1 : blind date

Hope you like it!!

Don't forget to vote and follow!! It will inform me if you guys like my story! Oh yeah, if you know my other bts funny moments and scenarios?? How is it? I hope you continue to support me x)

Short chapter in the meantime hehe

The names Dana Kang. I already graduated from college and have work now but, I never had a boyfriend. Yah!! It's not that I'm ugly.. I just I don't know. I had one before but he left me for another girl who was thinner and prettier than me. I'm not fat okay? Just average. I have short hair like a bob cut, my skin isn't that pale, it's tanned. From all the chores and work I do. I'm really getting nervous because up until now, I never had the "love" I wanted. I got up, looked at my watch as if time would go faster. Just a few more weeks til I turn 30. I had to get a boyfriend.

I got dressed and went downstairs. "Unnie!! When are you going to buy my favorite poster?" My dongsaeng, Min ah or kara asked. She's just 8 and addicted to k pop. "Saeng, I'm afraid it's not my pay yet but, I will get it for you" I said as I patted her head. "Ummm jebal unnie!! Bts and exo!!" I sighed. Girls these days. Well, I was really worried of the fact that I don't jave the one yet so I go on blind dates.

"Dana, don't forget come home early" Eomma said. "Ahhh eomma I'm not a kid anymore" I kissed and waved goodbye to them. My work is a chef in a restaurant but, my boss is like a monster. Aigoo if I find another job, I'll gladly quit.

YOONGI'S POV

annyeong! Yoongi here. You can call me that or suga. I come from a known family and I currently handle or restaurant branch in seoul. It's called "masissneun" aigoooo. Boring right? Well, don't blame me I didn't think of it. If I am studying I'm supposed to be in 3rd year college. The thing is since were rich and we have a business, I don't really need to focus on studying because my future is right in front of me. Well, I don't really like managing a business I was into producing. But, eomma doesn't want me too. I don't have a girlfriend. I have high standards and so does appeogi and eomma. Really high. So, if I like this girl eomma would look at family background, how rich they are. It's been long since I loved someone. Oh well. Today was our quarterly meeting on how we could improve the restaurant and attract more people. My secretary called me in the room. I sat and the meeting started.

"Over all the performance of our restaurant is not good" I gulped. Appeoji will kill me. "People nowadays complain with the different taste of food compared to the one they like before" "um, it's because our chef quit so we had to replace him Immediately" I but in. "That's right Min sunbaenim, we have to look for better chefs" I sighed. "And we need to change the theme of our restaurant , maybe modernized it a bit " "okay, I'll try to solvethe complaints as soon as possible" I said. "But, I'llbe going for a while, Eomma is calling me" I said and took the exit. I told my secretary to take note of everything. Eomma usually calls so I'm used to it. It's either another blind date or she'll scold me.

"Yeobosseyo?" I said. "Yoongi - ah I want you to go on a blind date" "nuguyo?'" " oh, with Minju You'll have a great time ! Her family runs a shipping company in korea and Japan" " I'll tell her you'll meet at the cafe at 3" she said and hung the phone. Well I don't care who it will be and what she will look like. As much as possible I want her not to like me, I want freedom. I've been on several dates but, eomma looked happy and excited about this one. I got to my office and called the driver. I wanted to go home and rest. Atthe age of 22 I get this stressed. Aishh. I got back home at 1 pm. Still and hour before I go to my blind date. I received a text message from eomma to where the date was. I replied back and I took a shower.

I got too long in the shower. I checked the time. 2:30 aigoo, I have to run. I quickly dressed up in my casual clothes because honestly, I don't like wearing suits. I pit on some black pants a plain white shirt and a bonnet. I told the driver I would go there myself. I turned the engine on a s started driving. I had to get there fast or else, Eomma will scold me. I held tight to the steering wheel as I tried to get there as fast as I can. Time check 2 :52 eomma started calling me. "Yoongi, she's waiting !" "Ahh de eomma tell hee to wait a bit more!" I said as I parked the car.I got out of the car and looked at the place. Aigoo, cafe? I'll just end it with her quickly. I rushed inside not knowing where to go. It was a big cafe with spacious tables and elaborate designs. As I was busy looking I bumped a drink. Yoongi ah...... just walk and pretend nothing happened.