Ch.21 Goodbye

I decide you guys needed a better ending so I dedicate this specific chapter to @ScaredyKat234 for the inspiration to write a better conclusion. Thanks to all my readers.

The war came, the war was gone. Hogwarts went through another battle. This one was different, this one was strange, more complex. It wasn't just a civil war it was much more. There were beings of myths, legends told to us as children. There are dangers of both worlds. Heroes of both worlds. Sacrifices of both worlds. The thing that connected them together was abnormality. They were both outcasted by the mortal and muggle world alike. The mist concealed them from their unknowing eyes. The students and campers, grief as one. They tell their stories and share their tears. But to keep them safe they must keep as allies. Romans and Greeks claimed the Wizards as friends not foes. The Gods vowed to watch over their children. Both worlds rebuilt and greeted the new chance as a chance to better themselves. Hogwarts strengthened their alliance with the Ministry, the Campers strengthened their borders, and searches for new comers. The Gods kept track of their young Heroes to claim them as soon as possible. Hunters reconciled with the camp and agreed to visit more often.

Ron's POV

"What was all this about?" I yelled at the girl with a tough expression. Her blonde hair pulled back with a red bandana.

"Who you shout'n at punk?" She growled dangerously.

"Ronald they helped us. No need to pick useless fights." Hermione reasoned.
"'Mione they are the ones who brought this!"
"Like they wanted all this to happen?" She scoffed and walked away.

"RON!" I heard Harry yell behind me.
"Yea?"
"Come here." He said and gave me a hug.
"Where's Ginny?" I asked.
"She's alright she is just helping out the healers."
Percy and Annabeth came walking over.
"Annabeth your strategy was bloody brilliant!" I said.
"Thanks Ron." She breathed.
"How are you guys holding up?" Percy asked.
"A bit shaken you?" Harry asked.
"Fine, I'm going to find my Mom and check on some campers, Annabeth you should help the two girls."
"Alright." She answered him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Come with me." She said. We walked over to a girl with brown hair and unnerving blue eyes. Her eyes were swollen and red like she had been crying. A girl next to her with super long black hair and startling silver like eyes. She looked upset and furious.

Annabeths POV
"Ron go find Hermione I just wanted to show you our people were crushed to." He nodded and sprinted off to find his girl.
"Why are you helping us?" Parker asked.
"You helped us you need to get to your feet." I said. " you will be welcomed to camp half-blood."
Thalia walked over to us. She glanced at me nervously. She was going to offer them a spot in the hunt. I nodded. I never particularly liked the hunters but a couple of them saved my life.
"Hello, I'm Thalia, Artemis's lieutenant, I wanted to give you another option besides camp half-blood. You can join the hunt. It's just girls, and you will be given immortality, with the exception of being killed in battle."
"How do we become a member of this Hunt?" Suzy asked.
"Well you turn your back on men. You become an eternal maiden."
"I'll do it." Suzy exclaimed.
"What, but I thought we would stay together after this?" Parker asked.
"You can join too."
"But I.. I have a .. I choose camp." She exclaimed.
"Okay Suzy repeat after me. I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis, I turn my back on the company of men, accept my eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt."
She repeated the pledge and Artemis joined us.
"I accept." She confirmed. "Welcome sister."
"Thanks I'm Suzy." She greeted and held out her hand.
"Artemis, do you have a weapon?" The goddess asked. Suzy pulled out her knife 'Night Slayer'.
"Chaos celestial silver, will serve you well in battle." She said. Suzy and Parker hugged and Suzy left to meet the rest of the hunters.
"Parker do you have a weapon?" I asked. She pulled out a bow.
"Imperial gold?" I asked.
"Yea. I have a quiver of arrows made of celestial bronze, imperial gold, chaos silver, and regular silver."
"Handy. What about you godly parent?"
"Well Suzys is Chaos and mine is Hemera."
"I've never met a child of Hemera."
"Now you have."
"How's that boy that got hit with a stray arrow?"
"Perfect."
"You like him don't you?"
"We're engaged."
"Congrats."

Random wizards POV

What happened there were these monsters that were myths, never should have existed. Another war. Weird people helped us.
"Attention students of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and Wizardry, campers, hunters, and Gods. We have all have once again encountered the pain of war. A feast will commemorate and a send off of the campers, hunter, and Gods is in order. We will always remember the loved ones we lost and the friends we made tonight. Although it has crashed our family night, I heard the Olympians now haw to throw a party. Shall we?" McGonagall said.
Twelve people set up on to the head table. A man drank lots of wine, music was blasted and a huge celebration of victory commenced. One of the twelve got down and started flirting with a number of witches and campers. A twelve year old was shooting arrows into the sky that bursts into fireworks. At the end of the celebration that seemed to last for hours on end it came to the time to say farewell to the visitors. The gods flashed out, the campers disappeared in a shadow and the hunters sprinted into the woods. Now that the war had ended it seemed a feeling of complete bliss came upon us all and we knew we had allies to help us in a time of need. Everything was still strange. It was as if the after taste was bitter sweet, but we held our loved ones close and never forgot the strangers we fought side by side with.