now that you have a plan get your nerves under control, and go in there and ask her nicely."

"Okay." He breathed and knocked on the door.

"Come in." A voice came from the other side of the door.

"Hello, Miss.Chase and Mr.Jackson. How may I help you?" She asked kindly

"Well, professor we need to get home for a couple of days." I said.

"What for?"
"My Mom is having a baby as we speak."

"Okay, well you can go by floo powder." She said pointing to the fire place.