5 : "IT WAS YOU??"

Do gifs work?? Well, here enjoy yoongi in a police outfit. Jjeoro!!! hahaha

But srsly, if you think it's crappy just tell me :D

Friends thank you for the increased reads!! I hope you read more and vote as well. vote guys!!

I woke up and saw  a text message I don't usually get excited when I receive one, but this is diffrerent. It was from Dana.

"Annyeong!! Sunbae, I was just going to ask a question regards to my day off. It almost my birthday and I wanted to go on a day off?? But, it's really okay if I'm not allowed. That's all

Kamsa!!

-Dana Kang"

I smiled. She has too much respect for me. I sighed thinking of a way to answer her back. I can't reply easily which, doesn't normally happen to me. I kicked my blanket and ruffled my hair. I don't know anymore. It would be stupid to just say "ahh de"  because she sent a long message. I started typing.

"Ah annyeong! Sorry for the late reply. Sure you could go on a day off. We understand our employees and treat them well, not some robots . Have fun on your birthday!"

I sent it. I kind of felt guilty because it sounded so stupid. I typed another message for Minju.

I closed my phone and started to get ready for work. As I went to my car, I got a message from Minju. "Ahh yoongi do you want to go watch a movie??" I thought for my answer.

"Yeah sure where should we meet?" 

"I'll just go to your office at 4"

I closed my phone and got out of my car. I went to my office and saw my secretary. "Sunbae"  "hmm mue?" 

"Today is the day the inspector comes  to see the facilities"  "oh yeah, I almost forgot where is he??"  "Oh he's at the kitchen first"
We went to the kitchen and saw the inspector asking the chef, asking Dana. "So, since when did yu start working here??" The inspector asked. "Oh, I'm just new here actually " he rasied his eyebrow. "I see why for one, your not wearing a hairnet two, your not prperly groomed, three you--"

"Stop, if your going to insult her all day why are you called an inspector??" I said. He looked at me. "You look really young as an owner "  "yes, I do got any problem??" I could hear some of the chefs laugh. "Ypu could clearly see that everything is clean and follows the basic necessity for a restaurant, so please don't mix your job with insulting and judging people" I said. I could see him feel guilty. I smiled at everyone. "Everyone don't mind him go back to work"  "de sunbae" they all said in unison. I left and  showed the imspector to the other parts of the restaurant.

*after inspection*

I looked at my watch and remembered about minju. She might be at my office right now. I opened the door and found her sitting and quietly reading a book. "Annyeong, mianhae minju" "ahh gwaenchana I just came here five minutes ago" I cleared my throat. "So uh, what shluld we watch?"

"Well , it really depends what do you like?"   "I watch any genre actually"  "well, insaw this good drama movie, want to watch that??"  "Sure" I smiled. We went to my car and let her sit.

"Ahh gomawo" she said and smiled. "Oh, would you like to buy food when we get there??"  I asked. "Well, it's up to you yoongi" "oh , okay I like eating kekeke"  "is it okay for yu to wait?? If it's not I'll go ahead and you park---"  minju asked me. "It's okay, I'll go with you" I said as I parked the car. I helped her get out and we both started walking. I didn't hold her hand because it might feel weird. I heard people whispering about us. "Yoongi if it's okay --"  "shhh. Don't worry " I said and smiled. We approached the counter to buy tickets. "One movie for two please"  Minju took out her wallet. "Aniyo, I'll pay" "it's rude if the woman pays" I checked my watch. Ah 10 minutes until the movie starts. "I'm going to buy food" we went to a store and bought popcorn and water.