15 : "I don't care"

Sorry for the late update!

Mature chapter. I was sort of forced to write this part but it's really necessary to inclide the matur scene. Skip yoongi's pov if you don't feel like reading it.

YOONGI'S POV

I drive both angry and mad. They say that going to a club can make your problems fade away. Maybe this can work out. I parked the car and entered. Minju tailed behind me and held my arm. "Oppa, let's drink" she said. I didn't reply nor care. The feelings I feel now are terible to explain. I sat in the couch and so did she. She called the waiter for drinks. "Oppa, I know it's been a hard time but, don't worry... here" she gave me a glass and both of us drank the same time. I poured another glass to drink. "It really hurts minju" I said. "I didn't know it feels like this" I said drinking the glass straight. I sighed. Minju inched closer to me. "Don't worry we're here to forget"

She smiled and caressed my hair. "And that's why I'm here" I took off my polo, only wearing my shirt. I ruffled my hair and continued drinking. Dana did this to me. She ruined me.

Minju was also drinking but she was just staring at me. I didn't have that much attraction to her but, now was different. She was so pretty, her curled, brown hair was perfect and how she was looking straight to my eyes with her brown eyes felt she was even better. Better than Dana. "Oppa" she called. I didn't notice her dress until now. Her skirt fit her perfectly and her curves was defined. I pulled her closer to me. "Minju your so pretty" "your so sexy" "and... I want you to be mine" I said as I held her hair, I didn't think twice to kiss her, I pulled her to me kissing her passionately, I caressed her face while kissing her continuously making her out of breath. I inched away so both of us could breath. "Minju, I'm sorry for not noticing you" "I didn't know you could make me more happy than Dana" minju smiled. "Don't worry I will" she crashed her lips into mine and even made it more agressive as she started to un button her blouse, sitting on top of me. when someone called. She stopped to answer it, but not talking. It was my phone. She whispered to me. "it's Dana" I laughed. "I don't care anymore" I said and we continued to kiss. I went down to her neck, sucking it, leaving a red mark, just above her collarbone. "Ahhh" she moaned. "Yoongi-'' she said. I continued. I love Minju now. I held her thighs, and we continued to kiss as she was taking my shirt off. "Yoongi" she playfully said, "your a good kisser" I smirked. "That wasn't much though" I replied, biting her lower lip.

I stopped, "minju, let's go to my house" I said as I fixed my hair and shirt. "hmmm ??" She also stopped , fixing herself and her hair. I smiled. "Let's sleep at my house" we both stood up amd got my phone, it was already low bat. I placed my arm over Minju.

I let her ride in my car and started the car. "Hmm how about your car minju??" "I'll just get it tomorrow" "I'm still enjoying" she said. This time, since we were both in the car and it was 2 am she tied her hair and removed her blouse. She was left with her pink push up bra. "It's getting hot yoongi... let's go to your house already" I nodded. And as I drove held her hand. "Your the only one who's loved me like this " I said. "Oppa, don't worry I won't break your heart like what the others did"

I drove faster.

*DANA'S POV*

*before the phone call*

"Saeng" I said. "Hmm wae??" "Someone's going to our house and I want you to talk to him... tell him I'm busy" I whispered. She nodded. "Thanks"

I breathed deeply and me and han myung entered my house. Eomma was at the door. Han Myung bowed. "Anyeong eomoni , my name is Han Myung" my mother greeted him with a smile. "I brought donuts, just in case" he smiled, both of us walked to the dining table whike eomma go the food. Kara already prepared the table ahead of time. "Is your mom a good cook??" "Yeah, that's where I got my love of baking from" he said when someone yelled.

"Dana!!!" The voice shouted, it was Yoongi.

"Hmm what was that?" Han myung asked, "ohh, nothing as you know there are tons of girls named Dana in korea. He laughed. "Or maybe he's just some drunkard" I nodded. Eomma was still heating the food. "Han myung, I'll go wash up first" I went to the bathroom and as soon as I shut the door, tears were gushing. Yoongi will also be happy. "Yoongi will be happy" I said.

I washed my face to frshen up. I know yoongi would get mad at me but, it's the only way.

"Unnie!!" Kara called. "Dinner's ready" she said. "Ahh, I'll be out" I said and wiped my face with a towel. I sat beside Han yung and we ate.

The time flew by so fast and I didn't notice han myung stayed until 10. Eomma said she really like him. I laughed, "eomma, how silly" I checked the wath again. 12 .

"Hey, we should sleep already" eomma said. "Goodnight" she said and she went up already. I sighed. I tried calling Yoongi.

It took him 5 seconds to answer, but he didn't speak and the music was so loud. "Uhmm yoongi??" I called. No one was answering and I could hear a girl's voice.

I heard him laughing. "I don't care anymore" he said, and all I could hear were kissing sounds and moans. I ended the call and sat on the sofa. I hugged my legs and burried my face. Even if his eomma separated us, I should be happy.

I shouldn't mind because I have Han Myung. Besides, his eomma thinks I'm a bitch to stwrt with.

I slowly said to myslef. "Yoongi doesn't care about you"

"Yoongi.... doesn't.... care... about... you"

But, why am I crying?