17 : "March 9"

Sorry for the long ud

"Oh... Then congratulations" I smiled.

Minju walked around the bakery, her heels clicking on the floor. She sighed.

"I don't know what kind of design though, maybe I should bring yoongi?" She looked at me.

"Oh um we have a catalogue here" yuna replied assisting her to the table.

"See, we could have the cake with 3 layers and we could surround it with---" yuna continued to talk with minju and my mind couldn't process what they were saying.

I placed my hands in my apron and felt something. I felt a bracelet. I took it out , memories quickly flashing back. I placed it back inside.

I don't want to remember. I took out Han Myung's bracelet and wore it instead. As I continue to stare at th bracelet , my pocket vibrated having a text message.

It was from Han Myung. "Dana, how are you?? Maybe we could eat dinner later?"

I texted back and said "sure". I pressed back and saw my inbox the next thing after Han Myung was yoongi.

I resisted the urge to open it again , also the fact that minju is here. I selected his name and deleted it.

Deleting means forgetting something, removing something from what you remember.

It's also saying good bye.

I placed my phone in my pocket. Yoongi must have found his real happiness now. I walked to the table and both yuna and minju just finished talking . " let's just set a date , when do you plan to get married anyways?"

I asked. Minju smiled . "Yoongi said that we get married at March 9"

I paused. March 9 is yoongi'a birthday. I wrote in the planner their marriage date. "We can bring it on the day itself" I said to minju.

"Okay then, I'll get going" she said.

YOONGI's POV

I waited inside the car while minju went to the bakery, I wouldn't want to see Dana. Minju took longer than expected. I started to press 'new message' and my phone had a record and immediately inserted, 'Dana kang'

I laughed. My phone knows better than myself. I canceled the text and looked to our old messages. I sighed talking to myself. "Aigoo, I shouldn't have liked her I didn't know she would reject me" another side of me thinks that eomma blackmailed her. Possibly. But even though, she should have properly broke up with me.

I remember the time when I had to bring her home. I guess she liked me from that time. I grinned, Dana right now must be better off with someone else. She broke up with someone who was rich and could have made her life better.

"Sorry for taking too long" Minju says as she rides in. I smiled . "You really do dress better than her"

Minju looked at me. "Stop comparing me with Dana. You know I'm much more than her" she said holding my cheek. I nodded. "I can't believe I fell in love with a noona"

"We have a next stop". "We have to get my car from the bar"

I drove to the bar and minju told that she would be riding her Car on our way to eomma's . When I drove going to eomma's house, we actually pass Dana's house. I could see from a mile the roof of her house. Nothing probably changed much. Worst part is, I wasn't able to go to her house and be introduced to her mother, she introduced that bitch instead.

I passed by the gate and suddenly, memories flash back.

*one time during winter*

"Dana!!" I called . "Hmm why??" She asked. I caught up with her and pulled her close to me.

"Stay in the umbrella with me , don't you feel it's raining?" I said.

"Ohhh hahaha" she laughs. She looked to me. "I know a nice park, we can spend time there" she takes lead but I pull her again.

"Ahjumma " I laughed. "Are you in a rush?" She stopped walking. "Well walking together in you umbrella won't change anything, besides the rain isn't that----"

I pulled her closer. My arm around her and my eyes just looking at her. She seemed startled. I held her hand and I interwined my fingers with hers. I looked at her.

"Now, this probably works," we continue to walk to the park with now a joined pace.

"I was sooty for calling you ahjumma earlier". "It's okay as long as you don't DO IT AGAIN" she said.

"Okay.. Chill". I said surrendering. "What's your favorite thing about winter?" She asks me.

"Well the cold and it's not hot". She squinted her eyes at me. "Well I don't like getting tanned". "Most importantly it's being with my family"
"Relatives , friends"

I looked to her. "And with you"

"Yahhh yoongi.. You sound so cheesy" she laughed.

*end of flashback*

I remember that time, how I wish to spend the holidays with her, how we imagined that we would have exchange gifts for each other and most of all, she promised to bring me to her house. To introduce me to her mother.

"Yoongi ah!!" Someone called and I soon snapped back to my senses. Minju was calling me. "We're here, anything wrong??"

"Yah!! Yoongi" she called. I shook my head. I think I'm seeing Dana.

OMG heh sorry for the weird update but I will think of a better plot!!

Update will be on Sunday :))