Ch.19 Family Dance Night.

Annabeth's POV
(Percy, Annabeth)
"Percy?"
"Yea?"
"Don't you think they have been a little to quiet?"
"Who has been a little to quiet?"
"The kindly ones, they normally come after us in the mortal world. What's happening?"
"No idea wise girl."
"Do you think they are grouping for the war and getting more numbers."
"Most likely or they could just realize we were going to be the end of their life until they rea pawn and stuff."
"Okay Percy since your so smart what is the silver thing we got from the gods?"
"No clue probably some potion, we could ask Professor Slughorn about it."
"Okay we'll try except we aren't allowed to open it."
"True. So what do we do?"
"Wait till the answer finds us, if the fates want us to figure it out, we will."
"We both know we can't wait we are ADHD we are built for curiosity."
"Good point, we will go to Slughorn and if that doesn't work we will figure out something else."
"Got it."
**Hogwarts House meeting**

When we were walking back to the commons room a voice boomed through the halls.
"ALL STUDENTS REPORT TO THEIR COMMON ROOMS YOUR HEAD OF HOUSE WILL BE THERE SHORTLY, I REPEAT ALL STUDENTS TO COMMON ROOMS, ALL STUDENTS TO COMMON ROOMS!"
"Okay so I guess it's important." Harry said. We all rushed to our rooms.
We talked till Athena came in.
"Hello children, I have some news." She started. "There is going to be a dance. A family dance your parents will come and your younger siblings will come. There will also be other guest, like from camp that will be coming. This is a formal event so dress nicely. You will also have to clean your rooms because they will get to come see where you guys live. Plus, there is going to be games and lots of music. The dance is on Friday and all of your parents have been informed. Those of you with muggle parents, your muggle parents will be able to attend, we will arrange transportation for them. Any question's?"
"What about a new born baby?" Percy asked.
"They will be able to come to, I'm sure you little sister would love to see her future school."Athena replied.
"Yay." Percy said elated that his sister is coming.
"Alright then, by the way classes will be held off on Thursday and Friday, Thursday we will clean and decorate the castle on Friday we will be showing around our families. Bye." She said walking out of the door.
"I'm going to go to the room of requirement, to train anyone want to come with?" I asked.
"I'll come." Stated Piper, Hazel, Hermione, and Ginny.
"Percy?" I asked
"I'll come by later, I have something to do." He said. He kissed me on the lips. "Love you wise girl."
"Love you to sea-weed brain." I said following the girls out of the common room.
"What was that about Annabeth?" Piper asked
"I don't know he has been acting distant lately, but it's okay because I'm planning a sleep over for all of us girls."
"What do you mean we share a dormitory." Hermione said
"I know that's why we won't be in the common room." I said.
"Where will we be then?" Ginny asked.
"The room of requirement. I mean it's a good place."
I walked three times thinking of a sleepover room. I walked in. There was sleeping bags and pillows and a T.V a bunch of movies, and a lot of snacks. We also had our pajamas at the end of the room. We all changed into our pajamas and watched movies and ate snacks, we talked and played games when a rock wall appeared.
"Who wants to climb the Rockwell?" Piper asked
"I will." I said jumping on to the wall. I calculated which path would take me the farthest the fastest. I put my foot on a yellow grip I reached my hand up and put it on the blue one, and I kept climbing up wards, I got to the top and rang the bell. Then a zip line appeared. I put the harness on and hooked it to the line I jumped and enjoyed the ride down. I landed on my feet at the end.
"Now who's turn?"I tuned around
****dance day****
Percy's POV
I saw my mom, Paul, and Emerson getting out of a carriage. Paul put Emerson in his arms and looked at the school in awe. Emerson giggled and turned into a kitten.
"Um does that happen a lot?" I asked weirded out that my little sister turned into a cat.
"Yea, she likes cats and she can shape shift. She also turned into a parrot." Paul answered.
"Okay, Emerson the kitty cat, can you change back into a little girl?" I asked her. She shimmered and then started giggling when I picked her up, I tickled her tummy and took her on a grand tour of Hogwarts, along with everyone else. When we were done we all went to our rooms to change clothes. I put on my tuxedo, with the sea-foam green tie, Annabeth was wearing a matching strapless dress, my mom was wearing a white dress with with purple trim, Paul was wearing a black tuxedo and a purple tie, and my mom put Emerson in a pink dress with a white flower.
"Don't you look beautiful",I said picking up Emerson. She fell asleep in my arms. I showed her off to my friends in the common room we were going to head out to the great hall when Emerson woke up. She started to cry so, me and Annabeth stayed back with my mom and Paul.
My mom couldn't get her to calm down so I took her so my mom could go ahead to the dance. As soon as I cradled her she quieted her crying.
"How did I do that?" I asked Annabeth.
"I think she likes you Seaweed Brain." She said kissing Emerson on the forehead.
"Come on let's go to dance." She said pulling me out of the room.
When we walked in I gave Emerson back to my mom and went to the dance floor pulling Annabeth with me.
We were having a great time till Annabeth and Piper said
"Boys are so bad at dancing."
"Yea, we are not as bad you girls." Me and Jason retorted.
That started a full blown dance battle, GIRLS v.s BOYS. The music hot faster and louder. We were about to finish the dance when the lights went out, and the music stopped. We all took our wands out and lit them. We all went out side to see like a million monsters, both demigod and wizard, and Kronos, Voldemort, and a dude dressed in all black.
"No!" Me and Harry said at the same time.
"Who are you?" Annabeth asked the man in black.
"It hurts that you don't know who I am, Annabeth Chase." She flinched when he said her name. I locked eyes with my mom, to tell her to hide Emerson she under stood what I meant and went to find a place.
"Harry can you take out no-nose over there?" Annabeth yelled
"Yes, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny need to help tho." He yelled back
"Okay go!" She said
"Nico go get the campers, all of the armored and shadow travel them back, and bring ambrosia and nectar, lots of it. GO!"
"Percy and Jason get to the lake work together. Thalia get the hunters here now. Leo light em up, and set up traps, Piper charmspeak them into walking into Percy and Jason's storm the traps, or make them dazed so we can take them down, Frank arrows and very useful animal would be great, Hazel let's send them straight back to taurtrus, mom get the the Gods, Everyone else take down as many as you can!" When she finished we all took our positions.
Me and Jason made a huge storm that consisted of a hurricane, tornado, thunder and lightning, and a really heavy wind. I was in the water getting stronger. I asked the nymphs to get all the help they can half of them stayed and the other half went towards the trees.
"Me and Jason stopped the storm and ran towards the combat. I sliced off heads, dogged tails, and I was cornered by 2 vampires, I wiped out my wand and stunned them and strapped them it worked good so I kept the wand out I side stepped, dodge, stab, slice. I jumped from monster from monster till I came face to face with Annabeth. We went back to back and started fighting off everything that comes close.
We were starting to be over taken when......
The suspense is killing you isn't it! You have to wait till I get the next chapter!!