12 : "I love you"

PLEASE VOTE

My eyes wandered and saw her. Dana. I didn't know what to do. I ran to her table breathing heavily, my heart was beating faster and I didn't know what I look like ir how people saw me. I need to say this to her.

She look really surprised and also stood. "Yoongi-- you're--" "she's not my girlfriend.... " "I want you Dana. " "I'm just forced. " "she looked down. I held her chin up. "I only had the strength to say it now" "I love you" I inched closer to her, I didn't care what her friend thought, how Minju thought. I closed my eyes and kissed her. She was hesistant also but, I could tell she liked me too. She smiled after, "I love you too yoongi" she said. But, as the words left her mouth, she frowned. "But the thing is you have her" "and I have Han Myung"

"We have commitments" that word hit me. 'Commitment' eomma, everyone said I was going to have arranged marriage, they would always reiterate it. Before, it didn't have much sense on me but, now that I've loved, I know how bad it feels now. Being forced to marry someone you barely know, least have feelings in. Stuck in prison, forever.

I sat back into my seat and Minju also looked confused. We bith ate silently. After eating, I accompanied her to the car and that's when she started asking. "Yoongi, I know you like her" she said. "And I'll help you" she smiled. My eyes grew wide "really?" She nodded. "And everytime eomma will make us go visit, I'll help" she said. I smiled back and as I started the car, the conversation went on. "But, the thing is... until when are you going to---" "pretend?? I don't know actually" "I'm nit evennsure if Dana wants to be with me" I sighed and changed to a lighter topic.

"So do you like someone?" She laughed. " no one, at the moment" I laughed, "you know, you and jimin would be cute" she looked to me. "Ahh aniyo!! He's too handsome and--" "Your pretty" I smiled. "Don't worry, I think he also likes you" she loked away from me but, I could still feel her smile.

JIMIN'S POV

*and the first hehehe*

After practice, the hyungs went out shopping. I lay down on the couch. I was left with tae and jungkook. "Aigoo!! I'm so tired" Jungkook said as he drank water . Tae went beside me and asked : "so, what do you thik of Minju??' "Hmm why??" He smiled. "I have a feeling you like her" my eyes widened. "No!! I was just---" "observing if she fits your standards??" Jungkook asked as he sat on the floor. "Aigoo, yah! What's wrong with looking at a girk??" Jungkook laughed. "Hyung, looking is ok STARING is something different" I sighed. "Well she seemed sweet and nice... I like her eyes" "don't worry we'll help you!!" Tae said. "Besides, I smell something fishy witht he relationship" jungkook nudged taehyung. "Wahhh hyung, you haven't been in a relationship yet... you know stuff!!" "Aishh both of you are silly" I smiled as I lay my head on the pillow. Maybe, this could work out??

DANA'S POV

When they left, I gave a deep breath. Yuna sighed. "Yah!! After he admitted that's what you do??" "I wanted to answer yes of course!!" "But---" "but you have "commitment" "she said and mocked me. "So , your love life is hide anf seek??" I sighed, "I don't know okay?? Besides, his mom will never approve" "and you'll stop there?" "Yuna, I'm 29 yoongi's 22 . I was his former employee, he was my boss" "do you want me to go and tell his mother : 'hi , I'm Dana and I'm in love with your son' " "she's going to laugh at me and how I have no shame" Yuna sighed and drank coffee. "I don't with you Dana. I'm confused" "first you like han myung now your complaining that you can't present yourself to his mother??" "If you love Yoongi, there's no right for you to remain as Romeo and Juliet" "you can't be star crossed lovers, you have to fight for what you feel"

"Now, if you say you have Han Myung and Yoongi has Minju, then just be happy with han Myung even if---" I sighed. "it's his birthday tomorrow and to be honest, now I'm closer to yoongi compared to han myung. He hasn't called me lately" I drank my coffee. I honestly don't know what's going to happen. What will I do??

I love........Yoongi, and Han myung. I admit I've been with yoongi lately but, am I that rude to throw the memories with Han Myung?? And it's his birthday tomorrow plus, he's coming back.