Chapter 22

Firestar was worried if ShadowClan would come and attack now that they have Redsun back and one of their kits. She waited paitently for Redsun to come and talk to her.
She slowly started to drift into sleep. She hadn't had much sleep the night before. "Firestar, may I come in?" Redsun called.
It jolted Firestar awake, "Yes, you can come in." Redsun walked in slowly and sat in front of her. His tail was twitching.
"How is Thistlekit doing?" She asked kindly. "He's fine, Cricketflight offered to take care of him," he said. Firestar nodded. "So what do you plan when ShadowClan comes and confronts us for kidnapping?" She asked firmly.
Redsun was somewhat shocked by the question. The air suddenly became awkward. "I'm not sure, but I'll prove them wrong! He belongs here where he will be loved!" Redsun provoked. Firestar squinted her eyes.
Shadowwing came running into the leader's den. "ShadowClan is here! They want to talk to you and Redsun." Shadowwing explained quickly and hurried back out.
Firestar gave Redsun a glance, and he ignored her. The two of them walked out of the den, and Firestar saw Thistlekit hanging outside of the nursery.
Rowanpelt was in front of the whole group of cats, her look severely mad. Firestar shaked the nervousness from her head and walked proudly.
The two were standing in front of another. Rowanpelt was daring Firestar to speak first, so she did. "What is your business here?" She asked.
Rowanpelt rolled his eyes, "I want Redsun back!" He hissed. Firestar was surprised, "So you don't want Thistlekit back?" Rowanpelt stared directly at Thistlekit, "I never want to see that kit again! I could care less!" Rowanpelt snapped.
Redsun started to arch his back and hiss at his father. "Redsun! You belong in ShadowClan! So you come with me, and I will spare these cats, but if not, then I will kill each and the last one. Starting with your precious mate, Shadowwing," he threatened.
A low growl started to come from Shadowwing, "I'm the best fighter in ThunderClan! I dare you to even try to lay a paw on me," she hissed at him.
Rowanpelt scoffed. "Rowanpelt, we can settle this a better way than fighting, but you're not getting Redsun!" She made sure that he understood clearly.
"I can offer you some prey if that will be good enough," Firestar offered. Rowanpelt hissed, "Never! Redsun is coming with us if we have to kill you all for him!"
All the cats gathered around were ready to fight. They were just waiting for Firestars command. Firestar gave Shadowwing a nod, meaning that they would have to fight.
Rowanpelt arched his back, "Attack!" He screeched. All the cats gathered around started to attack. Firestar could hear screeching from everywhere. She lunged herself into the battle and found herself in front of a huge tom.
She threw paw in the air with a bit of flame on her claws so then it would hurt more and cut deeper. She sclied the tom across his shoulder, and his face. He yowled in pain and ran off. Firestar smirked. She knew that this would be an easy battle for her.
Firestar peaked over at Shadowwing, and she seemed to be lunging at every single cat she saw. She had so many cats running away in fear. Firestar turned around to face a small brown tabby she-cat. She quickly sclied her ear. The she-cat lunged at her and aimed for her throat. Firestar quickly moved out of the way and sclied the she-cat back. She screeched and crawled away from her.
The yowls of pain and screeching seemed to die down a bit. It seemed like ThunderClan was winning the battle! Firestar went to go find Shadowwing and came across Rowanpelt and Shadowwing facing off, Redsun was off to the side.

Oh no!