16 : "what's gonna happen?"

MINJU'S POV

I woke up and yoongi's arm was over mine. I smiled. This was just what I wanted. I texted eomoni. "I did it, don't worry eomma Dana can't meet him now, he's really mad"

And I pressed send. I played with his hair. "Yoongi" I said. He sure is a deep sleeper, he was really tired. I got up and dressed. I opened his phone. 5 missed calls from Dana.

I sighed. Dana should just stay at her level. I sat in the desk, mirror fixing my hair when Yoongi woke up. He got up and went near me. "Aren't you hungry??"

"Well, I am actually" I placed the brush back to its place when I saw something. It was a folder. "Hmm what's this??" I opened it. It was Dana's resume.

Yoongi snatched it from me and threw it away. "Your mpre important to me now" he said looking straight to my eyes. "Oppa, let's eat already" I said.

We went downstairs and I cooked for him. I'm almost there. Almost there.

DANA'S POV

I couldn't sleep properly last night. I'm confused whether to feel relieved or even more scared. Or worse, regret. I checked my phone to see a message from yoongi. No hope. I sighed. After what I jeard last night?? No way. I bit my lip. I really like him. I hope he felt the same way for me.

"Unnie!!!" Kara bounced to my bed. "Hmm last night, who was the guy looking for you?? He seems really familiar"

I smiled. "That's because he's Suga from BTS" Kara screamed. "Aigoo!!! It's so embarrassing! ! Uh!! I wonder what he thought of me..."

"Don't worry, you probably looked cute and besides he likes children" I pinched her cheek. "Eh, even though.. it's embarrassing"

"Unnie, let's go.. I'm hungry" she said and headed downstairs.

I got dressed for work and texted yuna that I would go ahead. I went downstairs and joined eomma and kara eat breakfast.

Kara spoke up. "Well, I think yoongi oppa much funny and cool compared to--"

"Shh!! " I said. Eomma laughed. "Yoongi ssi?"

"Ah, he was my employer before I resigned we were friends and kara saw her once"

"But, why didn't you invite him in the house?" Eomma asked.

"Ahh eomma he's just really busy" I replied.

"Invite him sometime okay?" I nodded.

I stood up. " I need to go to work now eomma, me an yun seo have to start baking"

They both said bye to me. As I commuted, Han Myung texted me.

"Having a nice day? I hope so too. Here at work, doing business for appeoji :) "

I started typing : "ahh really? Hope you have fun too! :) "

He typed also immediately, "saranghae, dana ssi ♥ "

I stopped. I gave a deep breath and shook my thoughts away. It reminded me of Yoongi.

"Saranghae! Jalgayo :) "

I got out of the bus this time. I walked going to the bakery when I bumped yuna. "Ahh, I didn't know we'd go at the same time" she said. "Oh well, we should hurry you know we have a lot of deliveries and we need to bake a lot of things"

We walked to the bakery and to my suprise, I saw some clients waiting outside, I bowed. "Mianhae.. were you waiting for you orders?" They nodded. Yuna quickly opened the lock and we went inside. I gave the clients their orders and after we proceeded to baking.

Yuna sang everytime we baked and it was my kpjoke to tell her to 'change the station' . Yuna stopped. "Hmm I think I know one song of BTS." I rolled my eyes, "rap if you may dj " she sang just one day.

After which the cake was already baked, she looked at me. "Have you gotten over Yoongi?"

I didn't reply. "Uhm, can we not talk about this?"

"Mian" she said. "Aniyo... it's really okay"

"We should start baking the next order" I replied and went to the kitchen.

Tears started falling again, I can't help it. I still love him. Very much.

"Dana ssi!!" Yuna called, "we have an order and she's here in person!"

"Ahh okay wait a minute" I said and wiped my tears. I went o ut of the kitchen.

"She said she wanted to talk to you for specific designs for her order" yun said.

"Annyeong, " she said.

It was Minju.

"Hi, we meet again Dana" and I could see yuna confused.

"You see, uhm I went here because"

"Me and yoongi are getting married"