7 : "go back.. 제 발??"

Pretty sooyoung!! VOTE PLEASE

Hi friends!! I requested for a book cover but, it would probably take time so bear with this haha

Btw, I'm not particularly sure if this is still going to be short... oh well but duh, definitely less than 30 :D

Omg 70...

I followed her and tried not to be suspicious. It was kind of hard but she knew. Oh well. She stopped by a small restaurant. It gives you the feeling of home and your eomma's cooking. She went inside and sat. She wet inside and ordered. I parked my car and also got out. I need her back. Customers says she makes good food and I feel really guilty. I went in and saw her sitting in a table and looking at her phone. I needed her back. Customers say that she cooks really well and I feel really guilty. She was on the table across the counter. I walked and sat in front of her.

She almost hit me with her hand. The good thing is I was able to control her. She looked away. "Hmm I also got hungry you know" I called the waiter and ordered.  Afyer, I staref at her and she was still lookin the opposite way. " sun-- I mean yoongi, if you are hungry you should have got another table"  she laughed. "I think I know why,,"  "you want me back??"  I nodded. "I'm really sorry and I didn't mean it, I planned to tell"  "whatever, I am going to start my own business--"

"Why are you so cranky at me now?? Just because of what happened? ?"  She fell silent. "Just of that accident?? "   "fine, I'll even set up another date with the two of you!! Just please--'"  "and why do yu want me back?? There are tons of better chefs than me" 

"You know why?? All the customers say they like the new chef and.... I've never wanted to be this close to an--'"  she rolled her eyes. "I don't know what kond of tactics do you have"  "it's true!!" I said and the waiter was looking at us. "Uhh I'm sorry if I disturbed--"  "it's okay"  Dana said. And he served our food. Dana started eating without saying a word.

I also ate eithout talking to her too. I guess I can't force her. As I was eating I saw a group of men in suits who were talking to each other. They caught my attention. They were my friends. I quickly looked down and ate. It was too late.

"Ahh yoongi!! Min yoongi!!" They called. I pretended I didn't hear them. "Yah!! " one said and slapped my back. "Wah!!! Who is she??"   "I'm his---" Dana said but I but in. "His girlfriend"  she looked angry. "Wah!! Know he has confidence...."  I laughed along. "Well we shouod have a party some time at your house.. you know a little reunion"  he said. "Ohh hehe yeah sure" we gave each other numbers and they left. Dana looks like she was going to bite my head off my body. "yah! WHAT WAS THAT??--"  "shhhh!! Please just when they're around"  "what?? Making me play your silly games?? "   "okay.. I know I'm sorry it would be awkward to say to them : she's my employee and were eatig lunch together"   "anyways, I also have one idea"  "woah woah...wait I haven't even said yes!!"  I sighed. Oh yeah she didn't. Then she suddenly smiled. "Yeah I will be your "girlfriend" for one reason : do. Not. Bug. Me.  I quit and don't follow me"  I sighed. "Deal and also act when eomma's around. "   "waeyo??"  "Because, I don't really like eomma's date for me so.. for a while okay??"  She nodded. I started laughin and she raised an eyebrow. "You know why I chose you?? Because you eat like a pig!!! You dress lousy!! I will never like someone like you!!" I said and laughed. Her face darkened. She grabbed a fork. "Ahhh de forgive me please! !! Ahjumma!! Spare me!!" I said and covered my face. "If there weren't people here I could have given your head a bruise!!" She said and continued gobbling her food. Sje ate stonger than me. "Here if you want more"  "are you mocking me??"  She asked, "ahh no it's just that if you want" 

"No thanks, I'm full" she said it back sarcastically.  I chuckled and ate too. Well, even though I didn't get her back at leat, I could you use her gor a while. I'll just get eomma's mind of Minju. She was done and she stood up. "Annyeong" she said and started walking. "Yah!! After helping you you leave me here??" She ognored and went straight walking, I saw her stop by on a tent. Aigoo, drink soju?? Sje was abot to order when I stopped her, "what's the drinking for??" I asked. "Mind your own problems" she said. "Uuh annyeong I'll get two servings of chicken feet and one soju"  she said. I barely noticed the time. It was already 7 PM what was I doing??

She sat and I watched her as I  stood. "What are you doing??" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "What does it seem to you??" "You know Dana, drinking won't make any difference...whatever you problem--'" I sighed. It was probably because of me. "When I spilled the drink on your guy what happened??"  She drank before she answered. "He said.. that he couldn't meet me"  "he textd earlier and said that he migt come but, it's still unsure" she said and continued to eat and drink. I sat in front of her. "Fix up!! If someone or my friends see me with you.. it's big trouble" I said. "You shouldn't finish that by--'"  "what?? I can handle it!!" And she started to get lousy. I also got a cup and helped her. Maybe, I'll finish it for her. She might get too much. "Ahjumma another bottle! ! Jebal!!"  She looked at me, unfocused. "You...know..yoongi?? I like you... but you know what??" She said and hiccuped. "Your'e worse!! I thought you were nice "  she said and her head started to sway in all directions. I oushed her face bsck to the center. "Then??"  "Uhh?? What?? Ahhh I miss my Han Myung...much better than you jerk!!!" She said.  And this time she coughed. Ahjumma came eith anither bottle of soju. "Ahh I candle handle this" she said. I just watch her eat and drink. I don't know how I ended up with her but, this is better than a comedy show. I just stayed silent and then she coughed on my face. I wiped it. "Let's get going Dana" and she was laughing.

I pulled her up and she couldn't stand straight. I gave her bag and the ahjumma stopped us. Oh yeah she hasn't payed. "Here" I said when she hit me. "I can do it myself!! Ahjumma how much is it?? Ahjumma told the price and her eyes were wide. "Ahhh wait" she said and looked through her pockets. "Aigoo short??"  I handed my money. She looked away. "I was doing a favor, you know you should have payed me" I said. She rooled her eyes but suddenly barfed. "I said I could do it myself!! " she said and started walking, she lost her position and almost fell. It was a good thing behind her. "Aigoo your too drunk just..."  "just what??"  Dana asked . I sighed. "Just ride on my back"  she rode on my back. Good luck to me. "Where's your house??"  She was dizzy to tell.  I went to my car and placed her on the back. She was getting heavy. Since she didn't tell me where her house is, I"ll just bring her in my house. I'll just tell the helpers to help her dress and feed her.