14 : Let me know (part 2)

omg I miss writing :( ahhh thanks for all the reads and votes!

hope you all check my other story "the time of our life"

pls continue to support me!! kamsa~~~~

*listen to let me know while reading hahaha ^____^ *

As I went to my office I couldn't help what to feel . She agreed. She did agree for a date. I really wanted to jump and scream or tell it to everyone. I felt happy today I felt this was going to be perfect. I am also also glad that Minju will help me.

DANA's pov

As we were walking, my phone rang. It was an unregistered number and u told Han Myung to wait. "Annyeong" I said and the person replied. She was a woman . "Annyeong Dana, you know I've been watching you these days.." "I notice my son being so happy now and it's not because of Minju" I gulped. "Dana, you know your limits and I hope you don't exceed". "You know how my poor yoongi doesn't know these yet.. So for the best , please leave him Dana". "I don't want you with my son". Then the line was cut.

I placed my phone in my bag and Han Myung seemed to worry. "Hmm are you okay??" I nodded "yeah... Come on let's ride" I said and we fell in line shortly. Once we were in the seats of the Ferris wheel I asked him. "Han Myung, do you want to come with me to our house?" He seemed surprised in a good way. "Yeah!! Sure!!" He was just laughing. "Ahh thank you!! Thank you!!" He bowed in front of me like he was silly. "Yah, stop it okay??"

He hugged me. "I'm just happy... really" I smiled. "Well I'm kind of nervous about bringing you to eomma" "because she's picky" "maybe" I said as I went out of the ferris wheel and he helped me.

Han Myung smiled. "let's go there" he said and pointed to the stalls with darts, fishing, and more.

Maybe this will be more fun.

YOONGI'S POV

still at my office, i couldn't think straight for what i did. Me and Dana. ON. A. DATE. I am usually calm at these things but ,know I even don't know what to wear. I ruffled my hair and sighed. I felt the inside of my pocket holding out a little box in baby pink. I stared at it and smiled. Maybe she'll like this. I placed it back inside. I just had to get the right timing. I got out of my chair when i got a call. "yoongi , are you uhmmm... " "free today?? " and i knew who it was. Minju. "uhh hi!! I'm sorry but yeah, I have somewhere to go" "oh, okay" she simply said. "bye!!" and i smiled. She was really nice and considerate.

I looked at my watch. An hour left. Iooked at myself. damn. i need to change. I drove to my house, going there i tried to make a script of the things i'll say. I gave a deep breath. "annyeong, dana can you be my jagiya??" I laughed, aigoo!! this is to cheesy. I gave a deep breath. "annyeong, Dana you look really lovely today" I stopped. Will she get mad?? I parked the car and went to my room. I can do this, besides i'm Min Yoongi . Girls fall for me. I changed from my suit to something casual. I wore ripped jeans, a white shirt inside and got a black jacket. Just in case it rains.

I got out of my room and told he maids i'll be gone for a while. I got into my car and started driving to the place. Feeling crazy, i thought.... "did she tell me to pick her up?" Staring at blank space. Since the traffic light was on stop, i got my phone to text her.

"Dana, am I supposed to fetch you?" and close my phone. Continuing to drive, I thought that maybe she'll answer later, besides Dana doesn't like being fetched. I just hope She'll reply soon.

*at the restaurant*

Since i came in first than Dana, i tried to choose the best seat. I went to the seat with a couch. I think she doesn't want those two-seater where you and the person are face to face, we weren't a couple yet.