23 : dub dub...dub dub...

Hello! This is the 2nd to the last chapter :)

I sighed. The truth is really on the bottle. I was right, I felt my back pocket for my keys. I managed to to carry behind my back. As i got to my car, I laid her at the passenger's seat behind the driver.

*flashback*

"Aishh!! Really?? Raining? Now? " Dana sighed. I just finished with my transaction in the ATM, and I heard her complaining. I sat beside her.

"Why? Are you in a hurry?"

"Well sort of.. yeah"

And unfortunately, the rain got more heavy.

"Your not going to move?? I need to check my balance" she said and did the gesture.

"Wait, here your pay" I gave her the money. "You know you coukd get so much more if you go back" I said.

She sighed. Almost by right timing, it started to rain. "Aigoo I have no umbrella" she said but, she was talking to herself.

"Dana..,. Noona" I said because she is not my employee anymore. "I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to---" she moved to the other side near the guard. How dare she?? I started to talk again but she was talking to the guard.

"Ahjussi, do you have any extra umbrellas??" She asked and the guard shook his head. She sighed but she started walking in he rain with a handkerchief in her head.

"YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" I said I ran and pulled her close to me. I removed my coat and placed it on both our heads.

"Are you crazy?? You should have waited for it to stop". "see now I'm wet too" I said. "Well why did you bring me back here again if you didn't want to get wet??" I sighed. "No one crazy would go in a strong rain" I said. I called my secretary to fetch us and bring along an umbrella. "I called my secretary, he's on his way" I said. Cold wind started to make both of us shiver.

The guard saw us. "Here stay warm" he gave me a blanket. I wore it around me and saw Dana shiver. I sighed. I gave her the blanket. "Here I wasn't that cold anyway" I said. The guard interrupted her. "Ahh since you teo are a couple just share!!" He said and we both laughed. "Aniyo were not--" "don't be shy, go on" he said. I sighed I could see dana was forced too. I wrap the blanket around both of us and my skin touched hers, she moved an inch. I could hear her breathing .

I laughed remembering that. She was still awkward that time. I continued driving, I passed by Dana's village.

Should I take her home? I sighed, aniyo her mom will go crazy because she knows I'm getting married to Minju.

I had a better idea. I headed for the highway. I looked at Dana.

"Don't worry Dana, we can make it through all this"

*next day*

I managed to check into a hotel, and slept at the sofa while Dana was on the bed.

I woke up earlier than her which, is actually good. Dana was still sound asleep gosh, she really has low tolerance with alcohol.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face when suddenly I heard her call me.

"Yoongi!!" She calls.

"Ah, wae??"

"It's minju calling.... and isn't it your...." she stopped.

"Aishh!! Yoongi, we're in big trouble!!" She quickly got up, "let's go, I'll drive you there and we can manage to---"

"Dana" I stopped her.

"Calm down" .

"Huh??" She looks at me. I sighed. "Let's say I did want to get married today. But, why am I here?"