8 : "what is this??"

Cutie pie!! ♥♥♥

Okay last chapter was 0 reads?? :( just tell me guys "ahh it sucks sooo bad" and I'll stop writing this.

Short chapter in the meantime x)

Aigoo she was quite heavy. I placed her on the nearest bed, which was mine. I called the maids. "Ahh just help her change"
I went out of the room and stretched she was one heavy noona. I sighed. Where would I sleep then?

Sofa?? Hmm why?? I got a blanket from the cabinet. This noona should thank me, plus we have a deal. I brushed mt teeth at the bathroom downstairs. After, I just removed my polo and lay down, It was really warm. I turned the electricfan on. I shpuld have left her here. Stupid me. I covered half of my body with a blanket and closed my eyes. I'm not used to sleeping in the sofa. I opened my phone and attached my earphones. I placed my music on shuffle mode.

The song came.

It was our song of

Coffee.

RM : " Girl, I debuted, that's enough right?
I made a bet with the world on how much I'd succeed
My half-moon eye smile that I only showed you, I'm doing it again these days"

I Nodded. True if only noona was a fan.

As the song continued this verse caught me.

Baby baby, you're a caramel macchiato
Your scent is still sweet on my lips
Baby baby tonight
Baby baby, you were warmer than the scent of a cafe latte
Do you remember that feeling?
Baby baby tonight

Baby tonight, have a good night
Our first text and phone call that was filled with awkward moments
Our highly anticipated first date, why did I bite my nails? Why was I so nervous?

It's not that I was mad, I never felt it before. Well I think I have,

With Dana.

I sighed. this might be infatuation. Well I don't want to marry Minju.

As the song went on it was my line.

Baby tonight, have a good night
Our first text and phone call that was filled with awkward moments
Our highly anticipated first date, why did I bite my nails? Why was I so nervous?

As time went by, we naturally developed into lovers
With those kinds of words, we checked each other's feelings
Our first date was sweet like a caramel macchiato
Wherever we went, we wanted to go together
But as time went by, those feelings went down like dripping down espresso
My insides ache for no reason, we used to be so good
Breaking up was like a bitter americano
My memories still go to that cafe

I just hope I find the person I love,

I have this feeling right now but is it real??

*next day*

I woke up because I needed to go to the bathroom. I opened the one downstairs. It was locked. Hmm probably she's still asleep. I was too lazy to put my polo back. I smeaked up and opened my room,she was clean now and still asleep. I wen to the bathroom and felt relieved. As I stepped out somehing dropped. Aigoo clumsy me. She suddenly woke up. I was trying to look for something to shield myself, but too late. She looked really surprised and shielded herself. "YAHH WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME??" She asked as if something happened. "Why would I dare?? You were drunk and it would be unfortunate if another guy found you instead." "Besides, you're too old for me!" I said. She stood up and pushed me. "Ahh really?? Rub it in my face!!" But as she looked at me, she realized I was shirtless. She looked away. "Yahh put a shirt on" "sheesh I was gonna"

I walked to the cabinet but since she was facing the opposite way, she looked back only to bump me. Her arms felt my chest. I looked at her in a questioning way, which she quickly moved away and went out.

I put on a shirt to follow her.

The thing is.

Eomma was there . Looking at both of us

PLEASE VOTE
Omg caught!! So please read guys :( the last chapter has 0 reads....