Ch.15Winter Break(part2)

Percy's POV

I woke up really early in my new bedroom. I ran to the guest room to wake up Annabeth. When I walked in I saw she was dead asleep so I closed the door to keep my parents from hearing the noise. I got in the bed and silently prayed that she would stay asleep.

"Giant spiders are taking over the world." I whispered softly in her ear. she was still calm so I was about to say it again when I was suddenly on the floor with my lip bleeding.

"Perseus Jackson, I told you to never do that to any child of Athena." She said to me deadly calm.

"S-so-sorry, Wise Girl." I said nervously,"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Seaweed Brain." She replied cheerfully.

"Presents?"I begged
"Fine." She said yawning.
"I wonder what Santa brought me?"I asked jokingly.
"Maybe he got you a puppy." She teased.
I walked out of the room to wake up my mom and Paul I went over to Paul and shook him awake and he jumped up.
I watched Annabeth wake up my mom. When she was up we went downstairs to open presents.

Third person POV

Sally and Paul gave out their presents first. While everyone was opening gifts Percy took pictures with his phone.
From Sally and Paul, Annabeth got a sketch book, a very fancy calculator, quality pens, and a big architecture book. From Percy's parents, Percy got big tank of about 10 exotic fish, a panda pillow pet(to replace the old one), a blue toy trident, 5 posters of Nemo, and a household spell book(in Greek). From Tyson, Percy got a new and improved watch/shield , and Annabeth got a matching bracelet/shield. From Annabeth, Percy got a scrapbook of all their adventures. From Percy, Annabeth got a golden locket with a picture of the two of them.
Percy's POV
When we were done with presents we cleaned up the mess. We went back upstairs to put everything away and get ready.
I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my hair, and put on my green elf shirt, jeans, and a matching hat.
When I walked down stairs I saw Annabeth in her green elf shirt, with a matching skirt and hat. I smiled at her and she smiled back.
My mom had made blue pancakes in the shape of snowflakes.
"Are you ready to know your sisters name, Perce?" My mom had asked as she set down the plate of pancakes.
"I'm dying to know." I said quickly.
"Me too." Annie added.
"Okay. Well you sister's name is Emerson Atalanta Blofis."
She said clearly.
"It's beautiful, I love it." Me and Annabeth said at the same time.
"Why Atalanta?" Annabeth asked
"Well Atalanta was strong, fast, loyal, and independent." Mom answered.
****time laps to dinner****
We sat down to a family dinner and had nice conversations. We cleared the table and sat down on the couch to watch a Christmas movie when the door bell rang.
I opened the door and saw my dad, Poseidon, and Annabeth's mom, Athena, standing on the porch.
"Hi dad, Athena. What brings you here?" I greeted
"Sea-weed Brain who is it?" Annabeth called from the other room.
"Your mom and my dad." I called back,"come in." I directed towards the gods.

"Thank you Perseus." Athena commented as she walked in. Annabeth came running in.

"Hi mom, how have you been?" She greeted.
"I have been good my daughter."
"Hey dad."I started talking to my dad.
"Sup, Percy."
"Not to be rude or anything but, why are you here?"
"We are here to see the new house and give you both gifts."
"Gifts?"
"Yes but we must get a tour of the house first."
After the tour we talked a little and they gave us both a rectangular silver box with a gold ribbon tied around it.
I took off the ribbon and opened the box. Inside my box was a phial of silvery mist. I looked over to Annabeth to see her stormy gray eyes looking at the phial and I could almost hear the gears in her brain turning.
She looked at me then at the Gods.
"What is it?" She asked quietly.
"Annabeth, Percy I wish I could tell you but you have to figure it out and when you do I expect you two, Piper, Jason, Thalia, Leo, Nico, Hazel, and Frank up on Olympus together." Athena informed.
"Did they get this too?" I asked
"They did and you are not to open it till the council of the gods says so when you are at that future meeting when you have figured it out." Poseidon answered.
"May, I ask a general question about it?" Annabeth asked with her eyes locked on the box.
"depends on the question but ask." Athena says
"is it a good thing or a bad thing?"she asked
"It's a very good thing." She says.
"Thank you."
"Is this all you came here for?" I asked.
"no it's not Percy we came to give you a warning also,"my dad says,"we think there is a huge war about to happen and We need the Wizards help."
"I have heard about this threat but who is it?" I asked
"Chaos and his army, Perseus." Athena said sternly. "We wish you luck." And they were gone.
My mouth was wide open and my eyes were about to pop out of my head. I gained my sense of reality and started pacing. My mom and Paul had gone to bed, Annabeth was researching, and I took a long shower hoping to clear my mind. When I got out I put on some pjs and dreaded going to sleep because of the nightmares.