10 : express yourself

SRSLY YOONGI??? WHAT ARE U DOING TO ME?

Omg I like this chappie!!!! Okay don't forget to vote !!

He slightly smiled. I didn't know what to do. I admit it. I enjoy having his company but, I tried not to show it.

"Umm I asked your friend Yuna if---"  "if yu could see me??"  "Yes" he said and brought out a bracelet. "I decided to personally give it to you"  "I found it in my room" I placed the bracelet in my pocket. "Uhh I'm really sorry for eomma" "she's really like that"  I didn't say anything. "Umm maybe we could act until eomma finds another Girl"  "uhh--I also called you to hear from you" I stopped drinking my water. He wants to know how I am??  "Umm I've planned how my business would be... I'll actually look for a place to--"  "I'll help you" he smiled. "Just a thank you for acting in front of eomma"  I wanted to get mad. Thank you for acting? ? But, hey he's helping me. Nevermind.  "Ahh are you sure it's fine with you??"  He nodded.  "Plus, I know a lot of places you could rent of best---"  "just rent in my restaurant"

As if to make it awkward, a song played. It wasn't any song . It was his own song.

Intro. 화 양 언 화.

Wow. He was really good. He acted as if he didn't hear it. "So I want to think of your desicion"  I nodded. It was a good idea. "Ahh de I approve... yoongi??"  "Huh??"  "I like your song and how you rap" he blushed. "I usually don't listen to songs like those but, when I heard the song... it was good"  he blushed. "Ahh really?? Thanks"  I smiled. "I also wanted to ask you to think how you felt"  "what??"

He drank a sip of his water. "How you felt whne you knew it was me" I stopped. I stared at the wall. "How I felt??"  "Uhh don't worry I forgive you" I said. It felt like a thorn was free from my body. "Really??"  "Yes" I said. "Plus, it wasn't that big... although I can't work for you anymore" I said. "Ahhh is it because,  we are 'dating' and eomma will suspicious??"  I nodded. One thorn was out. A thousabd more to go and tell yoongi. I breathed deep.

"Yoongi, the first time i saw you... I actually had a crush on you" I said fast. "I thought we were the same age or a t least somewhere near"  he smiled. "I am I'm 22"  I laughed. "I'm 29!!" He smiled, "you know that doesn't matter if you love someone"

He then fell silent. I did too. I saw him look at his phone. "Oh, it's almost lunch time" he said. I stood up. "Ahh it was nice meeting you" I said.  He bowed. "I guess I should guide you outside"

I stopped. "Mue??"

He smiled.

"It would be bad if I didn't"

He offered his arm. Am I dreaming?? I shook my head.

"You know, I can't stay like this longer"

I got his hand and we walked outside. I admit, I liked the feeling it was better than han myung's smile. We walked to the parking lot and it started to drizzle. "Aigoo..." I said and tried my best to cover my head with my hand.  Yoongi laughed. "Yah!!"  He didn't say anythingnand removed his sweater and placed it on my head.

I took it off. "Aigoo!!"  "So what let me use it and you'll get sick?? Besides, the sweater's yours... use it"  "but... I got an idea" he said and pulled me closer.

He pulled me closer and we almost kissed.

I flinched but managed to stay calm.

We were only a few inches away from our faces.

I could feel his breathing. He smiled.

"There, I'll put it on both of us" 

He said and we walked. I can't feel anything. My heart felt like it was  about to explode. I can help but smile out of nowhere. He helped me ride into his car and I did. "Ohh sorry if the air is cold" he said and switched it off. I was staring at him and so was he.

My hair was a bit wet and his was too. He looked hot and more handsome.

Some of the rain water was on his shirt and some on his neck, arms, face.

He looked so handsome.

I looked away.

What was Han Myung going to think??

I looked at the window.

"Uhmmm yoongi... if you're going to change I'll just---"

"No it's okay"  he said.

I could sense he removed his shirt and I did not dare to look. He bare chest rose up and down as he wiped himself. I couldn't take it anymore. He got out a clean shirt and wore it. "There... so uhh noona?? "  "ahh are you done??" I asked still avoiding him. "Ahh de... are you gonna change??" He said and looked at me.  "Ohh ummm--"  "oh, of course I'll go out of the car"  "umm nevermind... I actually need to meet my friend Yuna"  "ohhh" he said as he started the car.  "Oh it's okay if you take me to the first stop"  "I'll meet her there" I said and yoongi nodded.

Okay, I'll plan my business with Yuna and eat lunch with her. After, we'll start looking for a stall place. I gazed out of the window. I'm worried. I know I should be excited Han Myung's coming but another part of me tells me to ignore him.

My heart is against my mind.

I know I shouldn't love someone.

Someone, who's younger, higher than me and more capable,

And I'm just down here in the ground.

I guess my heart is telling me,

I like yoongi.

I like Min yoongi.

Friends.... is no one interested??

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(