11 : date??

Sorry for the long u.d. haha

After bringing her back to her cake shop. I went to work. I just wanted to talk to her. As I drove there, I remembered eomma. She goes to my office twice a month, what if she's there? I sighed. I shook my head. "Ahh eomma will refuse me to go with dana" I said to myself. She'll force me to minju. As I took te elevator to my office, walked and turned the knob, eomma was rigt there sitting drinking tea. She ushered me to sit. "Eomma, what brings you here?" "I just remembered what happened last time, wih you and---" "Dana. She was just by herself that night and--" "what? Do charity work??" She sipped her tea.

"Yoongi, I don't know what's wrong with you but you better fix yourself your grandfather's coming and you inow what that means" I nodded my head. "Good, enough of the silly acts okay?" She stood up. "I told minju to go to your office... take her out yoongi??" " yes I will, but she has to wait--" "entertain her then" she said and waved. She closed the door and left for good. I ruffled my hair and removed my jacket. I'm only 21 yet I get these problems. I opened my phone to look at the time. It was tge same time when I got a message from Dana. "When is the contract going to end again? " I began typing. "Not yet... I have a plan" she seenzoned me. Fine then. I got up my chair and as I went out, Jimin called me. "Uh hyung" "we need to have practice.... now" "ahh aigoo!! Eomma said I was supposed to go with--" "then bring her here" "it will be really awkward... okay with it??" "Yeah, I won't talk"

I laughed. "Arasseo" I said and hung the line. I went outside and suprisingly, she was there. "Uhh hehe annyeong minju" "ahh I'm sorry I was too early" she smiled. "It's okay-- I'll just" "no it's really okay... I was thinking since I have practice, can you go with me?" She seemed surpirsed. "Me??" I nodded. "We'll be going now" I said. I have to act like mr. Right to her. Or else, eomma will kill me. We walked to my car and made her sit first. I remember the time when I made dana sit too, she 1was also hesitant. I drove to practice. "Umm I'm sorry if you'll feel uncomfortable with the boys" she laughed. "It's okay" "we're almsot here" I said. I parked the car and helped her out. The wind was getting cold and she slipped her hand in my arm. I didn't mind, saengs will think we're not "together" and would laugh at me. We went to the elevator. I was kind of nervous because they might ask me questions but, I'll have to make my imagination work. We walked onto the right and reached the dorm. I pressed the door bell. V came and opened it. He smiled. "Annyeong suga hyung....ah hehe" he also bowed to Minju. "Is everyone there?" He nodded, "they're busy eating" he went back inside. I let Minju go first then me. They are busy eating, eating like there was no tomorrow.

When jungkook saw me he frowned. "Ahh unfair hyung!! We get to practice more times thab you who just came---" he stopped when he saw Minju. Jin was too kind. "Ahh come, join us eat" v and jungkook gave him a death stare. "Ahh aniyo I'm full" "ahh she's just shy... I'll sit beside her then as we eat" I said. I wonder how they would react if Dana was here. Jin had the urge to talk to her. "So, what's your name?" "Minju" she simply said. Namjoon, I thought would be more of a 'namja' who turned to be the exact opposite. The perv Jimin was too silent as well as hoseok who just simply smiled. I laughed just seeing them so awkward. Minju was too, she just didn't complain. After eating, i told her practice was about to start. "ahh it's okay I'll just watch you guys" "won't you feel bored?" she shook her head. "it's BTS. they're gonna have a dance practice. i get to see them" "ohhhh you like our music?" she nodded. "and your rap" she said and took a seat. I blushed and they saw me. Namjoon nudged me. " I saw what happened, never knew she was a fan?" " I didn't expect her actually" I said and everyone went to their places. Practice is about to begin. I gave Minju a weak smile and she smiled back.

*after practice*

I looked at the time and it was six. I looked at my phone and eomma texted me. "I expect you two go on a date now" I sighed. I replied : "yes eomma, we're going now" we said by to the others and went ahead. In the car, Minju asked me. "You don't have to take me on a date" "well, eomma might get mad" she laughed. I joked on. "What if she has this cctv camera in the car and could see us now" I said and she laughed.

DANA'S POV

after work me and Yuna went to the newly opened restaurant. It looked good and delicious. We went in and sat on the table near the entrance. We were given menus and as we looked at it, my attention was diverted when someone entered. This doesn't usually happen to me it's like I feel someone I know and I was right, it was someone familiar. It was yoongi.

I was supposed to say 'hi' when a girl also came. I frowned. He's with someone else? They didn't see us and went past us. Yuna hit me. "Aigoo, jealous?" "No!! I'm not!!" "Besides," I smiled. "Han myung is coming tomorrow! !" Yuna didn't looked impressed. "If he comes, who would you pick? Yoongi? Or han myung? " I fell silent. In my heart, it was all confused. But my mind tells me I have to be nice and fair with Han Myung. I thought deeply as I sipped my coffee.

YOONGI'S POV

I sat with minju and my mind made her look like Dana. I smiled. She is so pretty, and she's just looking at the menu uncausious on how she looks. I want to pull her close to me, to say 'I love you' and kiss her. I ruffled my hair. If only no one would control me, us.