2 : "hi, are you Dana Kang ??"

7/7/15

Hi friends!! Votes are appreciated!

*imagine suga in that outfit today :3 *

I woke up to the fresh scent of food. Probably eomma cooked. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Aigoo another work day in that restaurant. I got out of the bathroom and wiped my face. I went to my desk mirror and my phone had a new message.

"Hi Dana!! Sorry for yesterday, promise I'll make it up today? Let's meet again? " Han myung texted. I smiled.

I replied back when another message came.

"This is from masissneun restaurant and we are gladly welcoming you as you are accepted as our new chef. Meet your emoloyer at the cafe near the restaurant. Time will be at 6pm Expect some questions asked. Thank you. "

Omo... jinja??? Finally!!! I'm accepted!!! Out of that restaurant!!!

I was so happy that I thre my uniform and wore casual instead. I am going to resign and another reason, is that I get to see him. I got my bag and went downstairs.

Eomma greeted with me a smile while kara half asleep eating cereal. Appa was about to leave. I said goodbye to appa and helped eomma prepare. We both sat at the same time as I sipped my coffee. "Eomma, I'm goig to quit my job" I said. She raised an eyebrow. "Well, masissneun accepted me and not to mention they are more famous to where I work" "well that's great!! Good luck on your new job" I smiled. "Yay!!! Unnie can finally buy me posters!! " I nudged kara. "Yah!! I was going to buy you today! Well , whos your bias?" She smiled. "Well, in bts it's jungkook and taehyung!!" "In Exo there's Chanyeol and D.O. " "well, okay" "ahhh!!! Who's yours unnie??" "Well, I like this guy.... is it Suga?? But, he's more focused on their family business" I said. My sister laughed. "Unnie!!!! You have to watch the new mv!!! Dope is soooooo niceeeeee!!" She squealed. I nodded my head. "Okay... but I'm too old to like those things" eomma laughed. "No, unnie!! No one's too old if you love them!" I sighed. "Well, fine finish your food you would get late " she nodded and happily munched on her cereal. "Eomma, I'll get going" she nodded and I kissed her and kara. As I got out of the gate, I remember the guy I like in bts. Well, he looks cute and I like how he raps. I don't really know where their family business is. I bet he's a decade younger kekekeke. But, as a young age he is already talented and really rich. I called a cab and closed the door. A song soon played.

"Ayo, ladies and gentlemen..." I raised an eyebrow. What group is this?? Weird. The driver likes k groups? I listened to the song until it ended. The dj said that it was "dope by BTS" my eyes widened. Really?? Ohhhh, probably that's what saeng said earlier. The cab skidded to a stop. I gave the driver money. "Annyeong" he said and drove off. I smiled. This is the last time I'll be seeing this restaurant. I walked through the entrance and made for the office. The boss was busy talking to someone on the phone. I sat at the chair and waited. Just a litle more and you get to go out of this place. He finished afyer 5 minutes. "So, Dana what is it??" He asked. "Um, sunbaenim I found a new job, so I'll be resigning" I said and handed him a letter. He sighed. "Well, go ahead we never needed you anyways" he said and went back to talk8ng on the phone. Ouch. I was treated like trash before and up to the day I resign. That's it. I stood up and didn't bother to say good bye to him. He doesn't deserve it. At least my new boss, looks nice and I even get to meet him. Now, to buy kara's posters and to get ready for my blind date.

*YOONGI'S POV*

the alarm beside my desk was ringing loudly as ever. It was calling me to get up and live hell again. I sat on my bed and stared on my wall. I just wanted to lay on my bed and pretend I don't have anything to do. I remember when I lived in the dorm with them. Those precious memories but, since appeogi told me to focus on our business, I loved separately. I went to the bathroom and wash my face after, I checked my phone. There were 2 messages. One from hobi and one from my secretary.