9 : "what is this?"

I introduce to you....3 hot men ^^^^
Ajfhajfj all of them are boyfriend material ♥♥♥♥

I gulped as mother looked at us angrily. Dana's head was down. I stayed in my place and watched her.

"Yoongi what have I been telling you about bringing girls??"

"염 마 it's not what you think" she sighed. "

"Yoongi you have been growing disobedient" she examined Dana. "Just make sure you won't end up with her" "I want you with minju" she said and quickly left. Dana didn't say anything nor looked at me, she went directly to the room. When she went out, she was holding her packed stuff. She tied her short hair. "Where are my other clothes?" "Oh in the laundry" "I guess I'll just give it---" she didn't let me finish and walked through. I held the door knob. "Dana ssi, I'm sorry for eomma" she didn't react and turned the knob she started walking and soon was out of my sight. I sighed. Now, it's even worse.

I ruffled my hair as I went to my room. I lay down on my bed when I felt something piercing from my back. It was a bracelet. It was Dana's bracelet.i held it and examined the bracelet. It was not really expensive, it had dangling chains in it too. It had a heart a padlock and puppy. I laughed. Even a noona likes these?? I placed it in my bag and went out of the room. I don't kniw where exactly she lives but, maybe I can check. I sat on the table and ate breakfast.

DANA'S POV

I didn't know what to feel right now. When Yoongi brought me here, when his eomma came, everything. I looked through my bag to hold the bracelet. It wasn't there, I looked through my bag , pockets . I guess I left it at his house. Shoukd I go back?? I shook my head no... have pride. Maybe if I send him a message?? Aigoo I hit myself. Stupid me. I rode on the bus and sat on the first seat I saw. I opened my phone and went to new message. I sighed.

It took me around 3 minutes to actually think what I was going to write.

"Uhh yoongi I think I left my bracelet there... can you just drop it off by......."

I stopped. My house?? No way. Just no.

"The laundry place, since you said my laundry isn't done yet"

I pressed send.

Good luck to his reply.

I leaned to the window and hope to get it back. Appa gave it to me before he went to the states for work.

*at home*

It was another normal dinner and I decided to hed to bed, then Yuna texted me.

"Yah!! I have a friend and he's wiling to go on a blind date!!"

I laughed. Maybe this could cheer me up althoug, I won't take it seriously.

"Hmm when??"

"Tomorrow are u going?"

"Ahh sure I wanted to be your partner on opening my new business actually"

"Oh?? Jinja!?! That's great!! Ahh I'll go to your house tomorrow then the date after, we plan x) "

"De, jalgayo x) "

"Hmmhm have sweet dreams! !"

*next day*

I woke up and first went to my sister's room. She was asleep. I tickled her. "WAKE UPPPP KARAAA" she groaned and told me to go away.

"Ahhh unnieeeee go away!!!"

"Hmm okay, I'll go away and won't leave scrambled eggs for you!!" I said and ran.

She followed me and held my shirt,

"Aniyo!! Wait for me!!"

I laughed, it is fun being a child sometimes. I saw the calendar by the door. 2 weeks.

2 weeks until I turn 30.

I ate breakfast happily with eomma and kara and dressed up. I told eomma about my business plan. "Ahh that's great hmm just make sure ti not give things fo free" "wahh eomma!!" I said. "I'm also sure that you will make good pastires" she said. Someone suddenly knocked on the door. "Ahh eomma I think it's Yuna" I opened the door and it was her. "Ready??" She smiled. "Ahh de.... annyeong eomma!" She smiled and waved. We closed the door and started walking. "What excalty was your business plan??" "Ahh since we both bake, why not make a bake to order business??" "people will order online we bake it then they pick up" "wahhh daebak!! But, where is the place??" "We can't rent somethibg big since it's just for pick up" I said as we rode a bus. We sat beside each other. "Hmm it would save us a lot if we make it at home" I said.

"Ahh de oh? We're almost here" I said. The bus halted to a stop. We went out then went to the cafe. "Oh!! Is he nice? And handsome??" "Ohh de!!! Jeongmal!! " she said. "In fact, he looked at your profile" "aigoo!! It's really embarrassing!!" She laughed. "Ahh he said second floor... good luck!!" "Yah!! Where are you going??" "Ah? Me well I have to go to te grocery" "but-- yuna you said---" "ahh don't worry he's nice, you'll have fun. She said and left. I gave a deep breath. Maybe, it will be fun. I'll try to be friendly as possible. I walked upstairs.

I looked around everyone had a pair except this one man. He was in a cap. Maybe it's him. I was a bit hesitant to approach but maybe it won't hurt as much. I walked closer and gave a bow. "Annyeong Dana Imnida, manasseo bangawoyo" I said and took a seat, "ahh kekek your my noona actually" I felt like I exploded, we haven't even talked and I've embarrass myself. "Ahh mianhae" I said. He smiled. Aigoo his smile was so handsome. It was so nice you feel like you wan to kiss it. He held out his hand from his pocket and started to remove his cap.

"Noona if you see please don't go... okay??"

I thought for a while. why would I go away? He looked nice and handsome.

"De I know"

As he removed his cap he was so familiar.

He was the man I've seen at work and yesterday,

His smile was what I fell in love with.

His hair was so soft and his eyes that could say a lot of things,

It was Yoongi.

It was Min Yoongi.

OMG THE FEELS!!! SO HOW WAS IT?? PLEASE VOTE :D